GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
ShaZZa +1

Jaguilar10... + 1
very special mention for a very early send, showing great trust!!!

👍 to both :)

Monatsende
^^^ Always a pleasure to help out one of the Horsemen. 👍

-------------------

Alex 3074: +1 positive

Marvelous SUPRA RZ `97 with DLC paint job - gifted : You`re a star!

:lol: What a combo... 14 switches / 0 km / 1 victory --- How did you manage to achieve a victory without driving? :lol:
The car looks fantastic!!!

Lol it entered a race whilst still on the delivery truck at kart space 1 and none of the other cars could get past :D

KGBing 👎 I dont recommend.

Impatient to get his stuff
Very elusive and full of it when the time arrive to complete his part of the deal, wich never happened btw
So I clearly don't recommend.

Very elusive and full of it when the time arrive to complete his part of the deal, wich never happened btw

Sounds exactly like hbeltran930...EXACTLY. Was quick to point out that I hadn't sent the car right after reset even though his part of the trade had not been sent. Sent him a FR from my secondary where the car he wanted was, and after 19 hours he finally accepted it. Since he only had 1 post here (the one he set up the trade with), I told him I wasn't sending until I got the Marcos he owed me. Magically, he didn't need the RGT I was supposed to send anymore. Technically, he didn't screw me, but I wouldn't reccomend, nor would I ever try to trade with him again.

bobo081093 +1

Great trade. Fast, responsive and kept track of his post. Got exactly what I was looking for and it came in before I could even send him the car I sent him. FAST trader!

Drevenger

+1 same experience here! Sent the 1st car ok but still owes me another, says i'll get it today as yesterday for no reason his account wouldn't let him send even thou he hadn't sent anything. (yeah right)

I've never had a problem with waiting but I'm also not a idiot! Needs to keep his house in check! :(

Gixxerspeed +1, good, clean trade. :)

Blanko_3_ -1, I gave him a CTR2 on Tuesday, 3 days later he still is yet to complete his end of the deal -_-

Röyal + 2
Cranko10 +1
Nitrous ox +2
Dcdoz +1
RZRX7 +1
Gixxerspeed1 +1
Stevenmars +1

all good traders! will deal again.

I don't know how to use this thread really, but I just got burned by GT5Kev, PSN ID is Kev_Roche2011. It's the Mine's R34 thread on page1 right now. He just straight out burned me for the car.

Dummy. I can picture some random loser online burning someone. But burning someone on a deal made on GT Planet? You don't get much lower or more stupid than that.

Last edited:
Crang08 + Postive.👍
Hoodfield + Postive.👍
Jiggyboo55 + Postive.👍
Cheers guys.:)

Chat soon bye for now.:)

Ch1potle +1 positive for his indirect-car-trade
OSE_CAP__SHADOW +1 positive for his replica!
JK83 +1 positive for his Replica!
Monatsende +1 positive for his replica!

+1 same experience here! Sent the 1st car ok but still owes me another, says i'll get it today as yesterday for no reason his account wouldn't let him send even thou he hadn't sent anything. (yeah right)

I've never had a problem with waiting but I'm also not a idiot! Needs to keep his house in check! :(

Its the first time I have to deal with someone like this, Out of 200+ trades.

He said he will send the BMW 120d OCD to me ASAP, that was last monday, my part of the deal was already completed. He never send it, In fact he's still offering the car in his thread.
Then said he made a mistake by sending it to someone else.
He then later mentioned he sent to a sub account of mine, never happened either.
I asked him, yesterday to send me the BMW Mcoupe to close this stupidly long and time consuming trade and he haven't either.

I'm done with him.
I could'nt care less about the paints i've sent to him or the cars I've never received but I hate being lied to.
And since its a first for me at GTplanet I feel like its my responsibility to inform people that I Clearly Dont Recommend KGBing

Doc what color was the BMW that he promised you? If I have the color, I will send to you.

Doc what color was the BMW that he promised you? If I have the color, I will send to you.

Lol it went to bostongrun to artiksilber to alpinweiB , I actually needed the last two in artiksilber and alpinweiB, since someone had previously traded me a switched 1/0/0 alpinweiB Mcoupe :lol:

Lol it went to bostongrun to artiksilber to alpinweiB , I actually needed the last two in artiksilber and alpinweiB, since someone had previously traded me a switched 1/0/0 alpinweiB Mcoupe :lol:

Doh!!! Think you are riding on bad luck Bud. I only have two accounts buying OCD. Will check other account tomorrow but for sure it is not alinweib...hopefully artiskilber...will PM if you hit gold :)

Been trading since i signed up like last month didnt realise there was a rep thread xD

All Positive!!

8 trades- TheEnd35000vr
3 trades- Salikriaz
3 trades- Enzo_Guy
2 trades- LiveWire11C

Rest are 1 trade:

Mikathechaos21
TakumiFuji01
flybynighter
mattmflok

Thanks Sorry for the huuge list!

NikoBellic +1 👍