The escudo challenge

AKA is a great tuner. I've always had mad respect for him even when I started out. Very fond memories of running with the fast guys trying to figure out how the hell I would get up to that level.

You see, there are pro's, and then there are pro's.

I cant get this rice rocket better then 8.464... No point even posting a pick since its already beaten.

Would ballast do anything to it..

I tried it but didnt do good. I added down force front and back matched AKA's 0-60 and 100 but the best its giving me was 8.464... Idno what i doing wrong but my minds tired of that car.

Well you guys have 2 weeks, dont burn your self out on it in one shot. I have to admit these times murder mine, being a 8.483, very nice work im stumped too!

Thank you guys, if someone beats that then I have another picture on reserve with a faster time. At the end of comp. I'll explain how this car works. :)

AKA I95
Thank you guys, if someone beats that then I have another picture on reserve with a faster time. At the end of comp. I'll explain how this car works. :)

Ok sounds good, im still trying to beat you even if it is my comp lol. I cant compete in it but i still want to try and see if i could make it on the boards.

Will tune it this coming Wednesday, but I don't think I'll be near the best times, I always seem to come up a little bit short in these competitions. Might be online during American Idol that night too so if your online Wednesday again we could open a room and run them for a bit.

Ok mikey sounds good.

Aka so far ive managed to beat your 0-60 time but by 0-100 and then on its over for me. I just uploaded a photo to photo bucket, now how to put it here from my ipod.

cb0b4f01.jpg
[/IMG]

This?

Last edited:
Hover over the pic in your albums, copy the image tag and paste it here then post.

I have a tune that beats my 0-60 too and my 0-100 but hits a wall at the end making it slower, good tune for indy thou. :D

AKA I95
I have a tune that beats my 0-60 too and my 0-100 but hits a wall at the end making it slower, good tune for indy thou. :D

Ah crap, im never gonna catch you then. I see the picture never worked also

Don't want to cast aspersions, but haven't seen the g in either of your submissions... I'm sure you're running without srf though 👍

Nice to see you're still here Matt... even with the moronic hater that’s still floating around... don't let the jealous troll wear you down 👍

Last edited:
fest0r
Nice time bud, but we need the g in the image ;)👍

Very true i would like to see the g's, i doubt retaking and posting the photo will be a big issue so could you please do that for me royal?

Latest Posts

Back