Civic SiR-II (EG) '92 1/4 Time!

• Thread starter beetwo
  • 47 comments

beetwo

(Banned)
Australia
Australia
Bee-two
Today I decided to tune my civics seriously, wondering what I can make em do.

Has anyone beaten my time with the same model Civic?

- Sorry its a bit big :P

xemu7o.jpg

fnycrm.jpg

245m0bq.jpg

23v0r3a.jpg

Wing at fwd cars its bad bro cause you need more aero in the front
If you have aero back you make the car lift more in front so,remove it!!!
This is DRAGS not cirquit....you have to remove everything that slows you down

That is a good time for this little hatch, and of course is no match for the EP, hello HP difference. 👍

If that was pulling 12 flat and on a good run my scirocco was doing a car n a half I'm doing 11.95ish maybe a touch lower.. AWESOME haha

swara96
I love FF's haha

I love them too.. Haha come out of a roundabout and floor it and get understeer then a bit of oversteer. Lol I don't drive my swift the way it was designed for..
I also like drifting FFs just hold the e brake and balance the steering

That is a good time, I just didn't bother with mine cause way back the fastest was 12.3 maybe and my Ek was way faster so I stuck with that, now I'm running my Dc5 and sometimes my Prelude.

That is a good time, I just didn't bother with mine cause way back the fastest was 12.3 maybe and my Ek was way faster so I stuck with that, now I'm running my Dc5 and sometimes my Prelude.
Thanks bro. Yeah i feel you. When it comes to FF i always take out either my 99 DC2 or my Eclipse GT

Thanks bro. Yeah i feel you. When it comes to FF i always take out either my 99 DC2 or my Eclipse GT

You know the other day, before I moved, I was running my Srt4 against an RX8 and this guy could not beat me at all wich made me believe it had a bad tune, how fast are they? Sometimes I also use the Citroen C4, very underrated.

KaroSVTR

DC2 is one of my favourites, I only use 30kg on mine and it traps 124 at Indy

c-losk
You know the other day, before I moved, I was running my Srt4 against an RX8 and this guy could not beat me at all wich made me believe it had a bad tune, how fast are they? Sometimes I also use the Citroen C4, very underrated.

Umm rx8 I'm sure can punt low 10s possibly high 9.9s.. I'm sure he had an average 'tune'

DC2 is one of my favourites, I only use 30kg on mine and it traps 124 at Indy

Umm rx8 I'm sure can punt low 10s possibly high 9.9s.. I'm sure he had an average 'tune'

I'm getting 11.891 on my DC2 '98, which I'm quite proud of lol because the 99 is the fastest one.

I'm getting 11.891 on my DC2 '98, which I'm quite proud of lol because the 99 is the fastest one.

'98 & '99 should have similar times because their HP ratings are about the same. I noticed the '95 is less weight so, if I can find a low mile one, I might try tuning it to see the difference. It may have less HP though.

'98 & '99 should have similar times because their HP ratings are about the same. I noticed the '95 is less weight so, if I can find a low mile one, I might try tuning it to see the difference. It may have less HP though.

I was about to say that, 98 & 99 weight 1080kg compared to 1060kg for the 95,altough the TQ comes up at a higher RPM 7,500 compared to 6,200 for the 98 & 99, not sure what that would do but hey it won't kill to find out.

I was about to say that, 98 & 99 weight 1080kg compared to 1060kg for the 95,altough the TQ comes up at a higher RPM 7,500 compared to 6,200 for the 98 & 99, not sure what that would do but hey it won't kill to find out.

Is your 95 low mileage? I'd be interested in trading to see if it can keep up with the others, the one I have now has 40k+ on it.

The 99 is usually faster by some lol

Back