Every car tune unique

• Thread starter AKA I95
  • 105 comments
United States
My tuning shop
Dark_Stealth
Everybody knows that every car has a master unique tune. They may be similar but not quite the same. So far what we have learn that there is 3 ways to basic tune a car, but there's those cars that when we had try to get it tune to be fast as its class demands to be tuned we have come to think that they are just slow cars and not really worth run it online. Well I have been tuning for drag racing since the game came out, giving me vast of experience on tuning for drag racing online. About a month ago i had a theory on a different way to tune a car and just recently i found out that i was right.

IMAG1140.jpg

This picture shows a car that most great tuners wouldn't think that car could get this fast. I know it can get faster than that cause I have a tune that it is faster than that, but I decided to just post this picture as a set mark. Yes there is another way to tune the cars. A very fun and surprising way to tune. So far I have found 7 cars that utilize a similar tune to this one and yes they are way faster. If you can get a time that its very close to this one or faster, then post your pictures here and feel proud that you have figure it out and that you can actually use this method to improve other cars performance by applying it. I wish you all good luck and happy tuning. :)

It's the chrome paint. Chrome drops atleast .15 to anyone's 1/4 mile time. The sun bounces off and propels the car faster.

And I thought i had a good time on this car... lol
P1010016-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks, i have to say that the time you have there its pretty impressive. Well im eager ttototo know your times. I know DLR got nightmares trying to get it this fast and he still only got, 10.866 witch its really good but this car gets way faster than that. :D

Thanks, i have to say that the time you have there its pretty impressive. Well im eager ttototo know your times. I know DLR got nightmares trying to get it this fast and he still only got, 10.866 witch its really good but this car gets way faster than that. :D
Thank you. I dont know what you did but i guess i should work on it. 👍
This car has the front really heavy, right? So there would be a lot of wheelspin, right?
Try till 3rd gear wheelspin...

This car has the front really heavy, right? So there would be a lot of wheelspin, right?

Yes but no so much, I think its like 57/43 I dont remember but that right there its no so much of a difference, its just the car takes a special tune way different from the others. This car even thou I spin on 3rd gear a lot still pulls its like magic or some but its pretty good. :)

Yes but no so much, I think its like 57/43 I dont remember but that right there its no so much of a difference, its just the car takes a special tune way different from the others. This car even thou I spin on 3rd gear a lot still pulls its like magic or some but its pretty good. :)
I noticed our 0-60 are close but your 0-100 pulls like crazy. Ima focus more on my last 3 gears.

I noticed our 0-60 are close but your 0-100 pulls like crazy. Ima focus more on my last 3 gears.

If you see our time difference is crazy
I have 0-60 3.45 and 0-100 6.27
My time is 10.98
Something is wrong with your trans
And mine is wrong in what i always luck
Suspension!!!

If you see our time difference is crazy
I have 0-60 3.45 and 0-100 6.27
My time is 10.98
Something is wrong with your trans
And mine is wrong in what i always luck
Suspension!!!
Yeah i think my gears are short. Ima stretch it see what happens.

Nice time AKA. I haven't put that much effort into this car. I'm very impressed.

Post thread about a new method of tuning, tells everyone else to figure it out and only brags about the time they got with it. *thumbsup*

I really didn't either, one day I just thought of making it faster with a different approach and when I found out of the difference on the tuning of it, it got so interesting then I got tired of it cause if I would of do anything more it would get faster and faster,, this car just wouldn't stop getting faster. I have a faster time on it than that but i so close to break it to the 10.7s, maybe if I shift it right I might get there :D

Post thread about a new method of tuning, tells everyone else to figure it out and only brags about the time they got with it. *thumbsup*

All I'm trying to explain its that, if you can make this time then it means that you have figure out the new way of tuning, what you thought this would be, a hand out, no way, I dont hand out tunes, I even get paid for my hints and tips, I could've not say anything and just keep it to my self and have the fastest GR350R for the longest time ever, undefeated, even if treed the car pulls hard big time. I just gave the master tuners a hint, something new, a challenge. As far you go, well I don't know you, so you must not be good or a noob regardless if you are fast or not,just be thankful that im pointing out a hidden tune.

All I'm trying to explain its that, if you can make this time then it means that you have figure out the new way of tuning, what you thought this would be, a hand out, no way, I dont hand out tunes, I even get paid for my hints and tips, I could've not say anything and just keep it to my self and have the fastest GR350R for the longest time ever, undefeated, even if treed the car pulls hard big time. I just gave the master tuners a hint, something new, a challenge. As far you go, well I don't know you, so you must not be good or a noob regardless if you are fast or not,just be thankful that im pointing out a hidden tune.

You're not pointing out ****. All you said was you found a new way to make a car faster. What the **** exactly are you pointing out? That you're a master tuner on a video game? I'm sorry but anyone who pays you for hints and tips is just as stupid as you are for thinking this thread actually helped anyone.

I don't play this game for competition, nor do I take it seriously. So no, I'm not good and I could actually give less of a **** about if I'm a noob or not than you give a **** if I figure out your little tuning secret. Can't stand people like you who think you're the **** cause you can tune a car faster than anyone else and then proceed to try to rub it in others' faces by saying "I found a different way of tuning but if you can't figure it out then you're a noob." Yeah, Way to go, Champ. Continue on with your phenomenal tuning. I'll continue not giving a **** how fast you are in a video game. 👍

You're not pointing out ****. All you said was you found a new way to make a car faster. What the **** exactly are you pointing out? That you're a master tuner on a video game? I'm sorry but anyone who pays you for hints and tips is just as stupid as you are for thinking this thread actually helped anyone.

I don't play this game for competition, nor do I take it seriously. So no, I'm not good and I could actually give less of a **** about if I'm a noob or not than you give a **** if I figure out your little tuning secret. Can't stand people like you who think you're the **** cause you can tune a car faster than anyone else and then proceed to try to rub it in others' faces by saying "I found a different way of tuning but if you can't figure it out then you're a noob." Yeah, Way to go, Champ. Continue on with your phenomenal tuning. I'll continue not giving a **** how fast you are in a video game. 👍

👍👍👍:)

What exactly is the point of this thread anyway. It sounds like the I know something and you dont thread. How useful.

:lol: if that's you not giving a *** I would hate to see you when it bothered you :D

...you had better tell him the secret AKA before he explodes :lol:

Tell him now... NOW :lol:

lol yeh he mad, oops.

To anybody that felt offended by my thread, I truly can care less what you have to say. If you want to say some then come find me and tell it to my face but since you can't then i can care less, get over it and grow up. this thread its for those that seek the challenge of tuning. Anybody that can't handle the pressure then just dont care of it and move along. This its just a game people, dont let it get under your skin. Besides, only tuning addics understand this thread, those that aren't, well the get mad. :D

lol yeh he mad, oops.

To anybody that felt offended by my thread, I truly can care less what you have to say. If you want to say some then come find me and tell it to my face but since you can't then i can care less, get over it and grow up. this thread its for those that seek the challenge of tuning. Anybody that can't handle the pressure then just dont care of it and move along. This its just a game people, dont let it get under your skin. Besides, only tuning addics understand this thread, those that aren't, well the get mad. :D

lol 👍

Back