ACR: Which is better?

• Thread starter beetwo
  • 45 comments

beetwo

(Banned)
Australia
Australia
Bee-two
When I quick shift to 3rd my launches are harder but through 4-6 they become to long. When I try launching in second I lose a lot of time even though my gears are closer. I'm stuck on 9.001 lol. Anyone have tips as to which is best? My top speed is between 175 - 185 MPH.

Your time will kill most everyone. Don't worry about getting it faster.

When I quick shift to 3rd my launches are harder but through 4-6 they become to long. When I try launching in second I lose a lot of time even though my gears are closer. I'm stuck on 9.001 lol. Anyone have tips as to which is best? My top speed is between 175 - 185 MPH.

Haha I'm stuck at the exact time lol

It's a pain huh :P

You said it pal haha

Just need a new tranny, and I'll be good!! Because right now I've been using an Indy tune that I've tuned only at Indy for a pretty long time. I learned from racing other people how to tune that thing faster. Now, with that tune, I'm getting 9.001, but it just it's ...different...on ssrx than on Indy.

I launch in 2nd. My launch is Indy-preferred haha. When I launch, it launches right at about redline, and stays there. No rev bouncing whatsoever. The launch is okay, but the top end is what I USED to get people with. Now, everyone is running fast times :indiff:

Top end or whatever is my worst point. I don't understand the whole match the power band in your tranny stuff. And yes I have read shakes tutorial.

FINALLY.

x1ksvb.jpg

Back