Eclipse GT

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 34 comments

KaroSVTR

(Banned)
United States
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Nuke_um_626
Has anyone tuned this car? Im curious on were I stand with this time. Im pretty surprised, its faster then I thought.

P1010008-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Is that the one in the pic? Mitsubishi model years are blah to me so it could've been a '70s model for all I knew. Either way its a good time.
Thank you. I use too have the same body GST (turbo) but man it gave me alot of problem. Over heated almost every day...

Thank you. I use too have the same body GST (turbo) but man it gave me alot of problem. Over heated almost every day...

That's why I drive domestic. The parts are cheap and you can usually do it yourself when it breaks. Good luck pulling all that plastic off your Toyota. ;)

Haven't tuned this but going to start working on a '96 3000GT.

Haven't tuned this but going to start working on a '96 3000GT.

Hold off on that... wait for this week's car for Kenny's comp. I know I harassed you last minute to rush an entry for the f150 so this will give you more time to tune properly 👍

Well I'm reconsidering since it's AWD. I hate that unless it's in a truck.

I don't know if I really want into the comps. I mean I should have started sooner when it originally started.

Karo that's a good time bro, I quickly tune mine like 3 weeks ago cause I remember while back one smoke my Ek back when it used to be fast and I ran a decent 11.6 something.

Karo that's a good time bro, I quickly tune mine like 3 weeks ago cause I remember while back one smoke my Ek back when it used to be fast and I ran a decent 11.6 something.
Thanks bro. A bit more tweaks youll get into the 11.5's

I'm running 11.3 but i got beat 3 times in a row last night by the same car so i know it can go faster.

This is nice to know... It make sense cause that time I mentioned previously that guy beat me by a full car length and my Ek used to run 11.874 then.

@karo
Yeah I need to put more time into it, I'm just been lazy but enough of it.

Back