Drag Compeition - Prizes

• Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 420 comments

What should the next drag competition car be?

• FWD tuner

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • classic muslce

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not use the premo HKS.. There are many medium to high powered 4WD that people don't tune as often as they should :) but if it's an Audi or a GTR I won't complain :)

mattjones
why not use the premo hks.. There are many medium to high powered 4wd that people don't tune as often as they should :) but if it's an audi or a gtr i won't complain :)

hpa tt?
Can't think of many more :S

I have something in mind. At least one of you will have tuned any car I choose since they are all cars that were used as 1/4 cars at one point or another. I can promise it won't be anything you have used recently.

squirlybmx
i have something in mind. At least one of you will have tuned any car i choose since they are all cars that were used as 1/4 cars at one point or another. I can promise it won't be anything you have used recently.

ct230r?

Viperbeatsvette
hpa tt?
Can't think of many more :S

You guessed it. The new car is the HPA Audi TT. I'll update the OP with a photo and when the competition ends once I get to my compuer tonight.

Whenever you want. The competition ends on the 12th.

My time 2 weeks ago
2012-03-21161640.jpg

I won't be home at all tomorrow so I'll check out some cars on Saturday. Your hints as to what I'll be looking to choose are that's it's not American and it's awd.

Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '98
Subaru LEGACY B4 Blitzen '00
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) '98
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06

r4a2g0
Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '98
Subaru LEGACY B4 Blitzen '00
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) '98
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06

I picked the Doge Camero twin turbo alpha omega to the 3rd power Donald Trump Edition Prius.

I cant touch Karos great time but I may as well post my best effort. My 0-60 is pretty dismal but it seems to gather a bit of steam after it hits 100.

ceaf0a9b.jpg

I cant touch Karos great time but I may as well post my best effort. My 0-60 is pretty dismal but it seems to gather a bit of steam after it hits 100.

ceaf0a9b.jpg

My tune was with full aero on guys
I didn't put them down so i loose at the top end a lot!!!

Btw guys I'm in florida until next thursday so prizes will not be sent until then. I will start another contest in the mean time.

Back