JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
Just found this in photo stream
f0pm53ukgty7raifdq0.jpg

Jenkins car has an extra 400 Pawpower. Not sure how he does but I 'll be damned he does it. Damn cheatin pussy.

Drop of catnip in the fuel.
Wouldn't that fall under the category of a PED (Paw Enhancing Drug) and thus make its use illegal? We all know that Jenkins is one clean cat that goes all natural and just says no to drugs after all.:crazy::lol:

XDesperado67
Wouldn't that fall under the category of a PED (Paw Enhancing Drug) and thus make its use illegal? We all know that Jenkins is one clean cat that goes all natural and just says no to drugs after all.:crazy::lol:

Maybe he has a spotter with a laser pointer. If you have a cat, you should know what I mean.

Catnip is all legal. I checked the Complete Cats Guide To Racing All Forms Of Motorsport manual. Its there on page 22, paragagraph 2 line 3. "All forms of catnip are legal for drivers to use." See?

yzfmike
Catnip is all legal. I checked the Complete Cats Guide To Racing All Forms Of Motorsport manual. Its there on page 22, paragagraph 2 line 3. "All forms of catnip are legal for drivers to use." See?

Charlie Whiting said it was ok, so it must be true.

At least, it worked for Ross Brawn.

Charlie Whiting said it was ok, so it must be true.

At least, it worked for Ross Brawn.

Well yeah. Someone slipped catnip in his breakfast meal and started to have a laser dot just ahead of him all the time. he was so distracted he said, "Whatever its ok, go with it." This stuff is better than what ever Ross brawn ever had.

yzfmike
Well yeah. Someone slipped catnip in his breakfast meal and started to have a laser dot just ahead of him all the time. he was so distracted he said, "Whatever its ok, go with it." This stuff is better than what ever Ross brawn ever had.

Brawn had Button and Schumacher.

Jenkins has 8 world championships to make up, but unlike the others, 8 more lives to do it.

Winner: Jenkins

Nobody noticed how in my copy of GT5 Jenkins looks different. It isn´t edited. Look at the other pictures and see those eyes on my cat. Strange.

Back