Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
It's already tomorrow here (12:00am) and...

The yellow stripe isn't that perfect.

Last edited:
Some shots the green channel is a little to dominant, other than that wow! That brown Caterham is seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy. :drool:

Wow! I love those. Fantastic job! I really am almost certain I'd never be able to edit my own pictures like that. It's just a different editing style and it works. 👍

277%20-%20brohoof%20meme.png
:D

Very good job with the edition 👍
Thanks, Dark!
Wow! I love those. Fantastic job! I really am almost certain I'd never be able to edit my own pictures like that. It's just a different editing style and it works. 👍

277%20-%20brohoof%20meme.png
:D
/)
The brown Caterham is an instant win, and so is your editing.
You've improved masively, mate! :) 👍

BkS
Some shots the green channel is a little to dominant, other than that wow! That brown Caterham is seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy. :drool:
Thanks, Pascal and Bal! :D Which brown Caterham? The horizontal or vertical shot? The vertical one it is.

Last edited:
Same day, another RE:MIX! This time, it's from BkS!

Click for lightbox!
Fact: Only one of these shots use the cross-processing curves.

Last edited:
Awesome! Probably your best RE:MIX so far. 👍

~~~GALLERY HEADLINES~~~
Yesterday, a message popped-up in my Flickr Photostream and it said that I've reached the limit of 200 photos! If I upload the 201st photo, the last 200 will disappear! :scared: What do I do? :nervous:

Don't worry, just keep on uploading. When you click on your pictures it brings the picture up on Flickr, as normal. Personally I value my gallery comments more than my Flickr comments. :)

SVX
Awesome! Probably your best RE:MIX so far. 👍
Thanks, Joshua!
SVX
Don't worry, just keep on uploading. When you click on your pictures it brings the picture up on Flickr, as normal. Personally I value my gallery comments more than my Flickr comments. :)
Come to think of it. Alright. I'm convinced.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is my 10th RE:MIX!
To celebrate, this remix had no cross-processing curves present. Just turn the contrast to the max! And, the results?

Click for Lightbox!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Thank you to the following:
  • Garrett Goodrich (Gtuned)
  • Thomas George (Ferrari_458)
  • GT HP Nut (no real name given)
  • Michael Dingler (bmxmitch)
  • Ilya B. (ShaolinMasta; no last name given)
  • Jaden Low (slzk)
  • Baljit Singh (BkS)
  • Alex Makarevich (SMfan)
  • Maj Csipö (Apokalipse)
Without you guys, my editing skillz wouldn't have improved. And, I would be addicted into using the cross-processing curves. :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Headlines
Good News:
My graduation is tomorrow! I'm now leaving elementary! :D
Bad News:
I have to wait for the report card since that tells me if I okay for High School.
If I don't have a good score, I'm out which means no GT5. :scared:

Very good Justin, now we just need you to get your PS3 back so we can see Your shots with your much better editing.

I have my PS3 not my GT5, but I get what you mean. ;)

Thanks, Garrett!

Niiiice.:drool:
I guess now you are gonna start using LOTS of different filters.:lol:
Hope you graduate sucesfully, epecially since it's my last year in school, and I'm getiing more :nervous::nervous::nervous: with every day.

Niiiice.:drool:
I guess now you are gonna start using LOTS of different filters.:lol:
Hope you graduate sucesfully, epecially since it's my last year in school, and I'm getiing more :nervous::nervous::nervous: with every day.

Nice !!! Really nice ,Justin ! 👍👍👍
I think your remix are better than mine ;)

Really hoping you've managed to get good grades, it'll be great to see how much better you have become :)
Thank you guys for your support! :cheers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Also, I will be using the poll. Since this is my 10th remix, I wanna know from you guys which remix is the best. Happy voting!

NOTE: For people who are new in looking these, please do so before voting.

Poll closes this Sunday, 2:43am GMT.

Last edited:
Nice! The 5th and last shots appeal to me very well. Your editing has improved over these updates! 👍 :drool:
Thanks, Alex!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, who says I cannot vote. :mischievous:
I voted for my latest set as that really showed my improved editing.

I think you've done an awesome job with all the RE:MIX sets, and they're all worthy, but I'll have to say that I think my favorites are the HyRace and FUNK Blasta sets. 👍 :D

Back