DC5 '04 Test Track Times

• Thread starter PTK
  • 196 comments
kleomenis5582
The only thing i mean is that if you make a fast gearbox and make it launch you can be faster
than every DC5.The difference in power-ratio is more than enough to achieve that!!!

I agree with that, the dc5 should actually be slower than the RM. Nice times though, now you will have to submit them to the leaderboard in my sig... then tell all your Honda buddys to do the same.

PTK
I agree with that, the dc5 should actually be slower than the RM. Nice times though, now you will have to submit them to the leaderboard in my sig... then tell all your Honda buddys to do the same.

When time comes i'll post some of them
Some other i keep it for me and play for fun

PTK

Thanks man! Like I said in my first post my dc5 isnt even broken in. I never lost a run to a dc5 yet so thats possibly true that its not as fast. I'll check out those leaderboards in a few minutes. I'm still messing with this EK down to 11.531 in the 1/4 with SRF on.

kleomenis5582
When time comes i'll post some of them
Some other i keep it for me and play for fun

BTW.. I don't believe its possible to get close to or under .600... the max hp on the dc5 is 398 just sayin in case there is any confusion.

PTK
BTW.. I don't believe its possible to get close to or under .600... the max hp on the dc5 is 398 just sayin in case there is any confusion.

Mine has 393ps and i'm trying to make it 398ps
That was my power but i see that i must use a lot of ballast cause my gears are to short and wheelspin to much.
I'm hitting now 0,88Gs again and again with ballast,without 0,85Gs
But time so far gone from 11,658 to 11,647!!!
Yes even now i think it's not possible to go less than 11,600

In the next 15 minutes play will be over and we'll see the difference of 5ps i told!!!
I have 393ps now

Last edited:
LONG
Thanks man! Like I said in my first post my dc5 isnt even broken in. I never lost a run to a dc5 yet so thats possibly true that its not as fast. I'll check out those leaderboards in a few minutes. I'm still messing with this EK down to 11.531 in the 1/4 with SRF on.

I have never raced competively with Honda's but I would say that using srf is seen as cheating big time in any room I've been in (non Honda rooms, and my experience) especially in the speed test using srf is a no no unless you would like to be the center of scrutiny... srf submitted times on the leaderboard will be ignored and the poster will be given one of two warnings before they are banned...

PTK
I have never raced competively with Honda's but I would say that using srf is seen as cheating big time in any room I've been in (non Honda rooms, and my experience) especially in the speed test using srf is a no no unless you would like to be the center of scrutiny... srf submitted times on the leaderboard will be ignored and the poster will be given one of two warnings before they are banned...

How can you understand that someone uses SRF???
I'm telling u that because in some cars if u use SRF
or if u add full ballast is kind of same!!!
The difference will be the part after launch.
If SRF is used time will be 0.30-0.100sec faster
than all the other!!!

Legit 1/4
gt5008.jpg

SRF 1/4
gt5010.jpg

gt5011.jpg

LONG
Well I just tuned my dc5 and it has 389hp and ran a 11.521 with SRF off and .86g

I see it now.. mine isn't race modded and I'm not using a wing.. but im going to keep it non RM'd

Difference can be up to 0,200sec
I'm talking from Leaderbord 1st and at 2.04
Best Civic EK 11,786 TRYBAL and you did 11,55
Thats the difference!!!!!!!!!!
Wonna tell u why???
In original cars the way to make them launch better is ballast
and all of them weigh less(integra 999kg-RM integra 950kg)
It's a difference of 0,100 only that
And imagine that you put front aero max without adding weight
and that can give u a better launch and rear aero min cause its useless!!!

My Integra for example has ballast in my new setup 51kg when your RM is 950kg
If you know about dragracing that is almost 0,15sec at the 60feet in dragstrips!!!
And my time with 397ps from 11,658sec is now 11,629sec
2012-03-09095541.jpg

👍

Difference can be up to 0,200sec
I'm talking from Leaderbord 1st and at 2.04
Best Civic EK 11,786 TRYBAL and you did 11,55
Thats the difference!!!!!!!!!!
Wonna tell u why???
In original cars the way to make them launch better is ballast
and all of them weigh less(integra 999kg-RM integra 950kg)
It's a difference of 0,100 only that
And imagine that you put front aero max without adding weight
and that can give u a better launch and rear aero min cause its useless!!!

My Integra for example has ballast in my new setup 51kg when your RM is 950kg
If you know about dragracing that is almost 0,15sec at the 60feet in dragstrips!!!
And my time with 397ps from 11,658sec is now 11,629sec
2012-03-09095541.jpg

Alright man I understand but if you go back to my earlier post I state that my EK is a RM and people doubted the ET I said it ran, so I posted pics. I will build non RM cars soon and post them up. So the 97 EK time to beat is 11.786 and the DC5 is 11.629?

Yes my friend these are the times now.
But i have to tell you that tuning a non RM model is completely different.
You have to be precise at all the setup cause of the differences i pointed to you
Best of luck and lets see your times:tup:

The problem was not about being RM,it was that we were speeking about Integra
and we didn't understand that you had an EK RM!!!

Yes my friend these are the times now.
But i have to tell you that tuning a non RM model is completely different.
You have to be precise at all the setup cause of the differences i pointed to you
Best of luck and lets see your times:tup:

Well I have the 97 EK record beat.. On to the DC5. I have many standard non RMs that are pretty fast.

Since I had to buy the DC5 brand new I'm going to have to put 200 miles on it to break it in. Im not gonna do that tonight but here's the EK run 11.759
gt5013.jpg

I'll show you my times with Integra RM
1st Legit 1/4 Best Pass
2012-03-09113655.jpg

And that pass SRF ON hit limiter 4th to 5th thats why 0-100mph almost same
I believe with no limiter 11,42 possible!!!!!
2012-03-09115051.jpg

Haha tested my top speed tune scirocco and hit 12.6 haha man I suck at ff.. But it hits 211.8mph

Nice times man! Im running mine unbroken at 386 hp. Gonna break both dc5s in later tonight and update you guys.

Back