beetwo

(Banned)
Australia
Australia
Bee-two
?? :sly:

bg3gcw.jpg

302xsmb.jpg

Pictures are a bit small, I have no idea how to make them big like I did with my other pics :S. I take em off my iPhone lol.

Yeah most of the 1st gen pros are starting to move on. When Hydro dies I'll call it quits for good.

I think he was referring to online gameplay. I tend to agree with his opinions.

Well guys... i hate to play devils advocate.... but we are doing something this game was never intended for. I mean... at its heart... this is a circuit racing game.... and the physics for that are about as spot on as is possible to portray via a game console to us... sitting on a couch. I understand that it has it flaws... but its a video game... they can only make it so realistic... and still make it fun for "all ages"....ya know? Drag racing was never a point of focus to them. It was the elephant in the closet that they didn't address... unfortunately... but that dosent make this game any less great. Ive been playing it almost everyday since the day it came out... and yes it has its problems... but its still better than any other game on the market today. I havent played anything else since the day i bought it... and its the reason that i got my ps3 in the first place.

Well guys... i hate to play devils advocate.... but we are doing something this game was never intended for. I mean... at its heart... this is a circuit racing game.... and the physics for that are about as spot on as is possible to portray via a game console to us... sitting on a couch. I understand that it has it flaws... but its a video game... they can only make it so realistic... and still make it fun for "all ages"....ya know? Drag racing was never a point of focus to them. It was the elephant in the closet that they didn't address... unfortunately... but that dosent make this game any less great. Ive been playing it almost everyday since the day it came out... and yes it has its problems... but its still better than any other game on the market today. I havent played anything else since the day i bought it... and its the reason that i got my ps3 in the first place.

same here bro 👍

Last edited:

Same here 👍

i bought a Ps3 because my two xbox's got the red rings and i was bloody sick of it lol never had a problem with my trusty old Sony slim :) and my first game was race driver grid. Brilliant game

GT5, Guitar Hero/Rock Band was why I got a PS3.

.... i hate guitar hero. lol

but if i go into a discussion about the depths of my hatred of it the mods will get mad.... so all i will say is why waste your time playing a video game and why not pick up the real thing? Ive been playing guitar for 13 years... and the one and only time I ever played it was... a square peg in a round hole. It was a total mind:censored: to me... because i knew how to actually play the song i was trying to "play.".... and all i could think was, "how can you summarize 22-24 frets and 6 different stings into 5 buttons and a little switch that goes up and down...."

End rant/

.... i hate guitar hero. lol

but if i go into a discussion about the depths of my hatred of it the mods will get mad.... so all i will say is why waste your time playing a video game and why not pick up the real thing? Ive been playing guitar for 13 years... and the one and only time I ever played it was... a square peg in a round hole. It was a total mind:censored: to me... because i knew how to actually play the song i was trying to "play.".... and all i could think was, "how can you summarize 22-24 frets and 6 different stings into 5 buttons and a little switch that goes up and down...."

End rant/

I play the game and I play real guitar, I've very good at both. I prefer my real guitar but I love the game a lot too. I've been playing for 5-6 years. I have a game where you can chart your own songs and basically whenever there is a pitch change you go up or down in the 5 colors, that's pretty much it.

Master__Shake_
I'm curious to see how well he can tune RWD and FWD. I've just seen his GTR times on here.

He used to be a car off me in most rwd but I'm sure he's caught up since my migration to 3k

Yeah I used to complain when he beat me. Thought it was lag or reaction (which is bad) but then I learnt a new tricks. Btw VIP I hit 8.995 finally beating your old ACR time. Finally

Back