• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
Many, many thanks for the comments on those shots! I'll finish out the Ford GT update with these last 4 shots. I have others but they are too simlar or just didn't turn out that great. So hope you enjoy. I'll try and drop a few new shots/previews tomorrow on my next update. I have two sets, but many so most likely it will be a multi-part update. Pretty pleased with the way most came out. Thanks once again everyone!

kyotoshorenin18e800.jpg

kyotoshorenin9e800.jpg

nrburgring24h18e800.jpg

nrburgring24h6e800.jpg

How the hell do you manage to turn out so many high quality shots of each car?! That last photo is insane. The entire update is full of unique angles and superb lighting. Absolutely spectacular.

I have to admit those are some great variation of angles for the Ford GT. Lots of realism going on on these shots. Simply excellent!

Thank you all very much for the kind words! Really makes snapping the shots all the more worth it knowing you guys enjoy them so much!

Here is a little preview of my next update. I was blown away at the amount of detail on this Lexus. Every minute detail is rendered almost flawlessly, so crisp. I was kind of iffy on the color change I did on the paint job, but I think it came out pretty good. Some of the other shots in the update really showcase the color.

Click for full res detail explosion​

grandvalleyspeedway13e8.jpg

Wow, such a lovely color on that, and the tones feel perfectly matched to the car's attitude and color.

How cool.:drool:
Beatiful pics RG, I'm hungry for more.
The sky in your shots always looks outstanding!

Thank you guys very much! One quick bonus shot. This is something I just now worked on and got inspiration from jBhlpS' gallery. Far more subdued than his awesome work but its something lol.

Click for HD.

Last edited:
There are some beautiful shots on this page (22) And I love the IS-F DTM shots! The last one is super cool too, flawless editing! :drool:

That first Lexus preview shot is EPIC! :drool: and I love what you did with your jBhIpS inspired edit. :bowdown:

Many, many thanks guys! Here is part 1. The tunnel area on Grand Valley allows for some incredible detail and realistic lighting to take place. Seems like the reflections just melt away on the car. Hope you enjoy. I'll try and get part 2 up this afternoon but probably tomorrow as I'm editing some Forza shots as well today.

grandvalleyspeedway1e80.jpg

grandvalleyspeedwaye800.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway2e80.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway3e80.jpg

Great pictures and great editing. Could you give me the name of that color? It just looks so good. :drool:
Not 100% but I'm pretty sure its "WR Blue Mica".

:drool: That's a peach of a location you have found there! The lighting is brilliant 👍 Great work as always!

Classy shots RG.👍 You got just the right colors.
There's something interesting in my gallery for you btw.:sly:

Back