GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
An engine rebuild doesn't require a break-in as far as I know. How many hp in yours? I had one with 873 hp and even using a restore ticket it said it would have stayed 873. My best time was 9.086. I then got a lower mileage nostripe and it has 875 hp and it ran a 9.074 on the same tune, then with a couple minor tweaks it's down to a 9.06x (can't remember last number :dunce: )

Last edited:
An engine rebuild doesn't require a break-in as far as I know. How many hp in yours? I had one with 873 hp and even using a restore ticket it said it would have stayed 873. My best time was 9.086. I then got a lower mileage nostripe and it has 875 hp and with a couple minor tweaks it's down to a 9.06x (can't remember last number :dunce: )

Not sure of the exact hp. I'll put some work into it soon and hopefully I'll get good enough times to compete with you guys.

Tuning it was koo but testing it was a B:censored:! :banghead:
P1010001-9.jpg
[/IMG]

Internet and TV wasn't working this morning, so I decided to tune my Supra for 1/4mile, even if I'm not a huge 1/4mile fan. But I love my Supras! :)

However, I ended with a 9.902sec time; 1/4mile, no aids, latest update.
Decent?

Btw, it's 🤬 annoying me that I can't break into 9.8times. :grumpy:

PS: Yes, I have pics. I can post them if needed.

Last edited:
Internet and TV wasn't working this morning, so I decided to tune my Supra for 1/4mile, even if I'm not a huge 1/4mile fan. But I love my Supras! :)

However, I ended with a 9.902sec time; 1/4mile, no aids, latest update.
Decent?

Btw, it's 🤬 annoying me that I can't break into the 9.8times. :grumpy:

PS: Yes, I have pics. I can post them if needed.
Woow very impressive! I couldnt get my Supra better then 9.913.

An engine rebuild doesn't require a break-in as far as I know. How many hp in yours? I had one with 873 hp and even using a restore ticket it said it would have stayed 873. My best time was 9.086. I then got a lower mileage nostripe and it has 875 hp and it ran a 9.074 on the same tune, then with a couple minor tweaks it's down to a 9.06x (can't remember last number :dunce: )

I got a few minutes to work on the camber and spring rates yesterday and I got it to a 9.107. I'm close to the 9.0's. It has 874hp. That car has the oddest launch for me. I launch in 3rd and it takes off the line very quickly like a 4WD then the tires smoke, not necessarily wheelspin. Has anyone done anything with the weight balance on theirs because I want to see how it affects that cars launch.

EDIT: I just took a look at the leaderboards to see where I would be. I'm .001 seconds behind your time.:sly: but I'm sure yours is faster now.

I got a few minutes to work on the camber and spring rates yesterday and I got it to a 9.107. I'm close to the 9.0's. It has 874hp. That car has the oddest launch for me. I launch in 3rd and it takes off the line very quickly like a 4WD then the tires smoke, not necessarily wheelspin. Has anyone done anything with the weight balance on theirs because I want to see how it affects that cars launch.

EDIT: I just took a look at the leaderboards to see where I would be. I'm .001 seconds behind your time.:sly: but I'm sure yours is faster now.
I recommend you launch in 2nd just have 2nd gear on widest. No need to ballast just have alot of toe front and back 👍

Edit: This is the actual leader boards lol
http://www.gt5dragracing.com/WEBPROTECT-rwdfwdleaderboard.htm

Edit: Fastest no stripe is 9.031.

I recommend you launch in 2nd just have 2nd gear on widest. No need to ballast just have alot of toe front and back 👍

Edit: This is the actual leader boards lol
http://www.gt5dragracing.com/WEBPROTECT-rwdfwdleaderboard.htm

Edit: Fastest no stripe is 9.031.

Thanks for the advice it would be nice to have one of the fastest GT's in most drag rooms. Until I run into one of you guys at least. I think I can get some more out of my suspension and transmission.

My no stripe isn't on the leaderboards and it's still 9.067 I think, And yeah, try a second gear launch if you can, your gears will be tighter that way an wont lag as much between shifts.

9.106 - Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 - Mikeybc

[/size]

then there was a mistake made when copying times or something. Did you post this time elsewhere in the forum? He could have gotten it from somewhere else. And I think I have really minimal shift lag already(I'm shifting early to use the cars power curve) ...well I don't know if that is what is happening but I'm shifting early and my times are quicker that way.:dopey:

Tuning it was koo but testing it was a B:censored:! :banghead:
P1010001-9.jpg
[/IMG]

Cool, your 0-60 is quicker and our 0-100 times are very close. I was running 9.704 a lot and just might have fluked that .703 with just the right shift points in every gear. I stopped after hitting that time. Hope to see you in the .6xx's soon, So close 👍

then there was a mistake made when copying times or something. Did you post this time elsewhere in the forum? He could have gotten it from somewhere else. And I think I have really minimal shift lag already(I'm shifting early to use the cars power curve) ...well I don't know if that is what is happening but I'm shifting early and my times are quicker that way.:dopey:

That's an old time, I put my new time in a reply to you a few posts back (#571) It's not in the OTHER leaderboard over yonder, not fast enough for that board yet :sly:

Yeah im still missing a few HP when i get them all ill try it again

how much hp loss would it take to make a difference in that car, as in how much hp missing takes .x amount of secs off your time?

how much hp loss would it take to make a difference in that car, as in how much hp missing takes .x amount of secs off your time?

1-2 can make up to a .010 difference in some cars. Usually 3-4 is where it gets really bad.

1-2 can make up to a .010 difference in some cars. Usually 3-4 is where it gets really bad.

I would already be in the 9.0's with my gt no stripe. By the way I posted in the marketplace one of your team hydro guys called cgg is working on a replica G-power M5 for me, is he reliable to trade with?

Yes. Anyone from my team is respectable and reliable with anything GT5 related.

Knowing how good you guys are, I figured he would be able to get A BMW M5 to 230mph without problems. Its a replica of the fastest sedan in the world.

Knowing how good you guys are, I figured he would be able to get A BMW M5 to 230mph without problems. Its a replica of the fastest sedan in the world.

Might take a bit of work but I'm not sure.

Slashfan

Yeah my SVT cobra has 713 HP and has a TON of miles...its not maximum but so far I've done 9.942. Just you wait till my summer break guys, I'll be on a tuning frenzy haha

Don't worry about me being unreliable, I don't try and cheat the system. There's no point. My M5 that I use for track racing has a big rear wing and shortened gear ratios, and that hits 208, so it shoul be easy enough if I try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back