Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Never mind, It`s just me that are a complete idiot :P might need glasses after all the hours I`ve been playing this game :P

Just do like it`s on the sheet. Tranny trick ... easy. If you have the parts it´s OK . Don´t worry , sometime i have some glitch myself too.:crazy::crazy::nervous::dunce:

Just do like it`s on the sheet. Tranny trick ... easy. If you have the parts it´s OK . Don´t worry , sometime i have some glitch myself too.:crazy::crazy::nervous::dunce:

Hehe, comforting to know :P
But have you thought about making a tune for the new Lambo ? The Aventador, i dont like it as it is, feels to heavy through the corners. I have seen some tunes for it, but all the cars that are tuned in my garage are Praiano Tunes... Why ruining it with som other dudes tunes ? :P lol

Hehe, comforting to know :P
But have you thought about making a tune for the new Lambo ? The Aventador, i dont like it as it is, feels to heavy through the corners. I have seen some tunes for it, but all the cars that are tuned in my garage are Praiano Tunes... Why ruining it with som other dudes tunes ? :P lol

There is some fantastic tunes around here, for the Aventador , no DLC for me at the moment. Try the RKM tune he`s the best tuner around here and his car must be close to the perfection . It seems that it don`t turn very well, but it`s not the tune,can be sure. This guys are very good.

Hi, i don`t know, i don`t have this DLC car, but it`s possible , try it, check the weight repartition total weight.... Really don`t know.
There is 4 tunes here , did you try them??
https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home
2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition R35
Red Valley Racing
CSO Tuning
TheyVipers Garage
Phantasmagoria Performance

Thanks praiano63, I didn't realize there was a DLC section at the bottom of the page. I'll try those out, but I would have more confidence in the tune if it was one of yours. 👍 Keep up the awesome work!

:indiff:What ever happen to the silver surfer picture praiano????

Silver surfer travel to the north shore of the universe, this is the season of the Big cosmic waves. Huge swell :):) Come back in a few weeks.
For the moment the Rolling Stones are back.

Did you test the cars??

>(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Silver surfer travel to the north shore of the universe, this is the season of the Big cosmic waves. Huge swell :):) Come back in a few weeks.
For the moment the Rolling Stones are back.

Did you test the cars??

>(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nothing like a little "Sympathy for the Fish"!:lol:

Hey Praiano I have 2 more request for 2 cars that seem like they would have a lot of potential.

honda Mugen Motoul Civic Si
Dome-Zero Concept

Also can't wait till you get the Camaro tune up. :]

FERRARI CALIFORNIA `08 // 550PP // sport tires// ONLINE OK

california.jpg

NrburgringGP_D.jpg

vKs7WKgfTrvqaI72nB_0.jpg

xNRxDDlFmxKg5mVfzF_0.jpg

ZD4nSmruwgaaf5V4Pc1_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi praiano :) how u doin? ;)
That thing of 0kg ballast but in position +50 is really interesting.. :embarrassed: nice one amigo ;D

Good tunes as always Mr. Fisher ;) :cheers:

Hi praiano :) how u doin? ;)
That thing of 0kg ballast but in position +50 is really interesting.. :embarrassed: nice one amigo ;D

Good tunes as always Mr. Fisher ;) :cheers:

Hi, yes i love the car, it´s a dream to drive, difficult is to stop.

Did you test the ballast 0 kg position ?? Did you feel the same ???

Praiano I have a question. Will a tune still be effective if I don't tune the aerodynamics? I generally don't add spoilers to my cars.

Praiano I have a question. Will a tune still be effective if I don't tune the aerodynamics? I generally don't add spoilers to my cars.

Hi, yes it will change the balance of the car for sure. For small value not a lot, but above 10 points rear aero downforce , it change some things yes.

The tune stay +- the same for the weight repartition on the 4 wheels and springs. You can adapt the car if you take out the aero-foils like this.

First , the rear aero-foil put some pressure on the rear springs. Then if you take it out, try to low the value of springs a few, just 2 or 5 tenth. For example if you have a rear spring 12.5 kgf/mm, try 12.3 or 12.0.

After the ride height will correct the rest. The rear foil help the rear to stay planted and steady. When you take it out, the car tendency is to be more tail happy. Then you will correct this with the ride height like this for example.

If you have with the foil a ride height of fr-10 / rear -10, you raise the rear till you find again the good balance progressively . Like -10/-05 or -10/00.

Just need to test this way, the good setting for your car will not be very hard to find.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just need to test this way, the good setting for your car will not be very hard to find.

Thanks for the info, I assume I can just apply the opposite when adding a wing?

Reason: I had already added a wing to the Pontiac Solstice when I used a prior tune, but your new Solstice tune does not use a wing, and I only have one Solstice now.

Hi, yes i love the car, it´s a dream to drive, difficult is to stop.

Did you test the ballast 0 kg position ?? Did you feel the same ???

PD should give us some Brake parts to upgrade the cars.. There's some cars that really needs.. For example the aventador. I have to try it your Cali ;)

A only see a diference if i increase the forcefeedback on my DFGT.. to the maximum.. From 4 to 10 i feel a change.. but from 7 to lower numbers, i start losing the feel. But maybe thats because i dont have the skill to feel that yet.. you know?

i was already using the ballast with only 4-5kg in some cars and just that, made a improvement :)

PD should give us some Brake parts to upgrade the cars.. There's some cars that really needs.. For example the aventador. I have to try it your Cali ;)

I know what you mean. I have the GT-R Black Edition '12 and it won't stop for 🤬!

CHEVROLET CAMARO SS`10 // 550PP // SPORT OR RACE TIRES// ONLINE OK

Most of the people ask me for 550PP race tires to race the ring online, but this cars are so good to pilot with sport tires that i try all the time to make tune enough all around to allow both kind of tires for the same tune.
Most of the time it´s not possible.
With this Camaro SS10 , it´s possible yes. This tune can be driven very well from sport hard to racing soft. Not more or less, but very good for all this wide range of tires .
Try it and see by yourself.

camaross10.jpg

This (tranny trick) is very good but don´t have a good launch with racing tires.If you need a good fast grid start ,use this settings:
Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3.450 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h= 211 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.994
2: 2.183
3: 1.663
4: 1.312
5: 1.069
6: 0.902
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h.= 199 mph
After this set your max speed according to the track with final gear only.
NrburgringNordschleife_62.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_63.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
praiano63
CHEVROLET CAMARO SS`10 // 550PP // SPORT OR RACE TIRES// ONLINE OK

Most of the people ask me for 550PP race tires to race the ring online, but this cars are so good to pilot with sport tires that i try all the time to make tune enough all around to allow both kind of tires for the same tune.
Most of the time it´s not possible.
With this Camaro SS10 , it´s possible yes. This tune can be driven very well from sport hard to racing soft. Not more or less, but very good for all this wide range of tires .
Try it and see by yourself.

This (tranny trick) is very good but don´t have a good launch with racing tires.If you need a good fast grid start ,use this settings:
Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3.450 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h= 211 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.994
2: 2.183
3: 1.663
4: 1.312
5: 0.902
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h.= 199 mph
After this set your max speed according to the track with final gear only.

Enjoy your drive.

Hi praiano!
I saw that's your 2nd Camaro SS'10 tune.I'm needing a racing tires tune for a good steering with this car.Which one do you think is the best for my case?This one or the other one?

Hi praiano!
I saw that's your 2nd Camaro SS'10 tune.I'm needing a racing tires tune for a good steering with this car.Which one do you think is the best for my case?This one or the other one?

This one is better, i will take out the other. It´s an older tune that don`t drive so well after all the PD upgrades .
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano63
This one is better, i will take out the other. It´s an older tune that don`t drive so well after all the PD upgrades .
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I adapted the old one for the 500pp Seasonals. It drives pretty good to me.

Hi Praiano, i'm looking for a tune for the Lancia Stratos Rally car for tarmac racing on RH tires and i saw you have one but with RS (So awesome), i tried yours with RH but the car is so unstable for me, so What would you change to your tune?
I'm not a great tuner but i can at least decrease oversteer and avoid spinning out but this car is giving me so much trouble using these tires.
Btw i use a DS3 and will use this car for city circuits, if that helps.
Thanks beforehand.

Hi Praiano, i'm looking for a tune for the Lancia Stratos Rally car for tarmac racing on RH tires and i saw you have one but with RS (So awesome), i tried yours with RH but the car is so unstable for me, so What would you change to your tune?
I'm not a great tuner but i can at least decrease oversteer and avoid spinning out but this car is giving me so much trouble using these tires.
Btw i use a DS3 and will use this car for city circuits, if that helps.
Thanks beforehand.

Hi let me check it first, it`s an old tune, need to fix some things for sure. I will publish an upgrade in a few.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°/

hey praiano thanks for the car, i tested it but i am still in 2 minds with the M3 CSL the laptimes are similar but when i put racing tyres i wanted to see what happen. Of course i have a racing tyres tune for M3 CSL but not for the HSC 04 so i wasn't able to do a like for like test.

Maybe its me but months of driving the M3 CSL and NSX typre R, they just "feel" faster.

Also, is there a reason why there is no wing on your HSC 04? i never touched your settings but i assumed you didn't put any downforce on?

Shall i send your HSC04 back?

hey praiano thanks for the car, i tested it but i am still in 2 minds with the M3 CSL the laptimes are similar but when i put racing tyres i wanted to see what happen. Of course i have a racing tyres tune for M3 CSL but not for the HSC 04 so i wasn't able to do a like for like test.

Maybe its me but months of driving the M3 CSL and NSX typre R, they just "feel" faster.

Also, is there a reason why there is no wing on your HSC 04? i never touched your settings but i assumed you didn't put any downforce on?

Shall i send your HSC04 back?

Hi, you need to compare the same things, the HSC i`ve sent you is the 500PP sport soft. I give you this one just to test it also against others 500PP soft tires, the 550PP racing tires need engine 3 tuning and you can`t take it out after install it . That`s the reason.
If you drive only the Racing soft 550PP version install the parts and make the test, you will see by yourself that`s not a "feeling".
Don´t need to send the car back, it`s a gift.
Have a good day.

Back