Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey Praiano, do you happen to have a tune for a Non-RM ACURA NSX '91, or can the RM version be used on the Non-RM version too?

Thanks in Advance

Hi Praiano, I would just like to say thanks for all of your great tunes. You are the tuner that I come to first when I need a good set up. I was just wondering if you have a tune for the Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87, without any aero if possible. I cant find a tune for that car anywhere. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

P.S. Your tune for the TVR V8S is brilliant, thanks again.

Hey Praiano, thx for the tunes!! I was wondering if you have a setup for Indy. I can't seem to hold it on the corners.(viper srt10 08) Thanks

Hi, sorry, i don't race oval , so i don't have any specific tune. There is more than 20 tunes for this car here. Perhaps you'll find something.
https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

Hey Praiano, do you happen to have a tune for a Non-RM ACURA NSX '91, or can the RM version be used on the Non-RM version too?

Thanks in Advance

RM tune can't be used . I remember the best i 've driven is a Zero speed tune that he offer by PM associate with some questions about Ayrton Senna, like a game.. It was 450pp , i've lost the tune and my PM with it was also deleted. Now i'm going to tune a 500pp sport soft Acura NSX '91.

Hi Praiano, I would just like to say thanks for all of your great tunes. You are the tuner that I come to first when I need a good set up. I was just wondering if you have a tune for the Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87, without any aero if possible. I cant find a tune for that car anywhere. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

P.S. Your tune for the TVR V8S is brilliant, thanks again.

Thanks my friend. I've tested all the lotus one time, i don't remember how i evaluate this one but i 'll give another quick check. If i see any good special things in it , it's possible that i make a tune.

Have a good day everybody.

><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°

Awesome tunes! I've enjoyed driving nearly all the tunes I've tried so far. I would like to request these tunes if possible:

Nissan Skyline R33 & R34 premium versions, both fully modded for the fastest possible lap at Nurburgring.

MERCEDES BENZ 300 SL COUPE '54 // 450PP // ONLINE OK

Have a good drive, this classic is good any track and have a good top speed.

azur11.jpg

merc300sl.jpg

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Awesome tunes! I've enjoyed driving nearly all the tunes I've tried so far. I would like to request these tunes if possible:

Nissan Skyline R33 & R34 premium versions, both fully modded for the fastest possible lap at Nurburgring.
Hi, i have a tune for the R34 , a touge tune sport hard. You can drive it with sport soft or even race tires . It's very well balanced and for racing tires and more power, just need to increase the springs a little bit.
R33 ,can be later not now, i'm busy with a lot of cars and no time . good night.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6096335#post6096335
Do you have the mercedes 190 touring car?
I have the car, need to check later.:)👍

In your opinion, what is the best all around FR 450 pp car with R3 tires ?

I was racing 450pp today with my Mercedes 300 SL, i was in a room with a guy who had a very good Mazda RX-8 Type S &#8217;07, my S2000 was not enough. Just my evora with the touge tune was able to catch it. But it was sport soft tires. I think it's the same with racing, don't know, never race racing tires 450pp.
The s2000 R1 also must be a very good car at this PP... and of course the 111R elise
><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°

I was racing 450pp today with my Mercedes 300 SL, i was in a room with a guy who had a very good Mazda RX-8 Type S ’07, my S2000 was not enough. Just my evora with the touge tune was able to catch it. But it was sport soft tires. I think it's the same with racing, don't know, never race racing tires 450pp.
The s2000 R1 also must be a very good car at this PP... and of course the 111R elise
><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°

Have u tuned an rx8 yet?

XpZ
Praiano,

Excuse my ignorance but what would be a touge car?
Can be used in normal racing?

TKS!

ABS!

hi, don't worry my friend, i didn't know anything about a few weeks ago. This is a kind of race between 2 racers on a turny road with a car perfectly tune for this, because they use generally low grip tires. Sport hard tires for 500PP for example.
You will find everything about on this link , https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=211585

Here also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8HGbIbcuFo&feature=relmfu

And some of my cars specially tuned for the touge races. At the beginning of my garage. Send me a friend request and you can download on my profil some specials customs tracks for this events.
It's very good to race, very technical cars to pilot, you must know perfectly a track with 40 to 50 curves .Real good challenge.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201649

ALFA ROMEO 8C COMPETIZIONE '08 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

cch6.jpg

circuitdespafrancorchamw.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
ALFA ROMEO 8C COMPETIZIONE '08 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Alfa_Romeo_8C_001.jpg

ps6x.jpg

Alfa_Romeo_8C_501.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
PAGANI ZONDA LM RACE CAR // 650PP // ONLINE SUPER OK

Fast car ,now tamed but still a beast , 6'00" Nurburgring Nordschleife. No more wheel spin, no more oversteer, just speed. No blablabla...!!

Proudly tuned by Praiano63 to express my gratitude to all the GT players that make me continue with my garage ,doing what i like to do.

This car is for you alls. Thanks again.

zondalm.jpg

Adapt the max speed to the track with final gear, don't touch anything else after setting the gears. For example Final gear = 2.480 for Nordschleife. You will ear this car screaming ( for real)....
nrburgringnordschleife3j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3q.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3e.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

when i drove this thing with the antiroll bars on 1/2 this car have instant oversteer.then i tried it on 2/2 and it kinda understeery but it handle twic as better and my record was 6:09.785. sound like a pretty big slow gap from your 6:00 flat but im using a steering wheel and the throttle is sensitive and i did it offline

when i drove this thing with the antiroll bars on 1/2 this car have instant oversteer.then i tried it on 2/2 and it kinda understeery but it handle twic as better and my record was 6:09.785. sound like a pretty big slow gap from your 6:00 flat but im using a steering wheel and the throttle is sensitive and i did it offline

Hi, well , this car is much more easy than the stock ,this was the goal, but to be performant the BAR 1/2 is important for the front grip and eagerness of the car. 2/2 let it more safe perhaps. Anyway, you've done the right thing, adapting it to your own driving style. It's just a good base. 6'00" is online or offline time, with no tire wear and gas.
Have a good day.

audi r8 4.2 fsi r tronic '07 // 550pp // online ok

top car for online race 550pp,

When i saw this car at first i was not really intrested , i don't like Audi ( exept for the Quattro coupe ) and in all fainrness 4wd is useally slower in my hands then a RWD . Still it was something else then the BMW M3's and Honda NSX's you see all the time . So i tought why not give it a try .
I mean so far i have yet to be dissapointed by the tunes i use from you , so it can't be all that bad now can it :P .

This car is exactly what Audi is famous for , Fast and Safe .... Very safe ! with tons and tons of grip , when driving this car it feels like it is on trainrails , every correction you wanna make it will make , if you make a mistake you can correct it . This car was Faster on Deep Forest then my NSX and by 0.2 seconds , without any sence of driving it on the edge and having to fear it will spin of .

I do say that It felt a bit slower on the straights of Spa Francorchamps , yet the times we're exactly the same due to the cornering speed .
I can list all tracks i have used this car now but findings were all the same .
And with this car Safe does not mean boring , it is very fun to drive . Nothing exiting but fast .

Now wanna do that i'll try to made a good description .

A must have 550 PP car , From beginner to expert people will love this car / tuning setup .

At first i wanted to make a very long review but it would be pointless , this is a car you need to try for you'reself

Last edited:
When i saw this car at first i was not really intrested , i don't like Audi ( exept for the Quattro coupe ) and in all fainrness 4wd is useally slower in my hands then a RWD . Still it was something else then the BMW M3's and Honda NSX's you see all the time . So i tought why not give it a try .
I mean so far i have yet to be dissapointed by the tunes i use from you , so it can't be all that bad now can it :P .

This car is exactly what Audi is famous for , Fast and Safe .... Very safe ! with tons and tons of grip , when driving this car it feels like it is on trainrails , every correction you wanna make it will make , if you make a mistake you can correct it . This car was Faster on Deep Forest then my NSX and by 0.2 seconds , without any sence of driving it on the edge and having to fear it will spin of .

I do say that It felt a bit slower on the straights of Spa Francorchamps , yet the times we're exactly the same due to the cornering speed .
And with this car Safe does not mean boring , it is very fun to drive . Nothing exiting but fast .

A must have 550 PP car , From beginner to expert people will love this car / tuning setup .

At first i wanted to make a very long review but it would be pointless , this is a car you need to try for you'reself

I totally agree. Happy Holidays Senior Praiano :dopey:

Is this car the online version of that R8 from the tuner's championship?
If yes, it's a flawless car!
No M3 CSL will bother you.
I'm testing it right now!

Edit: I just drove the car...I have no words to describe the feeling...
Just perfect...I managed a 2:17.9 with the car at 436cv and 1264kg at SPA...
Very impressive...
It's my favourite car now.
Thanks for sharing those great tunes with us my friend!

Last edited:
Is this car the online version of that R8 from the tuner's championship?
If yes, it's a flawless car!
No M3 CSL will bother you.
I'm testing it right now!

Exactly, this is what i wanted to do first, but i had to go very far away from the offline settings.
Enjoy it, please give me some feedback.

I just tested what can be the only weak point of this car, long straights!
In SPA, my best 540pp car is the NSX 02.
I put it agnist the R8(still new with 540pp too), and the times are prety much the same!
The R8 is losing something abount 0.7~1.0s in the first sector, and being 0.3s faster in the second and 0.6~0.7 faster at the third sector.(My NSX unsersteers like hell in that fast corner near the end, and needs to brake there, while the R8 can make it at full throttle)
This is the only track where the NSX can beat the R8, but in my hands, the R8 is still a little bit faster.
So, awesome work with this car!
It's very safe to drive!
And it has no problems with rain!
While with the NSX you need to be very careful to don't oversteer and is the devil under rain.

Congratulations!

Last edited:
I just tested what can be the only weak point of this car, long straights!
In SPA, my best 540pp car is the NSX 02.
I put it agnist the R8(still new with 540pp too), and the times are prety much the same!
The R8 is losing something abount 0.7~1.0s in the first sector, and being 0.3s faster in the second and 0.6~0.7 faster at the third sector.(My NSX unsersteers like hell in that fast corner near the end, and needs to brake there, while the R8 can make it at full throttle)
This is the only track where the NSX can beat the R8, but in my hands, the R8 is still a little bit faster.
So, awesome work with this car!
It's very safe to drive!
And it has no problems with rain!
While with the NSX you need to be very careful to don't oversteer and is the devil under rain.

Congratulations!

Great, thanks. Will add some Nitro for top speed. Like GT3 or 4?? don't remember. Great races a few minutes ago with TOYOTA 86GT , a tune to be published soon. 450pp sport soft. A blast.

><((((°> °°°°//

Thanks to both of you, the R8 is great but there is a lot of great cars .The next christmas tune will be a double tune ,like i did for the Alfa 8C, but with the Toyota 86GT. This car is amazing and playing with ballast it's possible to increase a lot of speed on it. I'll publish a 450PP and a 500PP. Both are very performant just need to fine tune and check some diferents configurations. I've bought 3 cars for this, because of the weight reductions and engine tunes.
I can tell you already that both will be top cars in they PP range. 100% sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°°°°°°~~~°~~~°~~~~~
><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure now that the direction input have change after the last update. I don't know if you can feel this change on a pad but with a wheel it's evident that the way and the angle you turn the wheel have much more realistic consequences.
It seems that there is more front grip but it's not exactly this. You can check this during a turn at mid corner at the ideal speed for example. Before the update only the throttle control allowed to reach the apex and carve a good turn, the input on the wheel was not so important.
Now , when you choose a driving line before the turn, you're able to modify it the way you want more close or more open easily during the turn, but, if you are on the edge and want to turn more than it's possible, if the car before update would not react and generate understeer, now the grip follow your input and you can spin or at least generate some little oversteer that will slow you down.

This is the sensation i had yesterday with 2 cars, but today ,i can confirm the same thing with other cars.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

Praiano, meu irmao have you gotten a chance to do anything to the Toyota 86 GT '12 yet? I have a a rough tune for a 512pp 367hp and want it to grip grip grip on S3/S3. Could you look over it when you can?

Aero: 20
LSD: 12/23/8
Suspension:
-20/-20
9.8/7.8
7/6
5/6
1/3
Camber: 1.8 / 2.0
-0.05 / 0.04

Thanks thanks so much, love your tunes!!!!!

Praiano, meu irmao have you gotten a chance to do anything to the Toyota 86 GT '12 yet? I have a a rough tune for a 512pp 367hp and want it to grip grip grip on S3/S3. Could you look over it when you can?

Aero: 20
LSD: 12/23/8
Suspension:
-20/-20
9.8/7.8
7/6
5/6
1/3
Camber: 1.8 / 2.0
-0.05 / 0.04

Thanks thanks so much, love your tunes!!!!!

Hi, i'm finishng the tune 450 and 500pp sport soft, it's finished just test it online ,very dificult to find a room 500PP S3.
I'm oening one right now , come if you can, anybody who have a fast 500pp sport soft is welcome, i want to test it against the strong one.
ROOM NUMBER:
1472-6118-3701-4253-3974

Back