Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
nice work there PugDogRock, it looks awesome! will give it a go later tonight 👍

ZDUPH
Here's another one for you all! The Hennessey Venom Twin Turbo FLY NAVY Edition!
Real Life

And My Replica In Gran Turismo 5

If anyone's interested, add me and I'll let you [try to] drive it! Beware though, the near 1,000HP AND sports soft tires are sure to give you hell! But here's a sigh of relief; the real one has 1,100HP! So you've got 100 less horsepower to worry about. :sly:👍

Could I have a copy of that bad boy!

Not a problem harry! I'll shoot you a friend request and I'll put the car up for share. Be prepared for some crashes though, cause the 949 ft-lb of torque is sure to catch you off guard!

Here's a sneak peek at my second project:
B2Xhs.png

Last edited:
Looking forward to your report. :dopey:
I'm signing off.

Chat you soon
Cheers :)

Took it for a drive around the Ring and fell in love with it, so easy to handle, great job mate 👍
And inspired by you, and even though Outeke doesn't like Mercs, decided to give the Hamann Hawk SLS AMG a go :crazy:

636BHP and 1620 KG of pure monster car, not easy to handle, so quite a drastic setup was needed :lol:
Shared online for your entertainment guys, enjoy it 👍

hamann-hawk-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-roadster-wallpaper-4-590x331.jpg

f06vch.jpg

or54w9.jpg

kK3mL.gif

That's right people! Three amazing replicas back-to-back-to-back! Here we go!

1) Hennessey GT-1000
Real Life
JZDsF.png

My Replica In Gran Turismo 5
KdJjr.png

2) Nissan GT-R Need For Speed Edition
Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed
W2A8O.png

c8SEX.png

3) Hennessey GT-R600
Real Life
QbCIW.png

pNt5M.png

I have all three up for share, so feel free to add me and let them tear up the track with you at the controls!

Hennessey Venom Fly Navy Edition has been temporarily taken down for some high end tuning and testing. I'm aiming to perfect this car. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My new Replica is up for share. The Ferrari FXX '07
It has everything i could find on this car replicated.

The Real FXX​
ferrari_fxx_evoluzione_20_78-568-426.jpg

My GT5 Replica FXX​
circuitdespafrancorchamv.jpg

Nice nice, I dislike the fact that you cannot borrow a car and use it in your own lobby online :(
Seasonals are also online, right? So why the difference.........
So I will not take it for a spin, I might duplicate it later on, from another account.
OUT,
Check you Gift Box 👍
I sent you one at the same time.

BigRicUSA11

Took it for a drive around the Ring and fell in love with it, so easy to handle, great job mate 👍
And inspired by you, and even though Outeke doesn't like Mercs, decided to give the Hamann Hawk SLS AMG a go :crazy:

636BHP and 1620 KG of pure monster car, not easy to handle, so quite a drastic setup was needed :lol:
Shared online for your entertainment guys, enjoy it 👍

Glad you like it and inspired for more :D
Can't wait to try on your's, but there is a long way from fire up my PS3 today. :banghead:

ps. sorry of double post

Here's a replica of the Honda CR-Z Mugen. Its not perfect but its a close as i can get it to the real thing.

mugen1.jpg

mugen2.jpg

The above images are of the real car. Underneath here are my images of the replica CR-Z

AhrweilerGate.jpg

AhrweilerGate_1.jpg

AhrweilerGate_2.jpg

Like i say, its not perfect :nervous:

kK3mL.gif

That's right people! Three amazing replicas back-to-back-to-back! Here we go!

1) Hennessey GT-1000
Real Life
JZDsF.png

KdJjr.png

2) Nissan GT-R Need For Speed Edition
Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed
W2A8O.png

c8SEX.png

3) Hennessey GT-R600
Real Life
QbCIW.png

pNt5M.png

I have all three up for share, so feel free to add me and let them tear up the track with you at the controls!

Your doing well my friend... 👍 👍

My new Replica is up for share. The Ferrari FXX '07
It has everything i could find on this car replicated.

The Real FXX​
ferrari_fxx_evoluzione_20_78-568-426.jpg

My GT5 Replica FXX​
circuitdespafrancorchamv.jpg

Is that the Enzo-brick into a driveable car? :D :D

Here's a replica of the Honda CR-Z Mugen. Its not perfect but its a close as i can get it to the real thing.

mugen1.jpg

mugen2.jpg

The above images are of the real car. Underneath here are my images of the replica CR-Z

AhrweilerGate.jpg

AhrweilerGate_1.jpg

AhrweilerGate_2.jpg

Like i say, its not perfect :nervous:

This looks a lot like MP10's car, see OP! :)

@ALL:

OP updated with the last received cars. Tonight I'll share the new ones I received last night/today 👍

If you think that there should be different info at your car, or a different link.
Please let me know and I alter the OP as soon as possible 👍

Hey Outeke, I know you don't like Mercs, but still, want a copy of this?

f06vch.jpg

or54w9.jpg

Lemme know, so I can arrange my schedule for the coming days, thanks 👍

Hey Outeke, I know you don't like Mercs, but still, want a copy of this?

f06vch.jpg

or54w9.jpg

Lemme know, so I can arrange my schedule for the coming days, thanks 👍

I would, it would be a good way to proof I'm wrong with these cars 👍
No stress required, so take your time when you have the time to pass it on.

Thanks mate!!

Thanks mate!!

Ok mate, will do 👍
It's up for share on my profile anyway, so be my guess :lol:

OP is growing. Nice.

@ kind donators: If you donate Outeke on PSN: Outwje Ouwtje the cars will find their way to me as well. :)👍
So thanks for your kind donations from my side as well. So many great looking and/or driving cars... \:lol:/

Last edited:
OP is growing. Nice.

@ kind donators: If you donate Outeke on PSN: Outwje Ouwtje the cars will find their way to me as well. :)👍
So thanks for your kind donations from my side as well. So many great looking and/or driving cars... \:lol:/

And yes, thanks to everybody who helps this thread grow, everybody that sends generously to me or to anybody else who asks for it!

Outtie

Last edited:
My FXX is drivable but it not sure if it needs improvements. But I know the gear ratio's are spot on as I managed to find that online. The top speed is about 8mph off the real thing but other than that it's good.

Only word I can add to this is... Ouwtje :-)

And yes, thanks to everybody who helps this thread grow, everybody that sends generously to me or to anybody else who asks for it!

Outtie

I`ll never learn this PSN/SEN. Ouwtje Ouwtje Ouwtje... :lol:👍

My FXX is drivable but it not sure if it needs improvements. But I know the gear ratio's are spot on as I managed to find that online. The top speed is about 8mph off the real thing but other than that it's good.

First of all - my way of doing a replica is to set power and torque correctly. EDIT: And weight!!!

To manage acceleration AND top speed properly is very difficult.
I found gear ratio for "my" John Cooper Works Mini but I couldnt adjust spot on the datas I found. Original transmission is shorter than I was able to set in the menu. But doing the speed test I focussed on acceleration and top speed. I guess sprint from 0-100km/h and 1000m sprint time is most important to be near to reality.

What is your, your and your way to get a "perfect" replica besides the look?

(Sorry for double post - didn`t check...) :embarrassed:

Last edited:

Better 8mph more then less 👍

I`ll never learn this PSN/SEN. Ouwtje Ouwtje Ouwtje... :lol:👍

I know, I got too many, which sometimes sounds like a riddle...

The problem is my old age...my nick changed throughout the years....

But Ouwtje is my worst one.... (Dutch word "Oud" pronounced Ou-wt) actually means old...:( :(

I believe it's 8mph less but I did set the car as weight and power first before any tuning was done, but the figures look correct

I'm not sure as I never really had the opportunity to drive any faster than 225km/h with a car and 240km/h with a motorcycle, but I noticed most replica's have a limitation on speed, while power is still available.

Is that normal?

I know my current car had its limit as the engine cannot produce more power to get any faster forward...

@sid_chiclana:

Novitec 430 Replica sent! 👍

Chat soon. :)

Wow! Thank you Sir 👍

I'm not sure as I never really had the opportunity to drive any faster than 225km/h with a car and 240km/h with a motorcycle, but I noticed most replica's have a limitation on speed, while power is still available.

Is that normal?

I know my current car had its limit as the engine cannot produce more power to get any faster forward...

I guess, and I'm talking in my own experience, is the manufacturer's decission to limit the top speed. So me, in particulary, I do too limit the speed of the replica, to make it more "accurate" :lol:

Outeke

Thanks mate!!

Sid u mind if I take a copy of this?

I have made two more cars, Impreza R205 and a Mines R35, going to test them out first, see how they are and then i'll post them up.

EDIT: looks like my cars love to float around :D

Is that normal?

You tryed backwards ?

Latest Posts

Back