Every car tune unique

• Thread starter AKA I95
  • 105 comments
Nice plate!!! I may join in on this car, but im a few days behind everyone else. So I probably wouldnt find the tricks to this car in time. Plus I still have to break it in. :(

It's not too bad just do the opposite of what you would normally, you know what I mean.

I can't believe 4hp is making up all that ground. From 10.857 to a 10.841. I think I should be there by tonight. Postponed due to the bunny.

I can't believe 4hp is making up all that ground. From 10.857 to a 10.841. I think I should be there by tonight. Postponed due to the bunny.

Yes it does
My Silverado had 10.265 and i had it at 98.5% power cause i went in an online room so when i used 100% time went to 10.247!!!
So 4ps can give almost 0.020 of time bro!!!!

My GT350R its from the online car dealership, it always had 581hp, the miles it has on it at miles put on by the test, like 60 miles invested on tuning that car. My goal its to hit the 10.7s witch im really close but its a challenge thou. I'll get there eventually. I just need some motivation, kind of why I started this thread. I'm looking for someone i can battle its times till hit the 10.7s :D

Best I could do with a few hours to play with it. I will be amazed if you can hit 10.7s, but if anyone can do it you can. 👍

IMAG0265.jpg

000_0213.jpg

Another piece of the puzzle solved. It was something I found out after tuning another car, something stupid. Anyway good luck trying to hit 10.7s.. I really don't think it's possible.

Great job guys, i knew you would pull thru. Those are amazing times. Jr you win the car cause you posted picture first, send me a pm with details of what you want. As for me, I'll get on later to get the fastest I can get then post it here. :)

So I spend about 40 min total on this car and I still cant get the 0-100 time I got the 0-60 and im in the .84x . I missing something stupid aint I?

Tthere's no sense on leaving this out since you guys got close, this its as fast as I can get it

IMAG1144.jpg

If anyone can make it faster I'll like to know how. :D

Latest Posts

Back