TVR Speed 12 1/4 tune (Indy)

• Thread starter Shawns
  • 57 comments
lol just seen your new quote
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

TVR is suited for 3000, mine hits 259 with aero trick (yes in 3000 there is one for some cars {to those I have told no aero trick I meant for 1/4})

TVR is suited for 3000, mine hits 259 with aero trick (yes in 3000 there is one for some cars {to those I have told no aero trick I meant for 1/4})
Woow man 259 is no joke...
Im happy on the tune i have my Speed 12 set for the 1/4 mile. Def a sleeper.

KaroSVTR
Woow man 259 is no joke...
Im happy on the tune i have my Speed 12 set for the 1/4 mile. Def a sleeper.

I couldn't break 9.4 :P mind you mine was a 3000 trans with 1/4 suspension

KaroSVTR
Ahhhh i see. Still a 3000 tranny that does 9.4 is F'in fast lol

Seemed to spin less. A GOOD 3000 trans can keep up with or get close to most 1/4 settings. My non wing viper with 3000 trans only hits 4th at Indy but it goes like hell, it's about a car and a half off my regular ACR :P and I lose out with gear lagg. Am yet to test my flipped trans at Indy so look out :sly:

Seemed to spin less. A GOOD 3000 trans can keep up with or get close to most 1/4 settings. My non wing viper with 3000 trans only hits 4th at Indy but it goes like hell, it's about a car and a half off my regular ACR :P and I lose out with gear lagg. Am yet to test my flipped trans at Indy so look out :sly:

I've run equal to some of the more perfect tunnel tunes in a 1/4 drag. Of course, those were mafia days

Slashfan
I've run equal to some of the more perfect tunnel tunes in a 1/4 drag. Of course, those were mafia days

Haha he was exactly who I was thinking of when I mentioned this

I was in a room with him, cooldude, air Jordan, d2 and a few prospeed and cobra members yesterday arvo (14th)

I don't see them around much anymore. If I was on you shoulda gave me a holler. All of them are top notch tuners. I run cooldude occasionally but Mafs, Jordan and d2 aren't around much.

Slashfan
I don't see them around much anymore. If I was on you shoulda gave me a holler. All of them are top notch tuners. I run cooldude occasionally but Mafs, Jordan and d2 aren't around much.

We were running 3k but yea haha, after d2 helped me realise how vital flipping was and that not all cars have a slammed back and high front I was getting within 3 cars :)

Back