Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
YES! The bloom is back, I dunno if you're the first one to inform, but you're the first one I saw to do so. Thanks Ilya. And fantastic shots by the way, I need to get on the PS3 now. And about the FT-86 concept II, I didn't really understand how to get it, could you elaborate. (Sorry if all this has been discussed earlier, I did just instantly go to this thread.)

FishyJuice, Thanks! and HUGE thanks all of you!

If you have the bundle DLC ...just buy another paint pack (FT-86 concept I gift is given if you buy first DLC twice and it does not matter a whole or separately.)

Edited and Unedited update soming very soon, but now!

GLOW YEAH!

no comments... shooting options are almost the same
unedited examples
v2.01

v2.02

ferinodesignday1.png

Photoset - Toyota FT-86 II Concept (2011) vs. Toyota 86 GT (2012)
>BATTLE<

Amazing update! Custom wheels on standard cars, christmas gifts, awesome toyota's, shaked camera and BLOOM/GLOW/LENS with 2x magnification ...just mind blowing D: ! Also I present this mini battle: Who best black or red? all in 3840×2160!
------

Last edited:
OH DEAR MOTHER OF CELESTIA :drool:
Please tell me that the FT86 Concept donut shots are edited... I swear if the smoke is that smooth now I'mma die.

Gtuned, smoke not touched! if you want I'll give the original :D

P.S. thanks!!

D: :drool:
How do you say, I'm going to get nothing accomplished today because Your awesome pictures have driven me to play GT5 until 3 AM, in Russian ? :lol:

Wow! I loved the FT86 II part with its glowing, alien-like headlights! :drool:

Fantastic updates! :bowdown: :drool:

You really should throw the aero kits onto the 86 GT, it looks sweet with them on.
First thing I noticed after 2.02 was the bloom/glow returned and then I spun out while shooting for SSC and couldn't believe my eyes when there was no jaggies around the car in the smoke. You have captured the improved smoke effects perfectly here. 👍
I love these 'secret' improvements that PD include in the updates. :)

Thanks guys! and now something from The "Edit My Photo" Thread:

Here is mine:
6534848481_a7bc49c9c0_b.jpg
BOOM

(click for fav)

I can't possibly do anything to create such a change as in what you did to Markito's 908. That was amazing. 👍

But if it's decent enough, here's one from me someone could attempt.

It's the same pic which I entered into last weeks 2.0, I'm sure most people out there can do it better than I did.

STANDARD GO TO HELL

(click for fav)

Aside from the fact that there aren't any lamps placed behind the barrier (but that's just me being extremely nitpicky haha), that's some AMAZING editing of the 908.

Back