Nuke's Top Tunes. Enzo Tune just in!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 570 comments
You cant get that amount of g's after the update without SRF right?
Yeah you could. Clearly... 1.86-1.84G's If front spring rates are really low it will produce 1.88G's. I dont use SRF bro especially on AWD cars it effects my times in a bad way. I can re run it for you with SRF if you done believe me?

KaroSVTR
Yeah you could. Clearly... 1.86-1.84G's If front spring rates are really low it will produce 1.88G's. I dont use SRF bro especially on AWD cars it effects my times in a bad way. I can re run it for you with SRF if you done believe me?

Normally a GTR 12 can hit 1.84

He can do what he wants.
He was right though. It was stupid of me giving out one of my best tunes that i put days and hours on just to get it to where it is. To some kid thats gona use it and claim its his.

Normally a GTR 12 can hit 1.84

a vspec can hit that too

He was right though. It was stupid of me giving out one of my best tunes that i put days and hours on just to get it to where it is. To some kid thats gona use it and claim its his.

🤬 the free world! whatever you post online can always be traced and is free for the world to see. maybe it wouldve been better if you did similar to trybal's tuning give-out method. no numbers

a vspec can hit that too

🤬 the free world! whatever you post online can always be traced and is free for the world to see. maybe it wouldve been better if you did similar to trybal's tuning give-out method. no numbers

Yeah im thinking about that 👍

This tune is for the GTR Spec V 09 works at the SSRX/Indy.
Suspension:
-20/40
20.0/17.0
1/10
7/8
1/1
0 Camber
0 Toe
Tranny:
Set Final from 3.350-3.455
Top speed all the way left
6th All the way right
1st All the way left (widest)
2nd Close to 1st
3rd Play with it
4th Play with it
5th All the way right
6th All the way right
1st gear launch.
It should get the GTR in the mid 9.0's. It helps if the cars are already broken in.

Last edited:
f5b6931e.jpg

Last edited:
ahaha cheers mate.. I noticed that the Tuning Forum had one that puts mine to shame.. but hey, at least now everyone can find a tune really easily :D
Yeah nice work your a life saver to the noobs. Now if we only can get them to search then ask...

hahaha we can't hack their computers man.. it's up to them to do at least a little bit of work :lol: oh well.. see what happens ey :nervous::lol:

The ZZII Tune. Will keep up with alot of the top cars and even demolish them fairly easily.
Suspension:
-25/15
20.0/20.0
1/10
7/9
1/1
0 Camber
0 Toe
Set final from 3.200-3.350
Top speed all the way to the left
6th all the way right
Set final to 2.500
1st all the way left (widest)
2nd close to 1st gear
3rd Play with it
4th Play with it
5th All the way to the right
6th All the way to the right
1st gear launch.

Last edited:
KaroSVTR
The ZZII Tune. Will keep up with alot of the top cars and even demolish them fairly easily.
Suspension:
-25/15
20.0/20.0
1/10
7/9
1/1
0 Camber
0 Toe
Set final from 3.200-3.350
Top speed all the way to the left
6th all the way right
Set final to 2.500
1st all the way left (widest)
2nd close to 1st gear
3rd Play with it
4th Play with it
5th All the way to the right
6th All the way to the right

This is a tune that noobs should be using.. I must applaud trybal for coming up with giving tunes without numbers 👍
I'll add this when I get on my laptop

This is a tune that noobs should be using.. I must applaud trybal for coming up with giving tunes without numbers 👍
I'll add this when I get on my laptop
Yeah i got the idea from him. & i PM'ed you the link already 👍

Back