Mustang GT 05

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 125 comments

KaroSVTR

(Banned)
United States
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Nuke_um_626
Has anyone got this down to the 9.8's? Im really close but I just cant get it to budge.

P1010030-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Your close a bit more tweaks here and there should do it. The reason why im tuning this car was because PTK had this out a few days ago and I had my SVT Cobra and every run at the last second he pulled on me right before the shadow so i was curious could this 05 be as fast as the SVT or even faster. I guess soo.

its funny how the springs completely switched from the usuall , make a big difference lol :) i need to try other cars like this set up

its funny how the springs completely switched from the usuall , make a big difference lol :) i need to try other cars like this set up
Yeah huh i know exactly what you mean. It gives less G but improves it whens its already in motion.

Check our Mustang times at 0-60 and 0-100
I'm catching you up on higher speeds thats im talking about
0-60 you are faster .041 and 0-100 .28
That shows you have much better launch but i have better top end bro!!!
Thats all,nothing big

Check our Mustang times at 0-60 and 0-100
I'm catching you up on higher speeds thats im talking about
0-60 you are faster .041 and 0-100 .28
That shows you have much better launch but i have better top end bro!!!
Thats all,nothing big

Yeah i guess. But by the time you catch up ill be at the finish line ;)

Yeah i guess. But by the time you catch up ill be at the finish line ;)

Way before bro:dopey:
BTW i dont see geting a ps3 soon
So i'll be in here only for seeing how everything going on
I miss my playing but personal issues are a lot my friends
Money makes the world go round and my world is stuck!!!

Way before bro:dopey:
BTW i dont see geting a ps3 soon
So i'll be in here only for seeing how everything going on
I miss my playing but personal issues are a lot my friends
Money makes the world go round and my world is stuck!!!
Ahh man im sorry to hear that bro. But i know what you mean. Its tough times now.

Your close a bit more tweaks here and there should do it. The reason why im tuning this car was because PTK had this out a few days ago and I had my SVT Cobra and every run at the last second he pulled on me right before the shadow so i was curious could this 05 be as fast as the SVT or even faster. I guess soo.

I ran PTKs Mustang. I had my Mustang out too... We lined up and ....he left me :(

EDIT: So Im trying and trying but I cant even break into the 9s. Im stuck at 10.004 Man do I suck at this car. lol

Last edited:
I ran PTKs Mustang. I had my Mustang out too... We lined up and ....he left me :(

LOL, I hate when that happens.I didn't think this Mustang was that quick, is the standard or the premium?

@kleo
Sorry to hear that bro.

c-losk
LOL, I hate when that happens.I didn't think this Mustang was that quick, is the standard or the premium?

@kleo
Sorry to hear that bro.

The standard mate, Its roughly 100kg less and has more hp.

Back