Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

I seemed to have given everyone GT-R feaver... hahaha.

Shot 4 is AMAZING! 👍 Really like the way you highlight the sky around it, then darken it to make the stadium/modern building stand-out. The blue sky is just perfect the tones give a nice feel to it as well. :D

BkS
I seemed to have given everyone GT-R feaver... hahaha.

Shot 4 is AMAZING! 👍 Really like the way you highlight the sky around it, then darken it to make the stadium/modern building stand-out. The blue sky is just perfect the tones give a nice feel to it as well. :D
Haha, although the GT-R shots were from a couple of weeks ago :sly:
#4 was actually going to be my 2.0 entry, but it doesn't have a car in it, so I'm going to have to do something else... Oh well :lol: Thanks a lot :D
Not the most realistic but very creative
Who said I was going for realism? :sly: Thanks anyway :)
Loved the tones and colours:). Very nice:tup:.
Cheers Horde :cheers:

6854838692_c974ba2301_z.jpg

Very well done indeed, mate!
Like that editing style! :)

Little mini-set here, 6 photos is probably the smallest proper set I've ever done, not because I took so much care over them, but because I couldn't edit anything else from the set well :lol: Also, I think I'm right in saying that this is my first snow set :dopey: Anyway, here it is:

Mitsubishi Evo X at Alaska

My 2.0 Entry for now

I think I've made this miniature work (I hope...)

Feedback much appreciated :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

the edited GT-R's tone (1&2) kinda reminds me of my own pictures somehow :D but that F1 is awesome!!
Thanks Leicht, just had a look at some of your stuff and it does, yes :dopey:
I see someone, had a bit too much fun in their X1. :odd:
Haha, maybe a little bit too much, until I crashed :lol:
6854838692_c974ba2301_m.jpg

Very well done indeed, mate!
Like that editing style! :)
Cheers Pascal :D

Kudos to you; shooting a car of that colour in the snow is hard work but you've made it look effortless. I'm not so keen on the miniature shot but the rest are beautiful, the paint on that car really works well against the bright white snow.

I can imagine it was difficult to make the car look decent in the snow - especially with that paint! That being said, I think that you did a great job because the car is very clean and the saturation is not overdone. 👍

SVX
First two are fantastic. :drool:
Thanks SVX :D
Very nice, I think that miniature works exceptionally well. 👍 :)
Thanks, I'm still not too sure though... :P
Kudos to you; shooting a car of that colour in the snow is hard work but you've made it look effortless. I'm not so keen on the miniature shot but the rest are beautiful, the paint on that car really works well against the bright white snow.
Thanks Moglet, I'd never really shot on snow before so I didn't know the difficulties of a colour like that, and consequently there were a few where editing was nigh on impossible... Yeah, I still can't decide if I like the miniature or hate it :lol:
Wonderful shots. The second EVO shot is very artistic!
Cheers madza :)
I can imagine it was difficult to make the car look decent in the snow - especially with that paint! That being said, I think that you did a great job because the car is very clean and the saturation is not overdone. 👍
It was fairly, which is why the set isn't bigger :lol: Thanks for the feedback :cheers:

I hate how this car is skinny tires in the snow, it's so stupid but oh well. Great job shooting this car in the snow, must have been a pain to get rid of the jaggies. 👍 :P

:D:D:D:D:D 500 REPLIES!! :D:D:D:D:D

:gtpflag:

I'll probably have a special update to celebrate this momentous occasion (for me at least... :sly:) in the next couple of days :)

BkS
I hate how this car is skinny tires in the snow, it's so stupid but oh well. Great job shooting this car in the snow, must have been a pain to get rid of the jaggies. 👍 :P
Yeah, although I suppose it helps make it more realistic... Yeah, the jaggies were a real pain, especially on the vertical one, where you can probably tell is a half-hearted job :lol:
Cheers Adrian, and congrats on having the 500th post :cheers:
Nicely done:D.
Thanks a lot Horde :D

Oh, I couldn't wait to release it :lol: Here is my black and white, 500 post celebration extravaganza :D

Enjoy :D Feedback appreciated :)

Oh, and there will be more 500 shots in a while, from different locations...​

Last edited:
It is not easy to get nice black-and-white pictures (contrast, saturation and all...), but you took some successfully. 👍

Shot number 6 reminds me of a photo I took of my old real car! It was at a very similar angle. 👍

Back