Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Gee...your F40 and LFA set is great!! :D

The 7th shot looks awesome for some reason. :drool:đź‘Ť

2, 3 & 10 for me :drool:đź‘Ť

Awesome F40 too. Good stuff fella.

Thanks a lot everyone, much appreciated :D

Now then, to celebrate 500 posts, which I have just brought up, and since I have just got myself a bank account, I have decided to buy myself a lifetime Premium Membership :D I guess this means I'm in here for the long haul; here's to the next 500 posts :cheers:

Beautiful update. :drool: :drool:

What colour is that? It looks insanely magnificent on the LFA.

LFA at the 'Ring - Part 2

Realistic Half

Not-so-realistic half

Take your pick - Realistic or Not-so-realistic.. :lol:

Fantastic set. Every pic is diferent and very good:).
Thanks, I tried to do something for everyone :)
SVX
Beautiful update. :drool: :drool:

What colour is that? It looks insanely magnificent on the LFA.
Many Thanks :D It's actually just Pearl Red that you can buy the LFA in stock..
Beautiful shots of the F40!
Thanks mazda :D
LFA + the Ring = Match made in Heaven and your photos are Divine! :bowdown:
It really is, which is why I had to do 2 parts :sly:
BkS
DAT ASS! and the realism as well :drool:
Haha, "dat ass" is beautiful :lol:
Beautiful shots :drool:
Cheers Shaolin :)
Lovely. The Nordschleife and LF-A work perfectly together! :)
Don't they just :)

Very nice - very nice :)đź‘Ť

The LFA looks great in red. Often it's painted in wild colors, but I think I want a red one now :D

I have som LFA pics from the Ring in stock - gonna put them online as well before I pull the plug tonight.

Fantastic and soooo real. My favourites shots are from the realistic half, but the whole set is incredible. :drool: đź‘Ť

This, this, this, and then also this. Fantastic, drags on for a too long perhaps, but most of them are great. :drool:đź‘Ť
I think any negative impression might be due to this combination having been used so much, still, the more the merrier. :P

beautiful stuff man !
Love the realism in these
I see big, I mean massive improvement from the last time I came here
Great job man :)

A superb use of the GT5 lighting and beautiful composition in all of these shots! đź‘Ť :drool:

The 1st, 6th, 9th and 12th shots were fantastic! :drool:
Cheers jus :D
SVX
Dat lighting. :eek:

:drool: :drool:
Thanks SVX, although that is more down the the track and PD's amazing work than me...
Very nice - very nice :)đź‘Ť

The LFA looks great in red. Often it's painted in wild colors, but I think I want a red one now :D

I have som LFA pics from the Ring in stock - gonna put them online as well before I pull the plug tonight.
Yep, the LFA is lovely in that colour. I knew I wanted to do this set, and thought I may as well buy a new LFA, and when going through the colours, this red really stuck out :)
Fantastic and soooo real. My favourites shots are from the realistic half, but the whole set is incredible. :drool: đź‘Ť
Thanks Nato, I have to say my favourites are the realistic ones, as I've never really tried that much before, and I think they came out well :D
This, this, this, and then also this. Fantastic, drags on for a too long perhaps, but most of them are great. :drool:đź‘Ť
I think any negative impression might be due to this combination having been used so much, still, the more the merrier. :P
I know exactly what you mean about it dragging on :lol: I was a bit wary of that, but didn't see a reason to leave some out, when I liked them all :sly: And oh, yeah, this combination has been really overdone, but that's 'cause it creates such good shots :)
BkS
Ok, that's it. I quit photography. :drool: D: The realism is just uncanny!
Cheers BkS, Glad you think that :D
beautiful stuff man !
Love the realism in these
I see big, I mean massive improvement from the last time I came here
Great job man :)
Really, really glad to see that I'm improving, I really want to join the ranks of the really good, but I can't see that happening for while.. :nervous:
Stunning set. 4,5,6,7 are my favorites :)đź‘Ť
Thanks DarkR đź‘Ť
Fantastic job on the LFA shots!
Cheers Beefy :cheers:
A superb use of the GT5 lighting and beautiful composition in all of these shots! đź‘Ť :drool:
Many thanks Solo, much appreciated :D

Wow, so many responses :eek: Really flattered, thanks do much everyone :cheers:

Competition Update

PMC Week 63

Final Entry

Rejects

2.0 Week 63

Final Entry

Rejects

CCCL Week 48

Final Entry

Rejects

This is probably it from me in terms of gallery updates for a couple of weeks, as I'm doing my Tournament entry the next two nights then I'm on holiday for a week, so enjoy these :D

Any feedback is more than welcome, especially on whether I should change entries, specifically PMC as I'm a bit unsure as to whether I've made the right choice :nervous:

Some unedited shots from CCCL this week just to get this back up and running again. Tournament rejects will come whenever Luis reveals everything ;)

I have to say I don't really like any of these... #1 is my entry for now, though I may change that if any of the others receives praise :)

Great stuff. Love 4th pic the most. If it had just a little more lighting would be perfect:).

I know what you mean. đź‘Ť They are good photo's, but standard, they're always so dark so it's hard to get them looking good if you're used to the 2.0 editing.. I used a crossover filter for mine and put the exposure way up to get nice contrast, my entry is in the thread. Personally I like the last one the most.

Yeah, they are definitely all too dark, but that is because I actually thought it was a 2.0 week so made them slightly darker to get better contrast when edited, but that's my mistake - probably because I only got 2 hours of sleep on a bus last night.. :lol:

Yeah, they are definitely all too dark, but that is because I actually thought it was a 2.0 week so made them slightly darker to get better contrast when edited, but that's my mistake - probably because I only got 2 hours of sleep on a bus last night.. :lol:

Ouch, sleeping on a bus... I had a trip once of 24 hours long, only slept 1 hour :ouch:

Back