DC5 '04 Test Track Times

• Thread starter PTK
  • 196 comments
IMG00531-20120309-0955.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG00532-20120309-0958.jpg
[/IMG]
Ehhh I tried...

Is it clear now that the only relevant posts in this thread are about the regular NON RM'D DC5? That was my intention from the beginning... if you plan on posting a claim with no pics you are wasting your time because no one gives a f:censored:.

Thanks.

I got a 11.700 with the non RM DC5 Integra unbroken. Breaking it in right now to retest. I got the RM version to 11.540 unbroken and the 97 EK RM to 11.64X

PTK
Is it clear now that the only relevant posts in this thread are about the regular NON RM'D DC5? That was my intention from the beginning... if you plan on posting a claim with no pics you are wasting your time because no one gives a f:censored:.

Thanks.
Yeah I think we came to the conclusion that we need to compare apples to apples.. Not all the hondas run the same. I registered at that leaderboard site in your sig, is that your site?

LONG
Yeah I think we came to the conclusion that we need to compare apples to apples.. Not all the hondas run the same. I registered at that leaderboard site in your sig, is that your site?

It's not my site but I'm an admin on it...

I got a 11.700 with the non RM DC5 Integra unbroken. Breaking it in right now to retest. I got the RM version to 11.540 unbroken and the 97 EK RM to 11.64X
Nice times bro. Mines are unbroken also. I didnt really put much time on it just a quick tune to see what these cars are capable off.
@LONG thanks bro i will 👍

Nice times bro. Mines are unbroken also. I didnt really put much time on it just a quick tune to see what these cars are capable off.
@LONG thanks bro i will 👍

Thanks. I've also tuned the CR-Z that your teammate was talking about having the fastest. Any clue on his time? ;D

Thanks. I've also tuned the CR-Z that your teammate was talking about having the fastest. Any clue on his time? ;D
Loll he was claiming it was the fastest before he put it on the SSRX and it came out slower then he thought. But kleo has one that 12.2 Its on the leader boards.
Whats your time?

Loll he was claiming it was the fastest before he put it on the SSRX and it came out slower then he thought. But kleo has one that 12.2 Its on the leader boards.
Whats your time?

12.1x. It actually helped me figure out a base tune for other FF cars since its such lower HP the susp setup really matters.

12.1x. It actually helped me figure out a base tune for other FF cars since its such lower HP the susp setup really matters.
Oh sick, you should post that time up. I dont think anyone has a 12.1 besides you. Whats ur 99 DC2 running?

Oh sick, you should post that time up. I dont think anyone has a 12.1 besides you. Whats ur 99 DC2 running?

Haven't tuned one yet. Not sure if I even have one. Is it standard or premium?

I'll grab some pics once stig is done breaking in my DC5.

Difference can be up to 0,200sec
I'm talking from Leaderbord 1st and at 2.04
Best Civic EK 11,786 TRYBAL and you did 11,55
Thats the difference!!!!!!!!!!
Wonna tell u why???
In original cars the way to make them launch better is ballast
and all of them weigh less(integra 999kg-RM integra 950kg)
It's a difference of 0,100 only that
And imagine that you put front aero max without adding weight
and that can give u a better launch and rear aero min cause its useless!!!

My Integra for example has ballast in my new setup 51kg when your RM is 950kg
If you know about dragracing that is almost 0,15sec at the 60feet in dragstrips!!!
And my time with 397ps from 11,658sec is now 11,629sec
2012-03-09095541.jpg

I just got the DC5 broke in and I got your time beat. The only thing that dont make sense to me is your .88g with your times. Your obviously running a light setup so how u can pull a .88g is beyond me. PTK is running about 100kg setup and pulls a .85g but your running lighter with a higher G force? 11.626 is my time so far.

I just got the DC5 broke in and I got your time beat. The only thing that dont make sense to me is your .88g with your times. Your obviously running a light setup so how u can pull a .88g is beyond me. PTK is running about 100kg setup and pulls a .85g but your running lighter with a higher G force? 11.626 is my time so far.

Kleo works magic with the Gs apparently. IDK but I think it has something to do with his launch gear.

I have yet to do a few tiny adjustments that I believe can make up a lot of time... I'm out of town atm but I have my ps3 so maybe ill be able to fire it up tonight...

Kleo works magic with the Gs apparently. IDK but I think it has something to do with his launch gear.

That was the only thing I could think of also but I dont believe 2nd gear would give you a higher G but I may be wrong. I only put 172 miles on my car so Im finishing the break in and then I'll test your theory.

PTK
I have yet to do a few tiny adjustments that I believe can make up a lot of time... I'm out of town atm but I have my ps3 so maybe ill be able to fire it up tonight...

Sounds good man! I was gonna post a pic but Im going to wait for the final product.

Haven't tuned one yet. Not sure if I even have one. Is it standard or premium?

I'll grab some pics once stig is done breaking in my DC5.
Yeah its standard im running 11.714 I believe if im not mistaken. Ill upload it on the leader boards tonight.

That was the only thing I could think of also but I dont believe 2nd gear would give you a higher G but I may be wrong. I only put 172 miles on my car so Im finishing the break in and then I'll test your theory.
It gives the same G in 2nd maybe 1 less but the acceleration sucks I was trying it but noting is better then 1st. & yeah idno how he does it but hes not using SRF believe me he's good with the suspension setups and weight adjustments

It gives the same G in 2nd maybe 1 less but the acceleration sucks I was trying it but noting is better then 1st. & yeah idno how he does it but hes not using SRF believe me he's good with the suspension setups and weight adjustments
A higher G would mean a better 0-60 right?

Well it looks like a change of plans for me.. I wont be back until tomorrow so here are my runs. 11.626 followed by a 11.625
gt5015.jpg

gt5016.jpg

Looks like long beat me but I'll keep tuning tomorrow. Also submitted my CR-Z time to the leaderboards. How long does that take to update usually?

Last edited:
I was checking the specs and it seems like the '95 DC2 is lighter. Does the '99 have better traction?
I dno about the traction but i know the 99 is the quickest. The 98 is right behind it though there almost the same. The 99's got like 3-6hp more then the 98

Back