Spoon Dc2 1/4 Times

• Thread starter JDMteggy
  • 44 comments
Cambodia
JDM Land
Jay-D-Em
Hey everyone I got into drag racing about a month ago, I really enjoyed tuning my Spoon Dc2 to the best of my ability and I was wondering what's the fastest 1/4 time anyone has got? Please post your times with pictures if you can.feel free to post other Spoon cars.

My personal best is 12.545

JDMteggy
Hey everyone I got into drag racing about a month ago, I really enjoyed tuning my Spoon Dc2 to the best of my ability and I was wondering what's the fastest 1/4 time anyone has got? Please post your times with pictures if you can.feel free to post other Spoon cars.

My personal best is 12.545

Can we have picture evidence? Ive only managed 12.624

Can we have picture evidence? Ive only managed 12.624

photo.jpg

very nice :) i just need to lower my 0-60 and i should get there. just need some ballast or suspension adjustments

That's the normal DC2, not the Spoon. I'm managing a 11.891 on my DC2 '98. Pics will be uploaded soon.

That's the normal DC2, not the Spoon. I'm managing a 11.891 on my DC2 '98. Pics will be uploaded soon.

isnt it? i think i see the black hood, my spoon dc2 is 12.624 look at the numberplate bro, its a spoon

Yeah its a spoon lol idno what swara's smoking but i hope he passes some over hahah

Haha its all for me :sly:

but seriously the picture says Integra DC2 '99.

wait never mind I see the plate. I thought it would say SPOON in the car's name

swara96
Haha its all for me :sly:

but seriously the picture says Integra DC2 '99.

wait never mind I see the plate. I thought it would say SPOON in the car's name

It's the same as your Nissan GTR '07 or... GTR '07 :sly:

LOL guys I want some too. I think the Spoon teggy could be a bit faster, I remember running across a couple of them in a room and they were right at my tail with my EK, maybe I was having a bad day but you never know.

It's the same as your Nissan GTR '07 or... GTR '07 :sly:
:lol:
LOL guys I want some too. I think the Spoon teggy could be a bit faster, I remember running across a couple of them in a room and they were right at my tail with my EK, maybe I was having a bad day but you never know.
I had one i thought it was gona be the fastest DC2 cuz of the price and how it looked but when max HP was less the the regular, i was soo bumbed so i traded it for a 99 but yeah now knowing how to tune FF ima give it a shot as soon as i get my hands on one of those.

I had one i thought it was gona be the fastest DC2 cuz of the price and how it looked but when max HP was less the the regular, i was soo bumbed so i traded it for a 99 but yeah now knowing how to tune FF ima give it a shot as soon as i get my hands on one of those.

You might be in luck cause mine has almost 1k or just over that, will have to wait until 3pm EST though.

KaroSVTR

I can send you one right now before I leave really fast I'll add you.

I tuned mine at indy and I just ran it to see what time it does and I really don't know what you guys are missing, its a very simple car to tune.

IMAG1146.jpg

Rotary Junkie
They're probably missing rear camber. :sly:

Haha I have that. I was trying to tune it like a car that has 100hp more and 50kg less..

I got bored though because I'd never use it online

Yup, the car cam bearly start up its engine lol. That time there its no weight added or ballast position moved. :D

Nice, you manage to match my time with different 0-60 0-100 that means I was shifting wrong. I'll give it another try.

Back