S2K From Hell!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 108 comments

KaroSVTR

(Banned)
United States
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Nuke_um_626
Im amazed on how much potential this car has!
P1010006-5.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010008-7.jpg
[/IMG]

Try out the S2000 GT1 turbo if you havent already, found in premium dealership, I can do a 10 flat in it. Ive seen a few 9.9xx in it also.

Theres the other amuse s2k cant remember exactly what its called but does around 10.3s - 10.4s probably can be tuned better though.

Theres the other amuse s2k cant remember exactly what its called but does around 10.3s - 10.4s probably can be tuned better though.
I dont think its that fast bro. Ive tunes it before. Didnt really put much time on the Amuse S2k but it was an 11.0xx Sec S2K. Its not as powerful as this one. Amuse has got 433hp max and this ones got 512hp. Big hp difference.

I dont think its that fast bro. Ive tunes it before. Didnt really put much time on the Amuse S2k but it was an 11.0xx Sec S2K. Its not as powerful as this one. Amuse has got 433hp max and this ones got 512hp. Big hp difference.

He may be thinking of the GT1 (?)

yeah the gt1 rings a bell has 5xx hp ?? i dont have my ps3 at my girls house so cant know for sure..but tommorow ill post up a pic bro

He may be thinking of the GT1 (?)
Oh ok
yeah the gt1 rings a bell has 5xx hp ?? i dont have my ps3 at my girls house so cant know for sure..but tommorow ill post up a pic bro
Yeah the GT1 has almost 700hp. Maybe more im not sure. But I know fo sure the amuse is noting close to this. Ima gona tune it tomorrow actually just to see how it compares. My last time was a 11.0xx in my noob days lol. Curious to see how much ive learned since that last thread/link i posted.

KaroSVTR
Oh ok

Yeah the GT1 has almost 700hp. Maybe more im not sure. But I know fo sure the amuse is noting close to this. Ima gona tune it tomorrow actually just to see how it compares. My last time was a 11.0xx in my noob days lol. Curious to see how much ive learned since that last thread/link i posted.

Gt1 has 647 after break in
My time is about 9.90X-9.91X but it needs a retune

Is that the S2k that chick from 2 Fast 2 Furious was driving, just kidding. :lol:

Got to tune mine after seen those 9 sec runs. Dang it, I still need to unpack.
:grumpy:

Is that the S2k that chick from 2 Fast 2 Furious was driving, just kidding. :lol:
:lol:
Got to tune mine after seen those 9 sec runs. Dang it, I still need to unpack.
:grumpy:
Take your time bro. GTP aint going anywhere 👍

I remember racing you the first time you ever tuned that AEM S2000. It was way slow back then, but now it seems to be a quick machine. Nice time

cgg
I remember racing you the first time you ever tuned that AEM S2000. It was way slow back then, but now it seems to be a quick machine. Nice time
Thanks 👍 yeah it wasn't tuned and wasn't broken in lol.

Thanks 👍 yeah it wasn't tuned and wasn't broken in lol.

It's fast yes bro
I had a run 1 month ago in an Aussie room with some guys using S2000
All type of them and they all used that car
I was faster of them in my Mugen S2000 man and that car
was good enough for 10.85sec

It's fast yes bro
I had a run 1 month ago in an Aussie room with some guys using S2000
All type of them and they all used that car
I was faster of them in my Mugen S2000 man and that car
was good enough for 10.85sec
Ima tune the amuse when i get home.

c-losk

Got to tune mine after seen those 9 sec runs. Dang it, I still need to unpack. :grumpy:

Suki drives a Veilside modified s2k. Shame its not hard top :( I really like the s2k but I don't like convertibles

Suki drives a Veilside modified s2k. Shame its not hard top :( I really like the s2k but I don't like convertibles
Oh same here. 1 of my favorite cars. One of my home girls has one modded up to 388hp to the wheels. Nothing hotter then a sexy girl with a skirt driving stick double clutching her way threw the streets ;)

Oh same here. 1 of my favorite cars. One of my home girls has one modded up to 388hp to the wheels. Nothing hotter then a sexy girl with a skirt driving stick double clutching her way threw the streets ;)

LOL Suki is her namewas trying to remeber before... Have you guys seen that red S2k from P.R. running 7 sec. Check out tunedbycft.com they have a few vid of it, sick ride.

So i tuned the Amuse S2K and its horrible lol. Still good for its power and weight but noting close to the AEM S2k. I barley got it into the high 10.9's

So i tuned the Amuse S2K and its horrible lol. Still good for its power and weight but noting close to the AEM S2k. I barley got it into the high 10.9's

Never mind its not the GT1 but which one?

Back