Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Today, Dec. 16, I will show you...
1. My PMC entry for week 55!

2. Another Yellow Suzuki but, this time, unedited!

Click the pics! Or you won't see the difference!

Finally! A reply! It has been weeks and no one has commented about my works! :lol: Anyways, thanks! :cheers:

Are you sure that Suzuki is unedited? It looks stunning, as do each panorama. You should try getting more cars into them, and show the racing line through a turn with a field of cars.

Why haven't I posted in here? :guilty:

The shots look great, especially the panoramas and the two SX4 shots. Nice, hope you'll keep updating. 👍

Well, I'll be back from Hong Kong on Dec. 31! More updates starting New Year's Eve! And thanks! :D

It's December 31, my birthday. Give me good shots as my birthday gift or I'll rip your head off. :P I kid, I kid. I no evil.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3747/indynascarpitstop1assma.jpg

The tilt and the blurred man gives makes the scene lively and fast-paced. Well done. 👍

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2417/toscana32assmartobject1.jpg

The feel of the drifting car :drool:

By the way, you're from the same country as mine, aren't ya? :P
Yes, yes I am! :lol: Updating the drool-o-meter!
That SX4 - Shot is impressive! :drool:
Thanks again! Re-updating the drool-o-meter! :lol:

I do quite love that 2nd SX4 shot. Something about the muddy, mixed colors of the dust and the cross processing filter gives it a real rally feel.
Panoramas are quite good too, just try mixing them up some with different, closer angles to the car and stuff. You're doin' good though, keep practicing.

The third shot has an absolutly superb angle.
Very nice, always tried to do that sort of angle, but you've managed it :)

I don't know whether I should compliment you on your driving or your photos. Great work!
P.S. If I post a :drool:, do I get on the Drool-o-Meter?

Okay, I am still getting confused and thinking there's a double post, but then I'm realizing it's just SVX and 20832. :lol:

On topic now, I'm a person who loves lens flare, and bright starlit skies. So for me, this is heaven! :P :drool: :drool:

I was also trick by their avatars as well! :lol:
Thanks for your compliment, Skython! :)

Edit: DoM updated twice! :P

Last edited:
Here's some pictures that were stuck in my computer. This starts a series called...

USSC Part 1
(not USSR)
Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer

Playing around with lens flare at the last 2 shots! :P

Note: All images you've seen were uploaded in their original size, so you may use them as wallpaper!

Last edited:
The last two shots are really good, try to keep the gallery updated as you have really nice stuff in here :)👍

Back