Please post your ZZII times here please.

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 99 comments
P1010006.jpg
[/IMG]
Sorry for the bad picture my TV in my room SUCKS. This was the only time I had saved. I will re-post a picture soon of my newer time. Great time guys keep it up!

P1010006.jpg
[/IMG]
Sorry for the bad picture my TV in my room SUCKS. This was the only time I had saved. I will re-post a picture soon of my newer time. Great time guys keep it up!

Good time as well 👍

Raised my ZZII to 1.91x 0-60, but lowered my 0-100 time by almost .2 now into the low 3.8xs. Still can't get lower than 9.040 1/4 mile.

Now on the other hand, my '12 GT-R is into 1.7x 0-60, 3.7x 0-100, and 8.9x 1/4 mile. I really doubt even the most highly tuned ZZII can beat that.

Yes, the ocd cars are good to go, already broke in. Compare one to a regular 0 mile car from a prize or ticket if you have one. You'll see the hp difference.👍

OK, let see if I understand, ocd's are good to go but the prize cars are not. What about the ucd's? If so that changes everything my Lemans can be faster.

Last edited:
c-losk
OK, let see if I understand, ocd's are good to go but the prize cars are not. What about the ucd's? If so that changes everything my Lemans can be faster.

Mine full tuned was in the 880s but I broke in and got 909

^ this.

New cars, ocd and car restore coupons still need broken in.

This was talked about FOREVER back when the game came out and still holds true.

^ this.

New cars, ocd and car restore coupons still need broken in.

This was talked about FOREVER back when the game came out and still holds true.

I can assure you that (unless it changed with the recent patch) 0 mile OCD cars do not need to be broken in 👍

Do you mean UCD?

Back