Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
So much for bugging me while I'm watching SSoHPKC play Splinter Cell: Conviction...

kyotogion2copy.jpg

Cool, I like the composition but you can blur parts of the background a bit more if I were you. You have the burn tool and dodge tool at your disposal, and so are the blur tool and sharpen tool... make use of them to capture attention to your subject. That's a handy tip for you. ;)

kyotogion3copy.jpg

I don't really rely on GT5's "default" blur. I'd just use Photoshop to blur, really. Looks nice, though you can zoom out a little more. I'd say that you just turned your CR-Z into a bit of a ricer with those kinds of aero mods but that would be irrelevant...

bernmarketstreetwithmas.jpg

Lol, I've seen some people doing the same thing in there but you actually pulled it off correctly.

circuitdelasarthe20093c.jpg

I can feel the car turning. And the GT board thing adds up as a neat bonus too. Brilliant play there.

6934772625_58dc422597_z.jpg

Must be the borders that made it look more dramatic... This shot shouldn't be part of the scraps.
---------------------------

Your parents are high-expectancy Asian parents, huh? Well my PS3 gets to sit in the living room everyday :lol: Must be my lazy ass, I never bothered to update my gallery often ahahaha.

Your parents are high-expectancy Asian parents, huh? Well my PS3 gets to sit in the living room everyday :lol: Must be my lazy ass, I never bothered to update my gallery often ahahaha.
Not really, naman. The reason they took my GT5 is because my grades are down and taking out ALL my PS3 games would solve my problems. But, I was distracted by another addiction, My Little Pony. :P

To Joris, Baljit and Andre, THANKS! :cheers:

Well, when someone says something like.. "^^ This Guy" he'll be laughing at the person above for some reason, in my case it was because you put down my real name. XD :lol:

Alright! Another preview! No, it's not new shots, :( but a...

RE:MIX
HyRace (jus1029 Remix) by Gtuned

Part 1 tomorrow!

Last edited:
Alright! Who leaked the set? Was it you, Jacob (FishyJuice)?

Just kidding! I wanted to show it tomorrow, but I can't wait!!!

As always, click for Lightbox!

There's a definite improvement in your editing, that's for sure!
Very clean remix, great tones!
On a sidenote, you may want to include Garrett's signature as well.

Well, I tried to but Photoshop won't allow me GIF files. :indiff:
Thanks, Jaden! :cheers:

Looks great Justin. Some shots are a lil too green, but the rest look good and fit the darkness. I really, really, really like her mane err, the toning in this shot.

Looks great Justin. Some shots are a lil too green, but the rest look good and fit the darkness. I really, really, really like her mane err, the toning in this shot.
Yeah. Darn, that cross-processing filter! But the shot you've chosen didn't have that filter. I felt like I shouldn't add cross-processing filter and just adjust the color balance and sharpen a little. This made the plot the rear looks more real.
BkS
Love the first shot! 👍 :drool:
Are you talking about the banner? I also loved it, but my fave was the 7th shot/2nd vertical shot.

Every pic is phenomenal ! ! !
G took some amazing shots and Justin's editing is top notch !
Best RE:M!X so far IMO 👍
Bravo!

:drool: I like the mushy green colours, not the most creative variations. :lol:

... But, it looks great, so who cares. Can't wait to see more of the RE:MIX sets, and I am happy that you could display your editing while your physical GT5 copy is on the run. ;) :P

My fav must be the sunset one.

Nice job with the RE:MIX 👍

Especially these two

6820642400_c5c57c15a2.jpg

6966762687_b7baeaac7d.jpg

Should be interesting.
You definetly set the bar very high! 👍

:)

:drool: I like the mushy green colours, not the most creative variations. :lol:

... But, it looks great, so who cares. Can't wait to see more of the RE:MIX sets, and I am happy that you could display your editing while your physical GT5 copy is on the run. ;) :P

Every pic is phenomenal ! ! !
G took some amazing shots and Justin's editing is top notch !
Best RE:M!X so far IMO 👍
Bravo!
THANK YOU! :cheers: Thanks also to Garrett for giving me awesome shots!
And, I can't believe my editing skills have improved! :embarrassed:

Now, another RE:MIX preview!

RE:MIX
458 vs. MP4-12C (jus1029 Remix) by Ferrari_458

Part 1 coming soon! (Really! It's past my bedtime when I created the banner.)
EDIT: Which is better? The first or second?

Last edited:
Back