GTO & 3000GT Challenge

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 61 comments
Well maybe I should join in on this, considering this car is pretty sexy XD. Also the GTO Twin Turbo '98 is what I believe is the best, most hp and most torque, with a high RPM. :)

Well that didn't take long to get my secret out lol even though I hate AWD.

Well maybe I should join in on this, considering this car is pretty sexy XD. Also the GTO Twin Turbo '98 is what I believe is the best, most hp and most torque, with a high RPM. :)

Please join, the more the better.:)

2012-04-05-194.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-04-05-193.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-04-05-191.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-04-05-192.jpg
[/IMG]

Well whatever you did is working. I can match your 0-60 and 0-100 but still best I can get is 9.740

high or mid rpm?

I tried mid-range turbo and best I could get was high .7s, regardless of the large amount of extra torque. Right now I'm sitting on a 20 min tune in the .74Xs, with some room to spare. I'd like to see if it can break into the .6XXs.

I'm glad to see people are having fun with this car. Ive gotten as much out of it as I can with my tuning method. Time for me to switch things up, or maybe find a new GTO non MR with low miles to tune for it.

So it's most likely not possible to get into the .6s, as Trybal already said, but I got it lower than I thought I would. Looking forward to running some people in rooms with this now. :)

So it's most likely not possible to get into the .6s, as Trybal already said, but I got it lower than I thought I would. Looking forward to running some people in rooms with this now. :)

Put your time up Shake.

But seriously, it does 9.7 quarter miles and when you look at it, you would think its really slow and heavy.

It surprises many people. Another car that surprises people is the Camaro SS '10. I had it in a room early this morning, 818HP limit, no 4WD. I was beating everything in that room for at least 20 min. No one got closer than 3 lengths. Finally someone broke down and pulled out a detuned Enzo and beat me by 2 cars.

r4a2g0
It surprises many people. Another car that surprises people is the Camaro SS '10. I had it in a room early this morning, 818HP limit, no 4WD. I was beating everything in that room for at least 20 min. No one got closer than 3 lengths. Finally someone broke down and pulled out a detuned Enzo and beat me by 2 cars.

Nice! I heard that the Camaros run pretty fast.

I pulled out my secret sleeper in a 700-800 room and beat everyone lol. I'll give you guys a hint- its really big.

Latest Posts

Back