Simple Matts Times

Australia
Somewhere..
l Flossy l
Wassup guys! I've been taking a wee bit of a break from gt5.. But can one really quit cold turkey.. No.. So that enough from 3 day old thanksgiving lunch :lol: (I see what you did there.. *insert troll face*) each time I jump on GT5 I'll try get as many good times up for y'all to wonder at :sly: but all jokes aside these are the times I am capable of 👍 oh, you will notice that all are AWD.. I decided to challenge one board a night.. But I refuse to be put up there for people to speculate.. So 8, GV and any other time keepers, please just leave my times as that... MY TIMES :D

fa95f5dd.jpg

8af4a5ec.jpg

402b39ab.jpg

fda33239.jpg

5e657720.jpg

d288f7a0.jpg

5d1d620a.jpg

916fb99c.jpg

4227219c.jpg

I'll try do some more soon :)

Last edited:
Wassup guys! I've been taking a wee bit of a break from gt5.. But can one really quit cold turkey.. No.. So that enough from 3 day old thanksgiving lunch :lol: (I see what you did there.. *insert troll face*) each time I jump on GT5 I'll try get as many good times up for y'all to wonder at :sly: but all jokes aside these are the times I am capable of 👍 oh, you will notice that all are AWD.. I decided to challenge one board a night.. But I refuse to be put up there for people to speculate.. So 8, GV and any other time keepers, please just leave my times as that... MY TIMES :D

fa95f5dd.jpg

8af4a5ec.jpg

402b39ab.jpg

fda33239.jpg

5e657720.jpg

And that's all I could be bothered with as of now.. I'll post the pics in this post. So stay tuned :D

Well done Matt awesome times
I think i need your knowledge for most of them bro!!!
Specially for Gallardo cause is my favorite car...

Care to prove this?? :) I'm only .012 outside of the top recorded time :)

Oh I most certainly cannot prove that. I absolutely suck at tuning and setting up cars.

This was really more of a motivational comment. There must be something you can do to gain another .013. Surely.

Danny
Oh I most certainly cannot prove that. I absolutely suck at tuning and setting up cars.

This was really more of a motivational comment. There must be something you can do to gain another .013. Surely.

Ohhhhhhh hahahaha.. That was my only recorded pass with the car.. So maybe after an hour of finding perfect shift point I may be able to scrape it down.. But as I said earlier, I could only really be bothered doing a little as possible :)

Nice times, especially that Quattro ! A lot of fast quattros have been cropping up lately. I have a lot of work to do.

CheahBro
matty you fast bey haha good stuff man post more :D

Hahaha cheers bro :) idk.. I'm scared about posting FR/MR because of how fast you are hahahaha.. I probs will anyway.. Just got to work now though :(

Haha cheers Karo :)
And mikey, watch the shift point on it.. Drastically improves your time ;)

That is so true, I parked it for a while (couple weeks) tuning other cars and I think I literally forgot how to drive the thing, went back to try and was only getting within .03 of my fastest times which are still kinda slowish. :indiff:

matt great times i will give a shot at your time , slash, karo,kleomenis, all good tuners we should meet up on line add evokid9.

I can think of someone who could help with tuning vintage muscle who is a good friend of yours... if you put a wing on it he will kill you though :lol:

fest0r
I can think of someone who could help with tuning vintage muscle who is a good friend of yours... if you put a wing on it he will kill you though :lol:

Hahaha all my cars have VERY EASILY removable wings >.<

Back