GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice time PTK! Im sure you have someone tuning like crazy trying to beat your time :lol:

mattjones
Good stuff! Should still be trying for hundred milli faster ;)

Thanks bro! I think I can tune it waaaay faster :lol:. However, it only has 898 HP. Not broken into.

swara96
Thanks bro! I think I can tune it waaaay faster :lol:. However, it only has 898 HP. Not broken into.

If your makin 898 try shooting for 8.98 if you can do that go ahead and brake it in.

twinturbowedge
If your makin 898 try shooting for 8.98 if you can do that go ahead and brake it in.

I think I can achieve 8.98. I just need to make some tweaks in my suspension.

swara96

If I were on today at a reasonable hour id break in a car with you. Broke in my r8 premo with Matt, kebab_drifter and TypeR_Vtec in about 45 mins of driving :)

At one point I was doing 292mph :D

He works for PD? I have so many complaints. :sly:

It was suggested/asked after some information came to light (at another place ;)) and he never responded to or rejected the accusation.

If it’s true I would guess it automatically bars you from competing... unless you’re the cleaner ;)

fest0r
Aren’t you the guy who works for PD?

If that is the case, like radio and TV competitions, should all employees and their families be excluded to ensure that it isn't rigged.. Therefore, retro.. I am unofficially banning you from posting time due to the fact that it may be rigged.. You brought this upon yourself 👍

I am not employed in PD. why do you think so?

BTW,now my account was pending approval in that site. I can't sign in and response if someone has said for me.

my ACR is 8.983.

RetromaniAX
I am not employed in PD. why do you think so?

BTW,now my account was pending approval in that site. I can't sign in and response if someone has said for me.

my ACR is 8.983.

Can you prove this?

PTK
My ACR posted on the real leaderboard... if I say the time here it will be placed on this page which I dont want to happen...

Now I have to break down and rebuild my tranny.

tumblr_lc3woybhRd1qzkw75.jpg

Last edited:
yes,I have a pic. but everyone don't respect me. (because I am a Japanese?) if everyone don't trust me (I am not employed in PD.),I don't post a picture. It is only wasted my time.

It's nothing about being someone from another country man
It's because everybody try tunes and shave of 0.001-0.002 off time
and you said something 0.006 less
Thats all....
We respect everyone including you man
Do we have a reason not to???
But you need to post the pic!!!!

kleomenis5582
It's nothing about being someone from another country man
It's because everybody try tunes and shave of 0.001-0.002 off time
and you said something 0.006 less
Thats all....
We respect everyone including you man
Do we have a reason not to???
But you need to post the pic!!!!

Exactly.. I personally couldn't care what country you're from.. I'm just wanting to see a pic with acceptable G's

Yesterday Karo send me a tune for Cuda
And the result is the best time so far,better than 1st on Leaderboard
I want Karo to prove it with him driving it
My time was 9.774sec!!!
And i made 30 passes below 9.780 which is the record for now!!

Exactly.. I personally couldn't care what country you're from.. I'm just wanting to see a pic with acceptable G's

If he used SRF and thats why you said a proof,
time would have been much lower than 8.983...
I personally have a pic with my car at 8.888sec!!!

now,my account can't use in other site. and all my time was deleted in leaderboard in that site. though my time is not dishonesty...

okay,I posted a pic. what do you think?

120316_095401.jpg

120316_095403.jpg

now,my account can't use in other site. and all my time was deleted in leaderboard in that site. though my time is not dishonesty...

okay,I posted a pic. what do you think?

120316_095401.jpg

120316_095403.jpg

You are legit as i thought you would be!!!👍

Last night I put down a 9.51(<---Corrected....ok now guys? Sorry,I just came off a 13 hour shift) with the new ZR-1 street car. Non RM. l also went 8.9XX in the Viper and 8.8XX in one of my Skylines.
I wish they gave the option of drag racing slicks or even a drag radial. Tire pressure adjustments would be cool too. I guess its better than what we had before but still. I'd like to have some more realism. It's bad enough theres no staging or anything. It's impossible to really get a perfect lunch because the clock starts before u leave the line. I have a G27 so I do my best launches holding the e-brake like line lock and slowly letting out the clutch till it starts to slightly bog and the motor sounds like its bouncing off a 2 step rev limiter. This is pretty much how I launch my awd eagle talon drag car. But in the game it's very hard to do. I wish they used a real tree with the staging lights. Burnout box too.

Last edited:
Guys,I'll prove my claims. If you dont know me,or havent read my posts b4,I'm a competitive drag racer. Have been for over 20 yrs. This is my cup of tea. This is exactly what I'm good at. If they had the damn thing setup like a "real" drag strip I'd really laydown some smokin' times. But in this game reaction time,60ft times,etc....they mean nothing. The damn thing goes "1....2....3 Go!" and thats suppose to be realistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back