GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this leaderboard was started with good intentions and a lot of effort was put into it. It makes it even more remarkable that it was done by a mod, seeing that this section of the forum is apparently viewed as the armpit of this site. For this we thank you! 👍 I applaud the effort but suggest that you require photo proof before posting any other times and remove any that haven't been formally submitted with proof. This will put an end to most of the issues within this thread. I'd also suggest that you format it in a way similar to Mafia's original concept. for a leaderboard. That way it will be a bit more organised and respected. I think the main problem is the lack of verification. There are quite a few trustworthy people here but also quite a few fraudulent claims as well. I hope you take this as constructive advice and not an attack on your work.👍

I think this leaderboard was started with good intentions and a lot of effort was put into it. It makes it even more remarkable that it was done by a mod, seeing that this section of the forum is apparently viewed as the armpit of this site. For this we thank you! 👍 I applaud the effort but suggest that you require photo proof before posting any other times and remove any that haven't been formally submitted with proof. This will put an end to most of the issues within this thread. I'd also suggest that you format it in a way similar to Mafia's original concept. for a leaderboard. That way it will be a bit more organised and respected. I think the main problem is the lack of verification. There are quite a few trustworthy people here but also quite a few fraudulent claims as well. I hope you take this as constructive advice and not an attack on your work.👍

👍
Couldn't have said it better myself.

8.940 - Le Mans Quattro '03 - LittleBigMan_500
9.009 - Aventador LP-700 4 '11 - LittleBigMan_500
9.043 - ZZII '00 - LittleBigMan_500
9.107 - Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 - LittleBigMan_500
9.111 - Viper SRT10 ACR '08 - LittleBigMan_500
9.118 - GT-R SpecV '09 - LittleBigMan_500
9.160 - Ford GT '06 - LittleBigMan_500
👍 :)

now that's what I am talking bout

GTR '12 Black Edition: 8.929. Finally figured out how to launch just right. Isn't the fastest in the world but is pretty fast.

I did start a thread in an attempt to start a fresh leaderboard with no times on it except what i had seen with proof. It was met with anger and animosity as i was told, "theres already a leaderboard", "this is pointless" but here after you say it everyone is now suddenly on board...:boggled:

I think the creator of this thread is working on improving it with picture proof...at least he mentioned it a page or so back so Im just being patient for now

Last edited:
Yeah, I think MadMax is trying to appeal to the good of the community and I respect him for that. With constructive feedback I hope that in time this will become a tool that is professional and organised so that it gets the respect it deserves and all the extra bs will cease. 👍

EDIT : More tweakes = New times !

4487f49a.jpg

76fcf59b.jpg

Last edited:
I just get this car..... tuned it and by far my best car behind the honda accord ex

11.690 - Honda Integra (DC2) '99 - minedragon

vxnknl.jpg

Mitsbishi Eclipse GT '06 11.313
Ford GT No Stripe '05 9.085
Audi LeMans Quattro '03 9.087
Enzo Ferrari 9.153
Viper SRT10 ACR '08 9.158
Supra RZ '97 9.997
Mustang SVT Cobra 9.996
Buick Special 9.947
Pontiac GTO '04 9.962

Thanks to KennyBlanco's basic setup for bringing all of my times down

Last edited:
71 GS Stage 1
Enzo Ferrari 9.153
Supra RZ '97 9.997
Mustang SVT Cobra 9.996
Buick Special 9.947
Pontiac GTO '04 9.962

👍 good stuff, now read the guides given by the pros to bring it down even further, not saying Kenny isn't pro.

Enzo Ferrari 9.153
Supra RZ '97 9.997
Mustang SVT Cobra 9.996
Buick Special 9.947
Pontiac GTO '04 9.962

Nice work! Glad I was able to help someone out. 👍

👍 good stuff, now read the guides given by the pros to bring it down even further, not saying Kenny isn't pro.

But I'm really not though. And good advice. 👍

Both of those times are 10 G's higher than mine. I have an 11.313 in my Eclipse GT with .79 G's. My SRT4 is at 11.037 with the same .79G's. Sure the SRF is off?

Did you use ballast bro???
My Eclipse does 11.180sec at 0.88Gs with SRF of
If i had it on Gs would be 0.85 without ballast and time
would be 11.075sec,that was the time when i used it!!!
Also your SRT4 Gs should be around 0.85-0.86...
Try to understand that the use of ballast is something
common to all FWD cars but if you misuse it,you will
ruin your pass every time.
2012-03-06215035-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'm using some ballast. I think 50 for the SRT4 and around 25 for the eclipse. I'm trying to figure FF out. I'm getting the times down a little bit at a time.

Did you use ballast bro???
My Eclipse does 11.180sec at 0.88Gs with SRF of
If i had it on Gs would be 0.85 without ballast and time
would be 11.075sec,that was the time when i used it!!!
Also your SRT4 Gs should be around 0.85-0.86...
Try to understand that the use of ballast is something
common to all FWD cars but if you misuse it,you will
ruin your pass every time.
2012-03-06215035-1.jpg

Agree, the use of ballast gives u better times if used wisely and more g's.

Kleo I tried the Alfa GTA and you are right it is faster but can't bring down below 12.013 I admit that I only play with her for 15 min cause I had to go to work, so I'll put more time into it later tonight.

Also why can't I find a used Eclipse GT in my ucd? :grumpy:

Agree, the use of ballast gives u better times if used wisely and more g's.

Kleo I tried the Alfa GTA and you are right it is faster but can't bring down below 12.013 I admit that I only play with her for 15 min cause I had to go to work, so I'll put more time into it later tonight.

Also why can't I find a used Eclipse GT in my ucd? :grumpy:

Which Eclipse???
The 3.8 lt or the 2.0 lt???
I think every 30 days in game
you can find one in the UCD.
Check this out with only 5-6 passes 2weeks ago.
2012-03-15160631.jpg

Yeah I'm using some ballast. I think 50 for the SRT4 and around 25 for the eclipse. I'm trying to figure FF out. I'm getting the times down a little bit at a time.

It's a 620ps car so massive wheelspin
We all use full ballast 200kg man for SRT4
Unless you want to spin all the first 3 gears.
If you have now 11.0xx and use that probably
you will go under 10.9sec!!!
The only thing you said and it's the biggest truth
is that you try to understand FF
There are many FF cars with awesome chassis but
a lot of disadvantages and the exactly opposite.
One super fast and not played car with great potential
is Citroen C4 Coupe,great chassis,powerfull engine.
Time with only 5 passes was one of the fastest.
2012-03-14105359-1.jpg

Last edited:
@kleo

Ok I'm closing the gap with the Citroen on you, I'm at 11.4xx, but dang it that Alfa is wicked faster than mine what's the HP on it?

I do believe mine is max out and can't help but notice that you're 0-60 time is similar than mine but 0-100 is way faster, that points me towards my last 3 gears.

Yeah I'm talking about the 3.8L one the '06 model, I've been searching for it for long time now.

@kleo

Ok I'm closing the gap with the Citroen on you, I'm at 11.4xx, but dang it that Alfa is wicked faster than mine what's the HP on it?

I do believe mine is max out and can't help but notice that you're 0-60 time is similar than mine but 0-100 is way faster, that points me towards my last 3 gears.

Yeah I'm talking about the 3.8L one the '06 model, I've been searching for it for long time now.

Maybe today i'll have a new ps3
Ill check if i have a spare one and send it to you
Alfa 147 GTA has a powerfull engine but the worst
thing is that you need to shift at 400rpm after max power
I tune my cars with trans according their needs and
most of them have a big drop after max power.
Try to built a trans good for 150mph tops.
Thats the best trans for all the high powered FFs
with max power a lot before the REDLINE!!!
Citroen is very easy to tune bro.
First pass was 11.450 and after some twicks
i made then came that solid 11.396

Good looking out.... I'll retune that Alfa and see..... And yeah that was my first pass with the Citroen and it's not fully broken in yet so it will get faster but it means I'll have to retune.

It's a 620ps car so massive wheelspin
We all use full ballast 200kg man for SRT4
Unless you want to spin all the first 3 gears.
If you have now 11.0xx and use that probably
you will go under 10.9sec!!!
The only thing you said and it's the biggest truth
is that you try to understand FF
There are many FF cars with awesome chassis but
a lot of disadvantages and the exactly opposite.
One super fast and not played car with great potential
is Citroen C4 Coupe,great chassis,powerfull engine.
Time with only 5 passes was one of the fastest.
2012-03-14105359-1.jpg

That helped a bunch! Went to 200 Ballast, time dropped from 11.03 to 10.982 and G's are at 88 now. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back