GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Yes srf is off. Who do we submit to? The OP? BTW CAN A 99' DC2 REALLY RUN HIGH 10'S? IT WAS A RUMOR I HEARD IN THE DRAG LOBBY

Edit: post our fastest time we got or post only the fast time we can get consistently? Sorry if it's been answered already and I know its a dumb question. I just gotta know exactly Lol again thanks and have fun1

I doubt that a 1999 DC2 can run 10's. It's impossible. If it is possible, put an Australian hat with a Solar panel one me and call me Matt Jones. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
No, just that I've never worn an Akubra hat and only ever seen solar panels on the roof's of a few houses

mattjones
No, just that I've never worn an Akubra hat and only ever seen solar panels on the roof's of a few houses

I have a yellow one :D its pretty cool it has a solar powered fan on it. I got it from Sydney, Australia. My girl Ashley got it for me when she went to Australia!

haha tourist.. they are really only common out in the desert.. and even then they dont have a solar powered fan in them.. gotta deal with the heat like a real man.. not that you yanks know what that feels like ;D

Thanks! Yes srf is off. Who do we submit to? The OP? BTW CAN A 99' DC2 REALLY RUN HIGH 10'S? IT WAS A RUMOR I HEARD IN THE DRAG LOBBY

Edit: post our fastest time we got or post only the fast time we can get consistently? Sorry if it's been answered already and I know its a dumb question. I just gotta know exactly Lol again thanks and have fun1

Post your (fastest) times in this thread.
Make sure to specify the exact car model & year , that it's ran at SSRX - 1/4 mile and without SRF.

Update coming soon.

MadMax

Post your (fastest) times in this thread.
Make sure to specify the exact car model & year , that it's ran at SSRX - 1/4 mile and without SRF.

Update coming soon.

MadMax

Can't wait for the update Max!

Veyron 16.4 '09= 8.324
GT-R Black edition '12 = 9.180
Aventador LP700-4 '11=9.184

dont know how to post a picture, but will if someone tells me how , thanks

WiLkO-RaVeR

Veyron 16.4 '09= 8.324
GT-R Black edition '12 = 9.180
Aventador LP700-4 '11=9.184

dont know how to post a picture, but will if someone tells me how , thanks

WiLkO-RaVeR
I think a pic isn't required in this case.

how come, ? the veyron would be fourth, sure the others arent amazing but they are tuned for the 3k ssx run, but they would fit in the board fine?
Then use a free imagehoster like photobucket, imageshack, picasa, etc.
There are plenty of them.

how come, ? the veyron would be fourth, sure the others arent amazing but they are tuned for the 3k ssx run, but they would fit in the board fine?

Pics are not mandatory on this leaderboard, but hopefully max will implement something to distinguish verified and unverified times as some of us do post pics.

Finally reworked my LMQ last night, for some reason I couldn't even get near my old 8.938 time. Now at 8.912 :)

Mazda rx7 spirit r below...9.891

662232b5.jpg

09664e27.jpg

2e1b00c9.jpg

4e87e014.jpg

You might want to show the amount of G's you're running.

Veyron 1.85
GT-R Black edition 1.76
Aventador 1.60

these are the g's that go with the times .
ive chopped up the pic to make it easier to see, i dont know what the g's should be roughly and dont know if these are comparable , and i hope u dont assume im cheating i have all driving aids OFF

thanks wilko
wilko

Veyron 1.85
GT-R Black edition 1.76
Aventador 1.60

these are the g's that go with the times .
ive chopped up the pic to make it easier to see, i dont know what the g's should be roughly and dont know if these are comparable , and i hope u dont assume im cheating i have all driving aids OFF

thanks wilko
wilko

Veyron 1.86-1.88
GTR 1.84-1.88
Aventador 1.66-1.68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back