My 1/4 Mile Drag Times (Route X Timer)

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 229 comments
then I guess I have mostly run into really good tuners using the acr. Also, don't you guys love it when some guy lines up beside you in the same car as you, and you just tear em up.

then I guess I have mostly run into really good tuners using the acr. Also, don't you guys love it when some guy lines up beside you in the same car as you, and you just tear em up.

Yeah lol, especially when they are trashtalking. :sly:

I still have not seen a gtr that can beat the viper acr
IMG00487-20120302-2018.jpg
[/IMG]
This is one of the GTR's that will take down a ACR ;)

Lol, glad you got a laugh. I know with a quick adjustment you would beat my ACR. :lol:

That was a new GTR I got last night since my old one got demolished by yours so I wanted a new one lol. But now got me curious on how fast my ACR is. Havent tested it for a while. Btw bombay time bro!

That was a new GTR I got last night since my old one got demolished by yours so I wanted a new one lol. But now got me curious on how fast my ACR is. Havent tested it for a while. Btw bombay time bro!

Thanks bro, you going to be online tonite? Got the Supra a little faster.

Nice times. I can hold tryouts later today if you get on. I know you were interested.

Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12- 8.934, I'm trying to get it down to at least 8.925

971au0.jpg

I'll post more when I have time.

Last edited:
Back