Lancer Evolution GSR '92

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 65 comments
United States
In a quiet hole
r4a2g0/NFS_ELITE_DEMON
Dont bother
Everyone dosent have this car I know.I bet if ya got it its not tuned. lol. I just came across it for the first time this morning. Gonna tune it and get back to putting up what I get.

DSCF6235.jpg

Last edited:
Yes everyone, I want to see what everyone has for this car, I bet if ya got it its not tuned. lol. I just came across it for the first time this morning. Gonna tune it and get back to putting up what I get.
Is this a premium car?

It might be, there's a premo lancer with level 4 req, and it isn't new so possibly that one

I found it in the UCD. It has 11,728 miles on it, so its not at peak performance.
473HP/6900
368ft.lb/6400
1056kg
Not bad right.

I found it in the UCD. It has 11,728 miles on it, so its not at peak performance.
473HP/6900
368ft.lb/6400
1056kg
Not bad right.

Oh... Ill see if i can get one ill post up my time. But as of now i dont have this car

It's a good car not fast but check out evokid thread he did ran some times on this one and other old school EVO's.https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6876774#post6876774

lol I should have figured evokid would have tuned it. I looked at his thread and kept going until I beat his time for it. :sly: Im sitting at 0:10.956.

Edit:
I was running 0:11.100 - 0:11.050 until I remembered what I read in Master_Shake's transmission guide about proper shifting points. Thats when I broke under 11 seconds. Major 👍👍 to you Shake!

Last edited:
lol I should have figured evokid would have tuned it. I looked at his thread and kept going until I beat his time for it. :sly: Im sitting at 0:10.956

Nice, I figured it could be faster. I got to work on all of mines. 👍

I also did a quick tune on the Starion Rally car and manage a 11.2xx I think, but need to redo it with some new knowledge.

Good time I have 465 HP in mine that's for tuning one.

Must have been owned by a traveling salesman who ran it for 100,000 miles :lol:
When I get my hands on a '94 GSR I'll try to beat that time.

The 10.661 if you go and look at my times,I made a mistake with the year of the car, so I just put a quick tune and run a time and put it up. So I would put up my new time for the 92 evo after work. Sorry for the mistake I made with the year of the car.

The 10.661 if you go and look at my times,I made a mistake with the year of the car, so I just put a quick tune and run a time and put it up. So I would put up my new time for the 92 evo after work. Sorry for the mistake I made with the year of the car.
Its all good bro. I dont have a 92 and i saw you posted a 94 time so i gave that one a shot. Its not my best time i can drop it more.

I know you can, and I am looking to beat my own time. The 92 is hard to get but if I do get one before you, I'll send you it.

Lol This is the 92.
P1010001-8.jpg
[/IMG]

lol good s*** bro. It pleases me to know that I got this car as fast fast as a tuner as good as you are. If you get it any faster let me know. 👍👍

Koo i will fo sure. I think i should get ride of the wing for some reason i think its slowing it down...

lol good s*** bro. It pleases me to know that I got this car as fast fast as a tuner as good as you are. If you get it any faster let me know. 👍👍

Karo fix your trans cause you lose to much of it
Check your times bro.You lose so much after 0-60
that your time is good for 10.9 low!!!

Karo fix your trans cause you lose to much of it
Check your times bro.You lose so much after 0-60
that your time is good for 10.9 low!!!

yea i noticed that, his 0-60 kills me but my 0-100 brings it back for me.

Yeah i noticed that. My gears are way shorter then his i need to stretch it a bit.
Ill re tune it and get back to this. I didnt put time on it i was mostly focused on my SVT lol

Back