(Banned)
United States
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Nuke_um_626
This was faster then I thought!
P1010009-2.jpg
[/IMG]

I can say with 95% certainty that mine isn't the same as anyones. :lol:

Mine is the ULTIMATE sleeper. Beats most Honda Civics and Integras. Oop gave out too much lol. It's an FR by the way. Only downfall is weight, otherwise it would probably be breaking into VERY high numbers.

I have another sleeper that I'm working on. No one recognizes its potential. I've kept it a secret.

A tank car that does mid 9 seconds. That would rock everyone's world lol.

What DOES the tank car run? I've been always wondering, because the only reason why I see tank cars are noobs that are mad because they lost and then they bring out their tank car and start ramming everyone, especially me. :grumpy: It especially pisses them off when you ghost RIGHT when they ram you :lol: That is trolling lol

Don't let him insult your car like that, kenny. Make him regret the day he trash talked the ugly brown rocket.

There was a YouTube video I watched once that had a 9 second Ice Cream Truck. Demolished every muscle car in that drag tournament lol. It got me cracking up like a set of firecrackers on the 4th of July :lol:

There was a YouTube video I watched once that had a 9 second Ice Cream Truck. Demolished every muscle car in that drag tournament lol. It got me cracking up like a set of firecrackers on the 4th of July :lol:

They've got nitro school buses that do wheelies the whole length of the track too. I've spent many a nights on youtube watching drag racing videos and people evading the cops.

DELETED. I still dont get how to reply back to 2 posts lol

@Kenny- Ohh yeah the ultimate sleeper! That surprised the hell out of me bro

Back