GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
kleomenis5582
I'm pretty sure i saw someones post 2-3 days ago of 10.110 i think
but i cant find it now man
Although nice first try,and open your mind in new tune possibilities!!!

I'm always looking at new cars to tune. I just forgot i had the ram. The only thing i can't figure out the fwd cars.

Sirkevinofnelso
I'm always looking at new cars to tune. I just forgot i had the ram. The only thing i can't figure out the fwd cars.

I used to hate FWD cars. Now, I sort of love Honda FF cars haha

I will have a go.
1/4 mile - 9.073 - Viper SRT10 ACR '08 If needed I can take a picture.
Not good but it was my second try. Wanted to see how well my circuit tuning knowledge would work in a drag car. Will fix the gears and dampeners later.

1/4 mile - 9.052 - Viper SRT10 ACR '08 If needed I can take a picture.

Last edited:
Just played with my Veyron, I think it just might be possible to reach the 8.1's, my time is with a quick 3 minute trans re-tune and making the lines in the settings look pretty. Just have a headache and don't feel like going further with it now and when I do feel like tuning again I'll probably redo a more relevant car :sly:

0ce5fdd8.jpg

c1c42094.jpg

I did a quick tune on a Lexus IS F for my brother in-law the other night and managed a 10.169 unbroken with 4 miles in it and 713hp, has anyone play with it? I'm pretty sure it can be faster. It has 8 gears :)

^^ Not bad, I'm at 10.699 with mine, Trybal is a bit faster at .607 if I'm not mistaking, but I'm gonna try something new with it cause it's still bogging in first.

I used to hate FWD cars. Now, I sort of love Honda FF cars haha

The only thing I hate about Honda FF cars is that when I look for a drag room I have to sift through 30 Honda FF only rooms. The saddest part is 80% of the people in those rooms turn out to be self absorbed a:censored:les.

The only thing I hate about Honda FF cars is that when I look for a drag room I have to sift through 30 Honda FF only rooms. The saddest part is 80% of the people in those rooms turn out to be self absorbed a:censored:les.

LOL, so true and when I bring a non-Honda out and beat them they start crying.

I did a quick tune on a Lexus IS F for my brother in-law the other night and managed a 10.169 unbroken with 4 miles in it and 713hp, has anyone play with it? I'm pretty sure it can be faster. It has 8 gears :)

Bought a brand new one. 713HP 0 miles. Quick tune with rear spoiler 10.092 on 3rd run. Don't have time to keep playing with it tonight. Try again tomorrow.

Unbroken i have that at 9.9xx
I got my 02 Audi RS6 Sedan down to a 9.608 tonight.
Your almost there bro i got mines at 9.592

Great time mikey! I have one too with a really old tune that does 9.840. Ill re-tune mines. Your really close into the 9.6's ill see if i can get it there. Well done man!

Great time mikey! I have one too with a really old tune that does 9.840. Ill re-tune mines. Your really close into the 9.6's ill see if i can get it there. Well done man!

Thanks. i think you can get there, i noticed it really likes to be short shifted, especially on the 1-2 shift.

KaroSVTR
I never use SRF. And i use manual all the time when i test my cars.
Heres proof if you dont believe me.
[/IMG]

I'm not using SRF or TC, but I am using an automatic. I'll try shifting manually tonight to see if I can get it any faster.

Hey, nice ! Hp is 713 I believe

Edit: read too quick, I thought you were down to .711 in time, not hp :dunce:

Last edited:
Mine is 9.07X. You are almost there :)
I just rebuilt the engine and chassis before I started tuning, and I have not broken it in. I think I hit the sweet spot on the transmission, because I have not put any time into any other section of the car yet except basic base tuning like: front min, rear max ride height. It seems like either its faster online or the Ford GTs I was racing online had really crappy tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back