Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I like the rx-7 tc tune very nice and stable, its very fast and easy to drive. Just wish it had a bit more play in the back i like to get some oversteer play on some turns. I will try putting the front right height to 5 and see how it goes. What would you set the speed to for the 9hr race at Tsukuba?

Well tried putting the front to +5 height and still not very oversteery meh not a huge deal still a very good tune.

Last edited:
I like the rx-7 tc tune very nice and stable, its very fast and easy to drive. Just wish it had a bit more play in the back i like to get some oversteer play on some turns. I will try putting the front right height to 5 and see how it goes. What would you set the speed to for the 9hr race at Tsukuba?

Hi ryangt, this tune is a basic easy allround tune for any kind of driver. This is my goal when i tune a car always. If you want a more agressive car for Tsukuba, then put the front ride height at 5, if it's not enough for you , you can increase the rear compresion damper at 5 also. For even more front grip and eagerness on this special track you can use front anti roll bar at 1.
Try this step by step, adding 1 setting per time, till you feel it's ok for you.
Personally i will use a more neutral car than you, trying to find some front grip with a good speed entering a corner and with the exact turning angle. For a long race ,i'm sure it must pay ,better for tires....
Set the speed for Tsukuba with final drive only, the ratio is 5.360.
Have a good night.

Thanks Praiano, I will be using this car for the 9 hour endo race with the base tune. I like a looser end for trial mountain where I test all cars.

Thanks Praiano, I will be using this car for the 9 hour endo race with the base tune. I like a looser end for trial mountain where I test all cars.

I forget about one thing, for tsukuba you can use brake 6/7 or 5/7 , it can help for trail braking and good also for front tires.:)👍

priano63,

3 things if you don't mind.

1) Is your Nissan GTR Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 tune the same as the non academy version?

2) Could you tune the Audi R8 4.2 FSI Tronic '07 for online use?

3) An online tune request for the Nissan SILVIA Spec-R Aero (S15) RM '02?

If you don't do requests I understand. Thanks!

priano63,

3 things if you don't mind.

1) Is your Nissan GTR Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 tune the same as the non academy version?

2) Could you tune the Audi R8 4.2 FSI Tronic '07 for online use?

3) An online tune request for the Nissan SILVIA Spec-R Aero (S15) RM '02?

If you don't do requests I understand. Thanks!

Hi, i have a tune for the normal NISSAN GT-R SPECV '09 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5338863#post5338863
the Audi R8 4.2 FSI Tronic '07 for online and Nissan SILVIA Spec-R Aero (S15) RM '02 Can be done in january. If the Audi just need a small adaptation for online ,can be this days , i'll see.
Have a good night

Thanks priano63, I overlooked the GT-R tune. I am sure the others will be worth the wait. Maybe an online HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT would be a good tune also. Thanks again!

Hey man, I just wanted to thank you. You've become my go-to guy! As much as an Aussie who called himself "Fumes". (This is from another forum, for the earlier GT versions) You have yet to fail me!

If you can find the time, could you do a Viper GTS '02 (P)(actually, any Viper you haven't done yet) & TVR V8S?

Thanks so much, keep rolling!

Thanks priano63, I overlooked the GT-R tune. I am sure the others will be worth the wait. Maybe an online HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT would be a good tune also. Thanks again!

Hey man, I just wanted to thank you. You've become my go-to guy! As much as an Aussie who called himself "Fumes". (This is from another forum, for the earlier GT versions) You have yet to fail me!

If you can find the time, could you do a Viper GTS '02 (P)(actually, any Viper you haven't done yet) & TVR V8S?

Thanks so much, keep rolling!

Hi, you're welcome, good my cars help you to enjoy the game. I have to check this cars. When somebody ask me one tune, i put the car in the favorite, there is a lot actually, around 25, i'll do most of them.I just will not do some few that PD (don't ask me why) let very bad in the game. After a quick selection i'll tune them one by one.
For the moment just some that i've to finish, road cars and DLC touring cars. After this just in january ,due to a lot of work end of the year.

Have a good day everybody.

MERCEDES-BENZ SL65 AMG (R230) '04 // 550PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

This car is fast , 1:58 at Suzuka and 6:30 on the ring, you must shift early at 6.000 RPM.

Mercedes-Benz-SL65_AMG_2004_800x600_wallpaper_03_zpsf0496130.jpg

mercedessl65amg550_zps1d2b7dcd.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-SL65_AMG_2004_800x600_wallpaper_0b_zps2eba068f.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hey, hey, hey! Seasons greetings to you my good friend! I just dropped by to tell you something.

YOU'VE WON AN AWARD!! :eek: You've been chosen by C-ZETA as the 'Tuner of the Year'! :D

Hello my friend Bruce Petrucciani Onboy.. What a good surprise ..... ?? Thanks to C-ZETA . Good to know my tunes help people to enjoy more and more the game.
I'll continue next year and i hope i'll do better cars.Learning all the time more and more.

Thanks and good night.

BMW M3 GTR '03 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

A fast 550PP able to fight against the top cars like 458 Italia or Lexus LFA. Very easy to drive, forgive almost anything.
A fun car with racing soft tires, the way people like to race the ring, most of the rooms you'll find.

bmwm3gtrn.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4t.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5y.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Praiano, what kind of times are you running on the ring' with that. It got much faster before you left.

Hello my friend. Grid start online with you yesterday i make 6'41", but later i went online again and race some 458 Italia and i see that they are in the same path at this 550pp. Good car and above all ,safe car. This was not the case of my older M3 gtr tune.

praiano63
Hello my friend. Grid start online with you yesterday i make 6'41", but later i went online again and race some 458 Italia and i see that they are in the same path at this 550pp. Good car and above all ,safe car. This was not the case of my older M3 gtr tune.

Yea that is fast at 550pp. I saw how much your older tune liked to oversteer. It looked like quite a handful.

Yea that is fast at 550pp. I saw how much your older tune liked to oversteer. It looked like quite a handful.

This one allow anything without oversteer or nasty reaction. I replace the link of the new tune on the old post too . So there is only one now.
I'm going to publish the Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07 "ONLINE OK" version ,this car is 6'30" online at 550PP.Same performance LFA and 458 italia and a very few other cars .

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT OR RACING TIRES

Top car for online race 550PP, 6'30" Online on the ring. The gears are tuned for Nurburgring nordschleife.

H8DpnOa1K0p7GmyfY5_0.jpg

slowGTR
audir842550pp.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca3.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '1969 // 561 pp // ONLINE OK // UPGRADE 24 sptembre 2011

azur4lo.jpg

azur5a.jpg

azur6u.jpg

I "seat" myself one time on the small back seat of this car, right in the middle, when i was 11 , i remember till now, the lines , V8, and this exact color. Only GT5 to make me feel this again....
Here we go.
No aerodinamics because my memory don't have an aerofoil and because the car is great also like that. ( But it's up to everybody)

First, you're the man. LOL, second, you're the man! Great taste in cars too. This was exactly what I was looking for. I was Good in GT2, Great in GT3, Good in GT4, but no time to play anymore. I need practice, and you helped me have the car I wanted, driving right, but with time to get better again.

Also, I like a guy who can appreciate his vettes. Mine isn't as nice as the Chrome bumper ones, but it gets me by. Thanks for letting me have something close to my car in GT5.

4in42c.jpg

First, you're the man. LOL, second, you're the man! Great taste in cars too. This was exactly what I was looking for. I was Good in GT2, Great in GT3, Good in GT4, but no time to play anymore. I need practice, and you helped me have the car I wanted, driving right, but with time to get better again.

Also, I like a guy who can appreciate his vettes. Mine isn't as nice as the Chrome bumper ones, but it gets me by. Thanks for letting me have something close to my car in GT5.

4in42c.jpg

Nice car, next time i go to Miami for the job i'll try to rent one. The only way for me to drive a V8.

Lovely beaches..i am a few miles from bells beach in Australia,that photo reminds me of Torquay,Jan Juc,bells beach....my '97 Taurus is hybernating until i get my licence back....enjoy the surf

Thanks, Bells beach...:) I was dreaming to go there with my board one day in the '80s , nice.

MERCEDES-BENZ SL65 AMG (R230) '04 // 600pp //ONLINE OK

This car have a lot of torque ,depending on what parts and power you have on it, check the power curve on the graphic, to know the better moment to shift.
For example ,in this configuration 600PP you have the max ower at 5.100 RPM that stay at this peak till 6.000 more or less,so you must shift early at 6.000 RPM. ( the red zone begin at 7.300 RPM)

mercedessl65.jpg

roadcourseindy2.jpg

My friend Fpoonman helping during final test with his M5 at indy road....:)

roadcourseindy3p.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Priano i messaged you online if you could tune this thanks for doing this :-) Give me 2 days and i will review this for you. This car is a monster so much torque like a race car!!! if only we can get it to handle like the SLS it be the one of the fastest road cars!

Priano i messaged you online if you could tune this thanks for doing this :-) Give me 2 days and i will review this for you. This car is a monster so much torque like a race car!!! if only we can get it to handle like the SLS it be the one of the fastest road cars!

Hi, i'll wait for your review. This car like some others in my garage, was already tuned, just not published because not totally satisfied. When you asked it, i just drove it 10 minutes and by chance a new unusual toe setting was able to resolve the problem i had with the car and it was ready to publish.
It's not a SLS, but it's a very good car for sure.

I agree, its probably not overall like the SLS but it seems all the AMG road cars suffer from a slight high speed understeer. P.s you need a spoiler on that amg :P

I agree, its probably not overall like the SLS but it seems all the AMG road cars suffer from a slight high speed understeer. P.s you need a spoiler on that amg :P

I think that the rear foil only kill the car . Visually and also the balance of the tune. That why i limit the tune at 600pp. For heavy road cars you can still do without at this level. I think it will be better PD offer the possibility of front and rear downforce than only rear. Even in a lower proportion. For example ,i think that an AERO 5/10 is more usable than a 0/20, and you'll still have the possibility to play with this little balance.

><((((°> °°°°°°

priano i have a aerofoil on the rear should i reduce this to 0 to test your tune? I never thought about it that the rear downforce kills the cars balance as i never tried it.
Maybe thats the reason i sometimes get unbalanced road cars?

priano i have a aerofoil on the rear should i reduce this to 0 to test your tune? I never thought about it that the rear downforce kills the cars balance as i never tried it.
Maybe thats the reason i sometimes get unbalanced road cars?

Not all the cars, it depend of the stock balance ,but the only rear foil ,mostly on bumpy roads, take out too much weight of the front of the car. A good test is the 1.5km jump on Nurburgring nordschleife. If the car loose his front excessively ,wanting to take off like a plain, you can be sure that the rear downforce is too much for the car. You will have to look for another way with springs dampers..... to make your car better (this must be always the first thing to do). you can use the minimum setting 5 generally, or no foil at all. I think a good car with a good tune at 550pp or even at 600pp ,don't need rear aerofoil ,when this is the only option of course. RM give the best option for some few cars.
><((((°> °°°°°°

Usually for this "1.5km jump" I brake hard right at the crest you could say. This forces the front down and you can if you choose to have max rear DF. Just a thought for you guys.

Just wanted to give a nod to your tunes. I just recently tried the Lotus 111R
Non RM for the TT24 seasonal. I didn't have the GSXR that all the top guys were using and while I'm not an driving ace, I've made considerable improvements (and plan to continue). Mid engine cars in particular have always given me fits (and the elise in particular). By far your setup is the most stable on exit that I've tried and after a few laps was consistently in the 138's and as low as 137. I found it balanced and not too loose that many of the other setups i'd tried.

I know 5,200th place isn't anything to brag about but like I said earlier, for me improving myself is my goal. The transmission gearing in particular is spot on and I thank you for the commitment you make and your openness to share.

Cheers
randoloid

Back