Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

I must have missed this episode... I don't recall it... *goes on youtube...*

Awesome set 458! 👍

EDIT: I remember this episode now... Just watched it on Youtube. :D

Last edited:
Yay, more GT-R pictures! :D Needless to say, I quite like this one - not (only) because of the car you used, but the colours, lighting and compositions (this includes camera positioning) are simply great. :)

Edited or unedited, it's still beautiful! :drool:
You should've added the scene where Clarkson broke his neck and park the GT-R! :lol:

Also, your gallery is nearing 400!

Great GTR shots! the number #1 is my favourite.
Thanks Adrian, that one is the one I spent the most time on, so I think it is my favourite too :)
BkS
I must have missed this episode... I don't recall it... *goes on youtube...*

Awesome set 458! 👍

EDIT: I remember this episode now... Just watched it on Youtube. :D
Thanks, I only remembered it after watching that episode on Dave a few days ago :lol:
Awesome set, Number 1 is my favourite. How about the MP4-12C vs 458 at TGTT
This is my next set! :D Dunno if it was actually done in Top Gear (I think there was a 911 there too) but I might end the Top Gear series here and do this, already done the replays, now for the shooting and editing, thanks for the suggestion :D
Nice and clean. Very nice. 👍
Cheers twenty thousand and eighty two :sly:
#4 is my favorite 👍
Very nice set :drool:
Thanks Shaolin :D
Yay, more GT-R pictures! :D Needless to say, I quite like this one - not (only) because of the car you used, but the colours, lighting and compositions (this includes camera positioning) are simply great. :)
;) Just for you.. :P Thanks GT-R, much appreciated feedback :)
Edited or unedited, it's still beautiful! :drool:
You should've added the scene where Clarkson broke his neck and park the GT-R! :lol:

Also, your gallery is nearing 400!
Haha, I did get some of that I think, but none made the final cut unfortunately, as I preferred others :)
Great set !
Very clean and slick.
Also, the un-edited shots are great as well.
Thanks Boab :cheers:
Lovely pictures 👍
Many thanks sej :D

Just to repeat what I replied to matt, my next set is Ferrari 458 vs McLaren MP4-12C at Top Gear Test Track to be released before the week is out :D Oh, and the next person to post gets a cookie for being the 400th post :lol:

I want a cookie please! Hahah :D Great GT-R pics btw, I really like the color!

cookie.jpg

Here you go :lol:
And thanks :) 400 REPLIES!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Top Gear suggestion;-

Hot hatches at Monaco - from memory it was a Citroen, Renault and Fiat 500. Can't remember the models and not sure if we have them in GT5 or not though - with the exception of the Fiat of course. :)

As promised, here is the Ferrari 458 vs McLaren MP4-12C as suggested by matt-mtb :)

5&6.

Tried some new things here in terms of both the original photos and the editing, and I'd like some feedback as to whether or not they've worked.

Also, if I work out how, I'm going to put this set up for RE:MIX, just need to know how really :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Great set, the GT-R really looks good in that color 👍
Nice set of the GTR :). 2nd pic is my favourite (awesome angle):drool:.
Thanks both :D
Top Gear suggestion;-

Hot hatches at Monaco - from memory it was a Citroen, Renault and Fiat 500. Can't remember the models and not sure if we have them in GT5 or not though - with the exception of the Fiat of course. :)
I think it is a Citroen DS3 and a RenaultSport Clio IIRC, so I'm not sure if I could make that work, I'll look into it.
SVX
This has to be the best update I've seen at Fuji. EVER. :drool:
:embarrassed: Really!?!? This has made me really happy :D:cheers:

yes, Yes, YES!
Two of my favorite cars in one update.

Very well executed, Mate!
Congrats to 400th Reply in your gallery! :)

Very nice update as always.

Suggestions!

lamborghini_aventador_richard_hammond.jpg

0.jpg

I could only think of these two

As I said before your shots are epic, kind of remind me of Becconisho's shots a little!

I just saw shots, 5 & 6 and shouted out. "OH MY GOD!" .. 2 mins later my mum comes through, telling me off because it's midnight. XD

Such a nice set, but 5 & 6 are my favourites most definitely. :bowdown: :drool:

Right, I'm bored of Top Gear sets now, so here is a preview of something completely different :lol: This will most likely be a 2 or 3 parter, as I took the most amount of images I have ever taken for a set before :eek:

Feedback is appreciated :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

yes, Yes, YES!
Two of my favorite cars in one update.

Very well executed, Mate!
Congrats to 400th Reply in your gallery! :)
Thanks 20832 :D Probably my 2 favourite cars in GT5, so this set was very fun to make :)
Very nice update as always.

Suggestions!

*pics*

I could only think of these two

As I said before your shots are epic, kind of remind me of Becconisho's shots a little!
Thanks, to be compared to Becco is an honour, as he was one of the best before it happened ;)
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep them in mind for if I ever revive the Top Gear series, but I've got bored of it for now, so I'm giving it a rest for a while :)
BkS
I just saw shots, 5 & 6 and shouted out. "OH MY GOD!" .. 2 mins later my mum comes through, telling me off because it's midnight. XD

Such a nice set, but 5 & 6 are my favourites most definitely. :bowdown: :drool:
:lol: Glad you like them :D
That last set is fantastic. Good execution of the suggested theme. Really like it. 👍
Thanks GT-R :)
The 8th shot: Me likey! :drool: Lemme guess. You used Panning Mode 1?
Yep, Panning Mode 1; I did the exact same frame with Panning Mode 3, and it didn't quite look as good.
I like the 7th shot,
The 5th & 6th shot looks like its raining.
Good job, sir. 👍
Thanks GT, the 5th and 6th are my favourites I think :)
Loooks really top-gear ish. So its great! :D
Cheers sej :)

No one? :(

I'm editing the rest now, and I'm really excited about a couple of them at least :dopey:

EDIT: In fact, looking at it now, that's not a great shot is it... Sky is just white, cars are way too shiny and overexposed.. Don't worry, I think the rest are better :)

Last edited:
Hey, hey, hey. I like the set on display here, and the preview looks great as well. I tried my hand on remixing this, they don't suit my editing process at all, but I'm sure someone else which is more skilled than me could do their own style on them. Looking forward to the full X2011 set. 👍

Hey, hey, hey. I like the set on display here, and the preview looks great as well. I tried my hand on remixing this, they don't suit my editing process at all, but I'm sure someone else which is more skilled than me could do their own style on them. Looking forward to the full X2011 set. 👍

Yeah, I actually found it hard to edit myself, and most of them have only brightness/contrast edits ;) I think Justin has taken it on, so we'll see what he comes up with :)

Ridiculously good focus in those Ferrari images. Magnificent stuff! 👍

Thanks Bram :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, since the preview doesn't seen to have gone down too well, and I have edited the whole set, I figured I'd release Part 1 right now :) This is the more conventional part, the other half is a bit more... exciting :sly: Really looking forward to that, but for tonight, this is it :)

X2010's at SSRX - Part 1

Feedback more than welcome :)

I'm a huge fan of B&W images. Image #2 is by far my favorite and totally gets my groove going! 👍

Back