Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Lazy Bob.

For the moment i am too busy with the shootout, i will just tune again after testing all the cars. I have some few to publish but they are almost finished.
So let´s see in a week .
Have a good night.

Try the gt5tune site there are 4tunes fore i

Praiano thanks for all the tunes so far they suit my driving style a lot. I was wondering if you had ever worked on the cizeta v16t. I cant seem to find a tune for it anywhere, thanks in advance.

Try GT5tune there are four tunes there

TOYOTA 86GT 2012 and the Honda NSX-R prototype LM ROAD CAR

It´s just a quick tune for the seasonals, but it work very well. Hope that it can help some of you.

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

Enjoy your drive and good luck.

I haven't scanned the last few pages, but I'd like to praise Praiano for the work he did on the FT-86 for the Time Trial Seasonal. I was bored today and gave it a shot, and was pretty embarrassingly off pace. I knew part of it was simply adapting to comfort hard, but even with some practice, I hit a plateau, directly related to the lack of a tune I was using. All the tunes were designed for REAL tires, so I sent Praiano a PM and he let me know he had the car on share. I hopped in and took it back to the Seasonal Event and immediately the car felt great. Previously I was having major issues getting the car to turn in, or get any grip from the front tires. After a single corner in Praiano's car, it simply felt like an entirely different car. Drastically dropping my lap times, I was able to cut off off a second from my lap times. Within 15 minutes with his tune I ran in the 1:11's and after an adjustment to brake bias to fit my driving style, finally hit the 1:10.8xx mark. It's extremely stable getting into the turns, and slightly dangerous when trying to get back to the gas on exit. But you can only expect so much from Comfort Hards!

So, again, Thank you Praiano for not only creating the tune, but allowing everyone to 'borrow' the car directly off your profile. Keep up the great work, and good luck to anyone headed to the Time Trail event!

You´re welcome my friend. Here are the tunes again for seasonals TT , with the 2 cars on share also for who is on my friend list.
Sorry if i take out some people from this list sometime but i need to make some room for new people i play with sometimes. Any other day , i can add you again and we we meet us on track one more time for a couple of races.

So my friend adrenaline,congratulations, you are now a few tenth in front of me. I have to give another run to this Time trial ,just to see what i can shave from my time.

Have a good day.

><(((((º> °°° &#9835;&#8226;*¨*&#8226;.¸¸&#9835;

Last edited:
hello Mr. Praiano, how are you? I hope the way back is close, there is a surfboard waiting for you right?
I would like to ask you a question, I have trouble beating a Cien to monza 640-650pp, i use your Cerbera and your Enzo but nothing , that Diablo Cartel is too fast .. what I need is more oversteer in the corners of Lesmo, both cars tend to have too much understeer which is widening the path in the middle of the two curves .. could you help me? There is a basic rule to increase the oversteer?
Bye and thank you, have a good day friend

hello Mr. Praiano, how are you? I hope the way back is close, there is a surfboard waiting for you right?
I would like to ask you a question, I have trouble beating a Cien to monza 640-650pp, i use your Cerbera and your Enzo but nothing , that Diablo Cartel is too fast .. what I need is more oversteer in the corners of Lesmo, both cars tend to have too much understeer which is widening the path in the middle of the two curves .. could you help me? There is a basic rule to increase the oversteer?
Bye and thank you, have a good day friend

Hello my friend. Yes there is a basic rule to increase oversteer, some rules. First ,if i remember , your friends are racing with SKID RECOVERY isn´t it? in this case any car work better but i don´t know exactly how the tune can modify the behaviors of the car. So to increase oversteer:

Front ARB lower than rear
Front compression damper lower than rear
Front spring lower than rear (proportionnally to the weight repatition.)
Rear ride height lower than front. I know this one is very ..... Paul & Mick but it work like this in the game. Its a fact.

The most difficult is to have with all this parameters the car you want. Go slowly setting by setting, one by one, check, take notes, come back, try another .....

Have a good day.

Hello my friend. Yes there is a basic rule to increase oversteer, some rules. First ,if i remember , your friends are racing with SKID RECOVERY isn´t it? in this case any car work better but i don´t know exactly how the tune can modify the behaviors of the car. So to increase oversteer:

Front ARB lower than rear
Front compression damper lower than rear
Front spring lower than rear (proportionnally to the weight repatition.)
Rear ride height lower than front. I know this one is very ..... Paul & Mick but it work like this in the game. Its a fact.

The most difficult is to have with all this parameters the car you want. Go slowly setting by setting, one by one, check, take notes, come back, try another .....

Have a good day.

yes , we both run with Skid on
thanks a lot , i will start from the ride eight .. ARB is the aereo setup ?

CHAPARRAL 2D RACE CAR ´67 // ONLINE OK

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2m.jpg

Hello Praiano,

The 2D tune smashes everyone in the new B-spec 24hr Ring event. :D 👍
Even the BMW McLaren and the Zonda don´t stand a chance...

Only one question:

On the Ring straight the Max speed tops at 307 kmh.
To wich value the final gear ratio should be changed so that he doesn´t hit the rev in the middle of the straight?

Many thanks my friend.

Chat you soon. :)

Hello Praiano,

The 2D tune smashes everyone in the new B-spec 24hr Ring event. :D 👍
Even the BMW McLaren and the Zonda don´t stand a chance...

Only one question:

On the Ring straight the Max speed tops at 307 kmh.
To wich value the final gear ratio should be changed so that he doesn´t hit the rev in the middle of the straight?

Many thanks my friend.

Chat you soon. :)

Hi, when you have set the gears ratios, you don´t touch it anymore , only final gear. Less value increase the max speed above on the right. Do it , make some test. You must reach the max speed at the max power RPM , last gear. Let some few room for the draft eventually. the max speed above on the right show more or less 30 km/h more than the real max speed yo can reach. Just set it the way you want for any track.
Have a good drive.

Good Morning Sir. No worries about the paint. If you want any more then let me know.

Thanks again, i have enough matte black now for a few monthes. It´s ok.
Have a good night.

Hi my friend!
I think a saw a sesonal tune somewhere here but a can't find it..
It was a 86 sesonal tune?
If yes, can you give me the link?
Otherwise, what can I change for a better peformance with confort hard at tsukuba?
I'm actually doing 1:10.9
See you, thanks!

Edit: OMG, i just found it ...
Right below my nose.

Edit 2: Just mande 1:10.6 with your tune!
I want a 1:10.4 before the event ends...
1:08 is insane...

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,
I am a relatively new comer to the tunning scene,in fact don't know how to tune. I find your tunes extremely helpfull. It is always fun and exciting to drive cars tuned by you. Thanks a million. Obrigado amigo!

Hi my friend!
I think a saw a sesonal tune somewhere here but a can't find it..
It was a 86 sesonal tune?
If yes, can you give me the link?
Otherwise, what can I change for a better peformance with confort hard at tsukuba?
I'm actually doing 1:10.9
See you, thanks!

Edit: OMG, i just found it ...
Right below my nose.

Edit 2: Just mande 1:10.6 with your tune!
I want a 1:10.4 before the event ends...
1:08 is insane...

Yes my friend, 1.10.670 this morning. you lead my friend board from .060. hahaha:) i´m comming, getting close.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano,
I am a relatively new comer to the tunning scene,in fact don't know how to tune. I find your tunes extremely helpfull. It is always fun and exciting to drive cars tuned by you. Thanks a million. Obrigado amigo!

You´re welcome my friend, enjoy your drive and have fun.

Love your tunes Praiano,

How about tuning the S2000s from Amuse, Mugen, Opera and Spoon. I know these cars are beasts and your the beastmaster.

Cheers

Love your tunes Praiano,

How about tuning the S2000s from Amuse, Mugen, Opera and Spoon. I know these cars are beasts and your the beastmaster.

Cheers
Thanks , after this shootout and some other seasonals, i will check this car. I look at it one time , but i don´t know why , it did not speak to me. I will check again.
Thanks for the link! Very nice tune ^^

Yes , my friend adrenaline have a few tunes but very sharp and very fast for sure. Each car represent a lot of hours of test and work. a very good job.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Try the r1 touge tune (link on first page of this thread) I start almost all my s2000's with that tune, makes them way more controllable. I tried it on the amuse street version and it turned that tiger into a kitty Cat. Took 6 seconds off a 3.66 mile super twisty track only adding custom suspension, LSD, and using brake settings. Unbelievably easier to control.

Try the r1 touge tune (link on first page of this thread) I start almost all my s2000's with that tune, makes them way more controllable. I tried it on the amuse street version and it turned that tiger into a kitty Cat. Took 6 seconds off a 3.66 mile super twisty track only adding custom suspension, LSD, and using brake settings. Unbelievably easier to control.

Hi, good to know this, the R1 is the faster 500PP sport hard touge car, on twisty road like toscana . It don´t work so well on the ring for example .
I never try this tune on another S2000 but i´ll do this . Let´s see with the Mugen.

Have a good day.

MCLAREN MP4-12C '10 // 600PP & 625PP // ONLINE OK

The turbo version without engine stage allow to cover the 600pp 6'25" on Nurburgring nordschleife and 625pp range 6'20" both racing cruising speed.
I've tested the chassis reinforcement with a second car and i prefer without, but not bad with too. I try also to put max power on this tune but it simply don't support more HP , not faster full power at least on the ring. Seems that 625PP is the good limit for this car with a weak aerodownforce.

bHLwWYbmvBiWvYhsoco_0.jpg

mp4600.jpg

Thanks to my friend "Spirithockey61" for this crazy TOE settings, it make the difference.
xXc5eUlDNBLsfbTJo4Q_0.jpg

mp4625.jpg

bsiwahevfYOWv27lHQr_0.jpg

Pictures by slowGTR.

Just to hel with the gearbox, sorry for the quality.

Enjoy ><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°.

just tried this out and did 6:38.045 18 secs slower because the car want to oversteer and i couldnt push any harder because it would understeer but this thing feel faster around the corners then the 458 but it slower around this track then the ferrari but the car was slower then the ferrari in real life so who cares anyway i mean this thing is pretty quick and easy to drive and it's a little tricker at the limit then the ferrari so i still perfer the ferrari

just tried this out and did 6:38.045 18 secs slower because the car want to oversteer and i couldnt push any harder because it would understeer but this thing feel faster around the corners then the 458 but it slower around this track then the ferrari but the car was slower then the ferrari in real life so who cares anyway i mean this thing is pretty quick and easy to drive and it's a little tricker at the limit then the ferrari so i still perfer the ferrari

You´re right, me too i refer the 458 no aero with racing tires. But this car is much more slower stock and strange to drive. Now it´s better and faster than stock. This was the purpose of this tune. And it´s a wonderfull Mclaren, need a tune to take it out of the garage.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano63
You´re right, me too i refer the 458 no aero with racing tires. But this car is much more slower stock and strange to drive. Now it´s better and faster than stock. This was the purpose of this tune. And it´s a wonderfull Mclaren, need a tune to take it out of the garage.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Is the f1 mclaren easier or harder to drive around the ring

I just drove the f1 mclaren and that thing handles like a f1 car darty steering lots of grip and controllable and the throttle control is pretty good too. It a lot different then the mp4-12c and it's faster too

HONDA CIVIC TYPE R (EP) `01 // 400PP to 450PP// CS-SH-SS TIRES // ONLINE OK.

Can be used 400PP comfort soft tires // 425PP comfort soft or sport hard tires // 450PP sport hard or sport soft tires. Online or Offline use OK.

Very fast car in any configuration.

EDIT: TESTED ONLINE AND APPROVED ALSO FOR THE CIVIC `04 BY MY FRIEND br1x.

civicEP01.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back