PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
I would like to get a group together for some short (3-6 lap) races to practice/tune for the drafting.
8PM EDT tonight?

Last edited:
Practice Room - 1472 - 6681 - 3716 - 3557 - 7825

Left with carra I have to go out, I will try to qualify tomorrow as I'm working Saturday :(. Done one 1'49 so far it's not looking good for saturday. Adam and carra both doing 1'48 :scared:

Last edited:
Practice Room - 1472 - 6681 - 3716 - 3557 - 7825

Left with carra I have to go out, I will try to qualify tomorrow as I'm working Saturday :(. Done one 1'49 so far it's not looking good for saturday. Adam and carra both doing 1'48 :scared:

I left, rooms closed.

1'49? you mean 39.
Aderrrm did a 38.2. I'm still stuck at 38.4

-1/-6
cant remember springs... 13.5/12?
6/6
5/6
3/5

1.8/1.0
-0.15/-0.18

15/42/25

Brakes 3/7

Think thats right lol. Basically Wardez's tune.

Anybody willing to post their tune? Can't break into 39's for the life of me.

pngcarsetup.php

This one from outlaw is fast. I'm still working on mine (funny, mine is very close to outlaws now).

I now have to work this Saturday, so I won't be able to make this week's D1 race. The wife also made plans for the 7th, so I'll probably be missing that one too.

Is it possible I could run with D2 for either of those weekends? That's assuming I qualify, of course.

^^^ I'd rather someone not switch back and forth between divisions. You can make a permanent switch to D2 if that suits you better.

pngcarsetup.php

It's still tight, I may give in yet and lower the down force or even raise the front.:grumpy:

pngcarsetup.php

It's still tight, I may give in yet and lower the down force or even raise the front.:grumpy:

It needs more negative rear toe..... :lol:

The car gets tighter in a race compared to free-run, and with all the draft...

Room up - closed

EDIT: Cheers for the tunes too guys. Miata feels much more alive now.

Last edited:
You know this is great, 99% because you left PST stay PST. :lol:

Does it really matter though? Times are correct either way.
9PM EST is 10PM EDT, in times like this where the USA is in DST and at least some parts of Europe/Australia/Asia are still in standard time, that can be a problem.

Somebody goes to a time converter, converts 10PM EST (or 4PM EST) so they know when the race is scheduled, and they get the wrong time.

I know half of WSGTC NTSC was expecting the race to start an hour later than it was last week, and technically, the thread did say "EST" in it still.:banghead:

We did go over this last week though that the race times wouldn't change for anyone other than the "Mountain" time zone (me) so it shouldn't be a huge deal to live with this one simple mistake which will be fixed next week. :)

We did go over this last week though that the race times wouldn't change for anyone other than the "Mountain" time zone (me) so it shouldn't be a huge deal to live with this one simple mistake which will be fixed next week. :)
That's what I'm trying to tell you, the race time did/will change for some people. DST is not active throughout the world right now, a lot of countries start observing DST Sunday the 25th, which means when EST became EDT, either those observing DST would race a different time, or those not observing it would, because the hours changed for only one.
Now as DST kicks on for other countries, we're going by EDT, their race time will be changing back to the previous time before the US started DST.

Of course, if we have any people like yourself racing in D2 (not observing DST), their race time will be normal again this week, but anyone in D1 not observing DST yet is running a different start time for now.

Back