Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
praiano63
You see , better than words...:):)

I disconect the game now before to see your post . I can share it tomorrow also.

For the citroen GT race car, i need to make some moey to buy it, this seasonals are not paying a lot lately.

Good night everybody.

I'll share that one too if it lets me. Good night.

I'll share that one too if it lets me. Good night.

Just to clarify for everyone why praiano63 could not borrow the DLC cars made available to him.

From the GTPlanet.com/All your DLC questions answered here! thread:

Can I 'share' DLC cars with my friends?
No. Its the same as the Stealth, Chromeline and Edge DLC, your friends can't borrow the cars (thanks darren200cook).

See: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=229129

We did some testing last night and non-DLC cars are no problem.

I'll share a citroen GT race car for you too tonight, let me know if you want any specific parts added, it will have full set of tires.

I also found this on the same thread for everyone's info:

Is DLC region locked?
Yes, it is. That is, if for example you buy DLC on a European PSN account, you cannot use it on your American copy of the game.

Last edited:
Ahhh cool, I just figured no harm trying. Thanks for the info! Happy racing!

Both cars shared, oil changed, with selections of turbos and tires for both. I also shared the alfa I asked you about. It's not dlc, so should be good to go. Enjoy!

Last edited:
praiano63 ... you do some great tunes bro. Solid after solid tunes. I use Ds3 and i think you use the wheel but it almost doesn't matter.... i'm running constant solid great times (otherwise i wouldn't be here typing) with you your tunes and almost never feel the need to tweek them.

You should run some rapid laps with you r best tunes on various track and see if we can beat them. i'd like to see how i fair up agains't some of your best times.

cheers from down under. i 'll suck down a few tubes for you on australia day.

Cool thanks, i don`t have any idea about how my tunes are with DS3 . A few days ago i tried to drive with but it was very difficult. No way back after driving a wheel. At least for me.
Send me a FR and we will race together some day or night ...:)👍

Ok for the tube, send me a picture..... in the eighties my dream was to go there in your big country and catch some waves west to east coast.

Have a good night.

fiji
do you have a tune for the mobile 1 nsx '01 ??

Can use this one, it's the same car. HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ’01 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...79#post5764979

^ that link

also how do you think the enzo compares with your 430 and itatia tunes ..... competitive.

For the Honda, yes. Same car same tune. For the Enzo nothing to compare with a 430.... one is pure power and speed and the other is handling and driving sensations. at the same PP no chance for the Enzo i think.

Just to clarify for everyone why praiano63 could not borrow the DLC cars made available to him.

From the GTPlanet.com/All your DLC questions answered here! thread:

See: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=229129

We did some testing last night and non-DLC cars are no problem.

I'll share a citroen GT race car for you too tonight, let me know if you want any specific parts added, it will have full set of tires.

I also found this on the same thread for everyone's info:

Yes , impossible to borrow the DLC cars. For the citroen GT no problem to share ,but i prefer to tune online , there is too much difference offline to online ,difficult a tune work good like this. The other way work always good, a good online tune work very well offline. So ill wait to buy the car to do it.

Thanks anyway for the offer.

I have the old Alfa , tuned already, but i never publish it because its not competitive against other 500PP. Worst at 550PP. But it`s a very good car to race against friends using the same .
You have very good tune there. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6562948#post6562948 Too sharp for me ,but very fast for sure. Ill publish my 500PP tune later.

Have a good day.

Ahhh cool, I just figured no harm trying. Thanks for the info! Happy racing!

Both cars shared, oil changed, with selections of turbos and tires for both. I also shared the alfa I asked you about. It's not dlc, so should be good to go. Enjoy!

Citroen gt race car, here is a quick tune offline. Better than stock for sure.
Try it and tell me, perhaps the tune fit online too.

IMG_1513.jpg

Hello my friend, what is this,same like in Hollywood for the oscars, i had to release my pit bulls on the paparazis invading my garden.:ouch::ouch::):)👍

My psn account is Ishawi if anyone want to share

FR sent , my Bentley is on share. Enjoy your drive.

MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R TYPE A (FD) 02 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES
This tune don't have rear aero foil ,my faster car 500pp sport medium tires for the moment.
mazdarx7spirit02500pp_zps7da9e236.jpg

sWYFbOQHey6elalQgj_0.jpg

CtedAzur_14.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
I have 2 Honda HSC 03 and now 1 new Acura HSC Concept 04. There are exactly the same cars.
So i can give 1 of my 2 Honda HSC. I know some people don´t have it , so just tell me if you want to have the fastest 550PP road car. I will send you one.
First to ask will have it, but please ,only if you don´t have the car. No traders.:grumpy:

Late christmas gift.:dunce::dunce::)👍

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano63
I have 2 Honda HSC 03 and now 1 new Acura HSC Concept 04. There are exactly the same cars.
So i can give 1 of my 2 Honda HSC. I know some people don´t have it , so just tell me if you want to have the fastest 550PP road car. I will send you one.
First to ask will have it, but please ,only if you don´t have the car. No traders.:grumpy:

Late christmas gift.:dunce::dunce::)👍

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°

I would like to try it. How often does it show in UCD?

praiano63
I send you a FR now (2 mn) , then you can try it , it´s on share. If you like it i can send it to you.

It handles fantastic. If your willing I'd like to have it. Anything you might need? Cars, paint?

MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R TYPE A (FD) 02 // 550PP // RACING TIRES // ONLINE OK.

RX7_550.jpg

CtedAzur_15.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

This is a very sweet ride! Job very well done.

I have no illusions that the alfa TZ would be competitive, I just enjoy joy rides around the ring and thought they would be more joyful with the praiano63 touch.

Wow I just tried the stratos tune. Did the same thing you did to the caterham: turned 2 cars I wanted to like into cars I love. Thank you and keep it up!

Have you tried the spoon and Honda s2000 race cars? I've got them shared, but I'd love to see what you would do with them. The Honda LM feels best to me around 500,but try for yourself.

It handles fantastic. If your willing I'd like to have it. Anything you might need? Cars, paint?
I send it in a few minutes, to answer your question you can have it there (Grand Valley 300km: Honda HSC '03 (S)), paints ? My stock of matte black is over ,if you have one to dub and send , i accept thanks.

This is a very sweet ride! Job very well done.

I have no illusions that the alfa TZ would be competitive, I just enjoy joy rides around the ring and thought they would be more joyful with the praiano63 touch.

Yes my friend, the full weight let the car more soft on the springs ,the car have a good grip with the sport soft tires and a good driving line.
On the 550pp racing tires , it let the car more reactive also , the difference of ride height + extra weight increase the eagerness under braking entring a turn and also mid and out corner under acceleration. I was not satisfy with my older tune, now i feel good with both.

Wow I just tried the stratos tune. Did the same thing you did to the caterham: turned 2 cars I wanted to like into cars I love. Thank you and keep it up!

Have you tried the spoon and Honda s2000 race cars? I've got them shared, but I'd love to see what you would do with them. The Honda LM feels best to me around 500,but try for yourself.

Good you like the stratos, there is a couple of good tunes of it on GTplanet.
I have to check the S2000 race, its a very good stock tune i know.
For the week end i will tune the Challenger SRT8 TC.

Have a good day everybody.

Cool thanks, i don`t have any idea about how my tunes are with DS3 . A few days ago i tried to drive with but it was very difficult. No way back after driving a wheel. At least for me.

Ok for the tube, send me a picture..... in the eighties my dream was to go there in your big country and catch some waves west to east coast.

Have a good night.

For the Honda, yes. Same car same tune. For the Enzo nothing to compare with a 430.... one is pure power and speed and the other is handling and driving sensations. at the same PP no chance for the Enzo i think.

CHEERS... by tube .. i ment sink some beers . but i will defintly catch some waves for you.

if you ever get here hit me up. i'lll be around. its a great country. Just ignore the bogans.
FIJI

the italia tune JUST pips the scud tho i find. However, only really on longer straight circuits like monza. i might need to add some aero for the italia. . . . for above 610 pp ferrari road cars tho.

have a good day man .

FIJI

Have a good night.

CHEERS... by tube .. i ment sink some beers . but i will defintly catch some waves for you.

if you ever get here hit me up. i'lll be around. its a great country. Just ignore the bogans.
FIJI

the italia tune JUST pips the scud tho i find. However, only really on longer straight circuits like monza. i might need to add some aero for the italia. . . . for above 610 pp ferrari road cars tho.

have a good day man .

FIJI

Hahaha, ok i like this tube too, just a few now ,trying to stay older and healthy. 50 next year:nervous::scared:.
If you come to Brasil , come in Paracuru to see our beaches also. Next world cup will have games 80 km from where i live, in Fortaleza.
This is Paracuru center town beach.... cool place too.
418395_2480297127259_1247463066_31906154_1579016453_n.jpg

On 600PP car and above the proportion of HP that the Aerodownforce take away is minimum and it help a lot yes. I always use for this high PP cars, just not use it for aesthetic reasons sometimes on very specials cars.

Have a good day or night in Australia.

Actually I got another 03 last night $ 725000 in the UCD if someone needs one contact me on my PSN account or here.
It is rare to see this car on UCD. You can also have one here (Aspec Grand Valley 300km)

Hello Praiano,

When the setting is set to s3 500pp tire sports and I want to run with racing tire r3, I change the car setup? which?

Tnks..

You have 2 differents tunes with very differents settings.

The 500PP : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6576629#post6576629
And the 550PP : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6576637#post6576637

In this case none of them are using weight reduction or engine tune stage. So you can use the same car for both.
On A tune sheet you set the 500PP and on B tune sheet the 550PP.
No problem , you will use only 1 car.
Have a good day.

It is rare to see this car on UCD. You can also have one here (Aspec Grand Valley 300km)

You have 2 differents tunes with very differents settings.

The 500PP : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6576629#post6576629
And the 550PP : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6576637#post6576637

In this case none of them are using weight reduction or engine tune stage. So you can use the same car for both.
On A tune sheet you set the 500PP and on B tune sheet the 550PP.
No problem , you will use only 1 car.
Have a good day.

So I can get the setting and use 500pp soft racing tire with no changes in the setup?

Tnks

I'll dub and get it to you in a day.

Thanks a lot, i love this matte black. I paint this color my favorites cars each PP range.
Great !!!:)👍

Dude your a beast! Tried some more of your tunes and was perfect! I dont know how you do it!

What car did you test my friend that make you smile like this ??? The last that i like to drive are the Suzuki GSXR, and the 2 RX7.... I remember now, you ask me the CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA, it is tuned, i forget it. I will publish in a few , after the Challenger SRT8 TC.

Back