Simple Matt's Simple Toons :p

Australia
Somewhere..
l Flossy l
SIMPLE MATT'S SIMPLE TUNES
As soon as I figure out how to I will hyperlink the tunes that appear in this thread to make your browsing a whole lot simpler. I will also add tune for the UNTRADABLES like any of the DLC cars that you wish..

Okay.. I'm sure by now that all the "pro" tuners are sick of n00bs asking for the latest and greatest.. And Mods are sick of having to settle petty fight that result from this.. That's why I have decide to start up my own "Drag Chop Shop" this is only open for a limited time unless someone wants to take over when I leave in a month.. But. For that month, I will build a drag car to the best of my ability for whoever asks*. I will try to do FF if it's requested but that isn't my forte.. In fact.. This is ONLY a chop shop for 1/4 mile :) The tuners that are assisting with this is Kennyblanco, he will be specializing with the FR/MR side of things :)
Swara96 will help as well.. as he is the only one who can tune for FF he will be doing that :)
And I will be doing the 4WD cars that tickle your fancy.. of course I will tune most drivetrains but my personal favourite is 4WD :)

*only noobs will receive my chop shop creations in order to shut them up for a while, while they play with their new toy

**when I get home I will add it the schedule for trades to people

*** And if this doesn't get a massive response I will try get it moved into the Tuning Forum and try my luck there

Last edited:
It's more like they say the car and send it.. Then I tune the bad boy for them.. But Kenny if you wanna help with that it would be awesome

Hahaha :lol: I had intended this to be a serious helper thread :lol: hahah but no GTR cause mine is the fastest in the whole world >.> it runs the 1/4 mile in 5.419

Seriously though, looking forward to giving you a hand. My fr's are my best work though as I've never tuned ff's until recently and I haven't got to put the time in that I would like to with my 4wd's yet at ssrx.

My GTR is awesome. its fast and can't turn. That's the whole concept of a drag car right...? I lover my gtr so much. Its my favorite drag car ever. Miles driven: 0.0. Money put into it: $0.00....YEA!!!

Hahah okay.. From this point on it is a serious thread please :) and if you have any requests PLEASE post them in here and DO NOT PM me :)

Alrighty, serious request. I've mastered my viper tune but am having trouble with my ford GT tune. Any help? I'm not a n0ob but could still use some help.

SuBMWaru
Alrighty, serious request. I've mastered my viper tune but am having trouble with my ford GT tune. Any help? I'm not a n0ob but could still use some help.

Hey man, I'm at work so if you ask very nicely I know the kennyblanco could give you the help you need.. But if you want to wait until I get home I'll tune it exactly as mine is..

Hey man, I'm at work so if you ask very nicely I know the kennyblanco could give you the help you need.. But if you want to wait until I get home I'll tune it exactly as mine is..

As a matter of fact I can give you a hand! I'll even do one better than that, I'll post my own tune. Not a base-a genuine top of the line tune. OK maybe not exactly the very top of the line, but pretty close. There are some faster, but this is the tune I actually run. My personal best 1/4 time at ssrx is 9.073. You won't be able to beat the best of the best with this tune but it will get you close.:sly:

Slash can tell you how fast it is. And Eightlives can tell you how slow it is lol.

I'll be right back to post it after I log in to write it down.

Edit: My tune is actually for my No Stripe, but should work with the gt as well. Not 100% sure though.

Here it is. 1 next to top of the line tune for a No Stripe. Enjoy!

Transmission:
Reset, top speed 180, final 3.360
1-3.863
2-2.699
3-2.221
4-1.851
5-1.514
6-1.254

Suspension:
15/40
5.0/10.0
1/10
1/4
1/6
5.0/0.0
-1.00/1.00

Max downforce.

That's it. Not many people would post their actual tunes, so to all who use this-I hope you appreciate it. Like I said, it won't beat the best of the best but you will at least be able to still see them when you cross the finish line.:lol: Please enjoy and feel free to leave any and all feedback. This is just a snippet of what's to come from me. Keep your eyes open:tup:

I was just messing around and made a GTR one. Don't really know if its worth a crap but here it is.
Brakes 0/0
Suspension......
Ride Height 40/-20
Spring Rate 10.0/17.0
Damp Ex 1/10
Damp Com 1/10
Anti Roll 6/6
Camber 3.5/ 2.5
Toe 0.00/0.00

LSD
Initial Torque 60/60
AS 60/60