The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments
First of all, sorry for the double post.
And now, sorry Vandenal but I created a Flickr account. :indiff:
Now I'm ready for the next update. I just need to know what it will be. So, say whatever you want to see in the next update. :D

Thanks Vandenal. I will make the update later. 1:40 am here. Keep giving requests for next updates and in the meanwhile, have a look of my new TT update!

Thank you fabmaru, for keeping this gallery going. I'll try to do an update eventually. I still don't have a USB stick yet.

No problem vandenal. I hope you get a new USB stick soon! And SVX, my Flickr username is, as you would expect, Fabmaru.

So, time for a new update with an iconic car. The Fiat 500:

And that's it for this update. Please comment and give more requests. :)

How did you get the car so clean? The lines in-game are very crisp compared to how GT4 usually is. Well done. 👍

When I'm in my school holidays, I'm a photomode machine. :D
So here it is, a new update with some big trucks:

Click for Lightbox

Hope you like, please comment, and if you have some request, say it! :)

Last edited:
Thats really good to hear!

Really nice update fabmaru, last three are my favourites, due to the motion blur, angles and composition.

Sorry for the double post but the photomode machine needs to continue working! :D
Here it is, a new update with the fastest road cars in the world, Supercars!

Click for Lightbox

And this is the end of this update. Hope you like and please comment. And one last thing, as you may noticed by the times I asked for this, I'm not having a lot of requests and the photomode machine doesn't work without any ideas so...
:)

Nice update, I'm liking #12 (backfiring SLR) quite a lot!

Request, eh? Could I please have a Ford GT at Trial Mountain? Model and colour is down to you.

Your skill has really gotten better recently. Maybe Flickr really is better. 👍 :drool:

And if you're taking requests, Viper GTS-R Team Oreca at Nurburgring. ;)

Thanks very, very, very much guys! :cheers:
Maybe Flickr helped me improved because imageshack made me rezise the photos and made them lose quality. But I'm also trying to get more reflexions on the cars, that may helped. I would really like to take some photos in GT5, but I don't even have a PS3 and I won't get one anytime soon. :(
Later today (very later, 1 am here) I will start the requests. And thanks again everybody. :D

My favorite is the second one, with the Zonda, Speed 12 and GT in the tunnel. It gives a nice sense of competition and speed.

Thanks for the comments! :cheers: :)
Now, here is the latest from the photomode machine:

Ford GT at Trial Mountain

Click for Lightbox

A "huge" friend of mine: :D

And across the line!!!

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca at Nürburgring

Click for Lightbox

Thats it for this update! Thanks for the requests SVX and Skython. :cheers:
Hope you like and please comment!

Thanks everybody! :cheers:
odnomre, your update is very good. With the time you will get better. See my old gallery. I needed to gain experience and learn new things. In some time you will see that you will be even better!
And, does anybody know what is a "Gro Plan"?

no idea what a Gro Plan is. and I speak German (to some degree). Anyway, thank you for your encouraging words, Fabmaru. I'm definitely going to keep training my skills, and hopefully be as good as you one day :sly:

Back