Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Whats a good way to know if a car needs the chassis rebuild?

If you kow your car you will feel that it's not the same, less stability... so you can do it at this moment. I never wait and i do this everytime, before the car stay loose. Don't know exactly , more or less 1000 km i think it's ok for expensive rebuild, cheap one i do when i change oil.

><((((°>°°°°°°°°°

TOYOTA 86 GT '12 // 450PP & 500PP // SPORT SOFT // ONLINE OK

Just drive it.... better than words.... ><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

toyota86gt500.jpg

r5WXdCNrXgfWfen0DiU_0.jpg

Picture by slowGTR (up)
toyots86gt450.jpg

kyotogion4u.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Last edited:
Hey Praiano many thanks for making GT5 a more better game, have a merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your family.

Praiano i will try your gt 86 setups tomorrow when I get a chance.

Hope you like it , i love it !! For me it's a to 5 road car 500PP in the game talking about performance.
Enjoy it.

Hey Praiano many thanks for making GT5 a more better game, have a merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your family.

Thanks a lot my friend, merry christmas for you and your family too.

thanks from me too for the fun you give us with your tunes

happy Christmas Praiano , next year i hope i will be in Brazil during these days 👍

I'm sure now that the direction input have change after the last update. I don't know if you can feel this change on a pad but with a wheel it's evident that the way and the angle you turn the wheel have much more realistic consequences.
It seems that there is more front grip but it's not exactly this. You can check this during a turn at mid corner at the ideal speed for example. Before the update only the throttle control allowed to reach the apex and carve a good turn, the input on the wheel was not so important.
Now , when you choose a driving line before the turn, you're able to modify it the way you want more close or more open easily during the turn, but, if you are on the edge and want to turn more than it's possible, if the car before update would not react and generate understeer, now the grip follow your input and you can spin or at least generate some little oversteer that will slow you down.

This is the sensation i had yesterday with 2 cars, but today ,i can confirm the same thing with other cars.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

I wish to add that yes, I find myself attacking the steering wheel much more than I ever did, (at times frantic close to 90 degree left and right in succesion from center) to keep the car in a straight line after a surviving corner, example, at the 8km mark ( Ex-Mühle) , that right hander after crossing the understeering bridge, when going up that right hander at 135-145 km/hr, a somewhat violent steering input is needed more than ever before. There are many more spots where this is required. Also Touching grass on real grip reduction settings, your tires are poopy for the next 250 meters. I let others pass, but then again those who are out to get me (off the road) will put me right back in the grass.

thanks from me too for the fun you give us with your tunes

happy Christmas Praiano , next year i hope i will be in Brazil during these days 👍

Merry christmas and a happy new year for you and your family too. Brasil is a good place to be 365 days a year but new year is special, with everybody on the beach at midnight..

><((((°> °°°°°°°

Corrected the tune title, it's 450PP & 500PP and not 450PP & 550PP of course. Sorry.

TOYOTA 86 GT '12 // 450PP & 500PP // SPORT SOFT // ONLINE OK

If you kow your car you will feel that it's not the same, less stability... so you can do it at this moment. I never wait and i do this everytime, before the car stay loose. Don't know exactly , more or less 1000 km i think it's ok for expensive rebuild, cheap one i do when i change oil.

><((((°>°°°°°°°°°

do crashes affect how often you need it? Or is it just the mileage?

I wish to add that yes, I find myself attacking the steering wheel much more than I ever did, (at times frantic close to 90 degree left and right in succesion from center) to keep the car in a straight line after a surviving corner, example, at the 8km mark ( Ex-Mühle) , that right hander after crossing the understeering bridge, when going up that right hander at 135-145 km/hr, a somewhat violent steering input is needed more than ever before. There are many more spots where this is required. Also Touching grass on real grip reduction settings, your tires are poopy for the next 250 meters. I let others pass, but then again those who are out to get me (off the road) will put me right back in the grass.
I would like to know what drifters are thinking about direction input on a wheel after 2.02 ,i'm not able to drift , only in unwanted situations! But if they've change something in the steering ,drifter spend so much time in this position modulating this turning angle, that they must know about.

do crashes affect how often you need it? Or is it just the mileage?

I don't think so, i try not to crash , i feel like if i had to pay the bill everytime i slam a wall, so i don't know..... :)👍
><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Toyota 86 GT '12. I had a hard time with breaking....the back end would kick out bad. I lowered the suspension to -20 F/R and it seamed better.

Thanks for all your tunes.

Hi Praiano. I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work, help & patience. You are a huge asset to the GTP/GT5 community. I wish you & your family a very happy, peaceful & safe Christmas. Enjoy the beer, surfing & sailing! :) Also, only good things for you in 2012...

👍:)*MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!* :)👍

Thanks so much for your tunes! I'm still trying to learn about how to tune a car but reading this has been helpful to my racing! Keep up the good work and happy holidays! :)

Thank you for the RX7 TC praiano, very good and power.👍
Merry Christmas!:)
Have a good time.:dopey:

Hi Praiano. I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work, help & patience. You are a huge asset to the GTP/GT5 community. I wish you & your family a very happy, peaceful & safe Christmas. Enjoy the beer, surfing & sailing! :) Also, only good things for you in 2012...

👍:)*MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!* :)👍

Thanks so much for your tunes! I'm still trying to learn about how to tune a car but reading this has been helpful to my racing! Keep up the good work and happy holidays! :)

Thanks a lot to everybody the RX7 TC have a good all around performance yes , this is the one i prefer from those i've tuned for the moment. Enjoy it.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year .

Toyota 86 GT '12. I had a hard time with breaking....the back end would kick out bad. I lowered the suspension to -20 F/R and it seamed better.

Hi, yes my friend, this is a fast car , i think it's one of the fastest 500pp road car in the game. I have to race it more online but till now i can confirm this.
This is also why i let the car more sharp and agressive than my normals tunes. Do you drive it with a pad ? Describe me more exactly what was your problem and how you correct it, did you lowered the both suspension ? only the front ?
Thanks to give me this more detailed feedback later.

AUDI R10 TDI RACE CAR '06 // 700PP // ONLINE OK.

I tune this car because it was a nightmare to drive even slowly. Now it's easy , almost no oversteer at acceleration , and it's smooth to handle. But stay concentrate on your direction and throttle. This is a race car not a "fiat panda".
Anyway, my goal was to let it easy, as fast as possible with comfort for the driver. Even like this, it's 1'45" at Suzuka and 5'43" on the Nurburgring Nordschleife online. Good on GVS or any other track i've tested.

audiR10RC.jpg

suzukacircuit6k.jpg

AEt89e8jKuZsvUFZe63_0.jpg

Black & white pictures by slowGTR.
ModrWdcU8aF7HY4k2q_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:

I have a DFGT and the brakes are perfect for me!
At first I really was heaving a hard time with them too, specially at the turn after the long nurgburgring straight...
But i'm used to it now!
It feels perfect!
When you brake, the rear goes out a little and points the car to the corner exit!
Is perfect for nurburgring's tight turns!
BTW, it's my favourite 500pp car now...
I'm racing with it non stopping since yesterday.
I'm winning 50~60% of the 500pp races with full room!
I'm loving it at the ring!

A little question praiano, if I want this car's pp a little higher, I need to decrease the weight, but this would mess up the Weight distribution right?
I was heaving a bad time trying to make this ar reach 505pp for a 505pp room, I ended up increasing the rear wing..
Another thing, did u try to put rigidity improvement on it?
Maybe a rigidity improvement tune can make it even faster..

Last edited:
I have a DFGT and the brakes are perfect for me!
At first I really was heaving a hard time with them too, specially at the turn after the long nurgburgring straight...
But i'm used to it now!
It feels perfect!
When you brake, the rear goes out a little and points the car to the corner exit!
Is perfect for nurburgring's tight turns!
BTW, it's my favourite 500pp car now...
I'm racing with it non stopping since yesterday.
I'm winning 50~60% of the 500pp races with full room!
I'm loving it at the ring!

A little question praiano, if I want this car's pp a little higher, I need to decrease the weight, but this would mess up the Weight distribution right?
I was heaving a bad time trying to make this ar reach 505pp for a 505pp room, I ended up increasing the rear wing..

Hi lex, exact, the car was build around this weight repartition, so it'll not work if you take out the ballast. But i don't remember how high it goes in PP , but it's not a lot, don't pass the 520pp and for this ,you need also to max the aero downforce. I think the best PP for it is 500 pp no more or less, the 450 is good but not superior. Same for 540 or 550pp if it could go there.
Did you try the the Alfa 8C 550? this one yes, can compete with LFA and 458 Italia.

Have a good day and merry christmas for you and your family.

TOYOTA 7 RACE CAR '70 // ONLINE OK.

suzukacircuit10.jpg

suzukacircuit11t.jpg

Tuned to the max.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3100 (SUZUKA) 2900 (NURBURGRING)
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 2985
2nd:2095
3rd:1537
4th:1175
5th:0932

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h.

hi. could you please recheck the 1st gear? i don't get the same range you do. mine is from 3.129 - 4.399. thanks.

AUDI R10 TDI RACE CAR '06 // 700PP // ONLINE OK.

I tune this car because it was a nightmare to drive even slowly. Now it's easy , almost no oversteer at acceleration , and it's smooth to handle. But stay concentrate on your direction and throttle. This is a race car not a "fiat panda".
Anyway, my goal was to let it easy, as fast as possible with comfort for the driver. Even like this, it's 1'45" at Suzuka and 5'43" on the Nurburgring Nordschleife online. Good on GVS or any other track i've tested.

audir10rc.jpg

suzukacircuit6k.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Praiano,

Just to say: Fu:censored: awesome tune!!!

This car was impossible to drive, the rear started to slide like a maniac even on the simple of corners. Now, its glued to the road... :eek:

Excellent job mate. 5 stars!!!

Merry Xmas my friend! (Feliz Natal).

👍

Praiano may you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.Thanks for all your hard work,you have made me a better driver,but also a way better tuner.Thanks.:)

Last edited:
I am a 64 year older racer. I have several of your tunes but my favorites is the Camaro
LM Race Car. Did a 7:12 first time out on Nurburgring with your tune. Thanks for all the tunes.

hi. could you please recheck the 1st gear? i don't get the same range you do. mine is from 3.129 - 4.399. thanks.

Hi, it's an old tune, try this, if you have the same parts it must work.

Enjoy your drive.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3100 (SUZUKA)
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 2927
2nd:1.987
3rd:1.465
4th:1.140
5th:0.914

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 365 km/h.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) ex:2900 for nur nordschleife and do fine tune (if necessary)

Praiano,

Just to say: Fu:censored: awesome tune!!!

This car was impossible to drive, the rear started to slide like a maniac even on the simple of corners. Now, its glued to the road... :eek:

Excellent job mate. 5 stars!!!

Merry Xmas my friend! (Feliz Natal).

👍

Thanks my friend, not the best LM car for sure, but now drivable... :) This is the most important. The cockpit vision is also awesome.👍👍

Thanks man I got a 7.44.019 at the Nurburgring! Happy holidays

Yessss !! I love this car too !! Full gas !!!!

Praiano may you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.Thanks for all your hard work,you have made me a better driver,but also a way better tuner.Thanks.:)

Thanks my friend, for you and your family too , a merry christmas and a happy new year. I'll not travel to Brasil and see my kids this time, problems with the job, imperatives quick moves, that's life.. Kid's are staying old and are understanding everyday is a special day to be a better human been. We 'll have others opportunities, life is so good world is so great.... Have a great short christmas day (in this season) in the great north..

:):)👍

I am a 64 year older racer. I have several of your tunes but my favorites is the Camaro
LM Race Car. Did a 7:12 first time out on Nurburgring with your tune. Thanks for all the tunes.

Happy to know you're a fast older racer with my tune. Me too i'm like a kid with this game. Never imagine it could be like this when i was playing with my matchbox
matchboxsuperfast70dk.jpg

40 years ago...:scared::scared:

I was using the DS3, lowered front and rear. Also LSD braking to 20. With the wheel and more practice I change back.

RENAULT SPORT CLIO RENAULT SPORT 2.0 16V '02 // 450PP // ONLINE OK

A great FF car , more fast than a lot 450PP all drivetrain. Must have this car 100% in your garage.

eigernordwandshorttrackd.jpg

clio2l.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackr.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Back