550 Drivers Pick
1) CSLACR
2) VtiRoj

Attachments

• Results.rar
    35.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
PRIZE TIME!!!!!!

All testers that posted full results get a 100k tradable Premium car of your choice sent - Hermanvongerman, VTiRoj, Luv2drive, Nomis3613, and Ugabugaz

Fastest tester- Each PP limit got one fastest tester for winning you get 1 million tradable Premium car of your choice sent

490- Hermanvongerman
520- Luv2drive
550- Ugabugaz

Tuners. 1st gets a get 1 million tradable Premium car of your choice sent. 2nd gets a 500k tradable Premium car of your choice sent. 3rd gets a 250k tradable Premium car of their choice sent. and Last gets a Prius.

490) 1st- Theo777
2nd- Onboy123
3rd- Hermanvongerman
Last- MrGrado

520) 1st- Motor City Hami
2nd- VTiRoj
3rd- Cykosis
Last- krenkme

550) 1st- ACSR421
2nd- Ugabugaz
3rd- CSLACR
Last- XDesperado67

Drivers Choice 1st place gets a 1 million tradable premium car and 2nd gets a 500k tradable premium car.

490) 1st- Theo777
2nd- XDesperado67

520) 1st-Motor City Hami
2nd- Nomis3613

550) 1st- CSLACR
2nd- VTiRoj

PLEASE WINNERS TELL ME WHICH CARS YOU WANT FOR YOUR PRIZE. LEAVE YOUR PICKS HERE ON THE THREAD OR SEND ME A MESSAGE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT WILL TAKE ME A WHILE TO GET ALL THE PRIZE CARS OUT SO BE PATIENCE YOU WILL GET YOUR CAR.

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone who joined in on my first shootout. Thank you tuners for showing up by the boat load. Thank you testers for testing all those cars. It was fun... I need break though XD

Good stuff ryangt.👍👍

Glad to see at least one of my "DMWDs" got an award.:D

Do have one small complaint though. I can't access the excel file so I can't see the complete results. (I do everything via my cell phone, don't have a computer currently.) Any chance we can get a complete listing of the results in another format?:drool:

I didn't do too badly it seems! Glad my NSX could win the testers' hearts. :D

Anyway, as for my prizes...

100k: GT86 painted in Satin White.
500k #1: Murcielago SV painted in Bianco Isis.
500k #2: Mine's R34 painted in Millennium Jade.

Cheers for the shootout Ryan! :cheers:

Good stuff ryangt.👍👍

Glad to see at least one of my "DMWDs" got an award.:D

Do have one small complaint though. I can't access the excel file so I can't see the complete results. (I do everything via my cell phone, don't have a computer currently.) Any chance we can get a complete listing of the results in another format?:drool:

I will see if i can transfer the results (numbers at least) to a google doc and use the link for that.

well that was easy, i could only get the numbers so no nice looking graphs, sorry.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apf9NONYp1ZPdFEzQTNVejNXNGx4dkJabXBjU2wtVHc

here are the actual pics for you too

Last edited:
yea you did, taking down the 490 results for a few and updating them i had put the right numbers in i thought but they did not transfer or save or something and excel just rounded them up. Give me 5 mins to get it all updated i am pretty sure the results dont change.

yea you did.

OMG. Awesome. I did not expect that. And I really appreciate the driver's choice votes.

Not sure that I need any cars, but I am running low on obnoxiously bright green paints. My favorite color in the game is Lime Green Metallic. I think it is a Honda color. If anyone wants to send me some of those or other equally neon looking greens, that would make me happy.

Thanks for hosting this one ryangt. The three PP levels and the car cost made this one pretty interesting.

Awesome!!!! I get a Toyota Prius. I finally won something in a shootout.

Today, I am announcing my retirement from tuning and turning my attention to the world of macrame. Thank you and good night :dopey:
:dopey:

This was a great shootout Ryan! My first shootout win for Clueless Tunes!:gtpflag:

I thought that the Airtrek might actually take last place in 520pp as it wasn't really competitive. Thank you test drivers for having fun driving the RX-8:tup: and with the annoying understeer of the Airtrek.:scared:

Oh and for my picks... If its not too much trouble... could you stop by McLaren's and pick me up one of those F1 and a Mercedes SLR combo with the 19s. I am not concerned with the flavors(colors) you choose. Right now I am just hungry for hp! :D

Awesome!!!! I get a Toyota Prius. I finally won something in a shootout.

Today, I am announcing my retirement from tuning and turning my attention to the world of macrame. Thank you and good night :dopey:
:dopey:

Fantastic idea my friend, :)👍 , good shootout ryangt, congratulations to the winners and also to who did not win. Hope i can do better the next time and make a better choice, needed time to look for THE car. The laps times are very close and i´m happy to have participate.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

520 tuners
1) MotorCityHami
2) VtiRoj
3) Cykosis
(last) krenkme

Wow, 3rd only to Hami and Roj, I'll take that. Thanks Ryan, for organising and testing. Thanks to Jeff too for testing. Sorry I didn't have the time to make up the numbers and test the 520PP group...

{Cy}

Wow, 3rd only to Hami and Roj, I'll take that. Thanks Ryan, for organising and testing. Thanks to Jeff too for testing. Sorry I didn't have the time to make up the numbers and test the 520PP group...

{Cy}

Sincere congrats on the third place finish. There is good company up here on the 520 podium. Much respect to Roj too. I like what I see in his tuning method and the speed of his tunes speak for themselves.

What I see in the results is not matching what I'm seeing posted. Meaning the google doc shows me in 3rd, 3rd, and 3rd?

Is there a way to sort the results by average lap time by chance?

Last edited:
What I see in the results is not matching what I'm seeing posted. Meaning the google doc shows me in 3rd, 3rd, and 3rd?

Is there a way to sort the results by average lap time by chance?

in the prize rules in the first post i put.

Each PP limit class will get the same prizes. Tuners and testers cannot win more than once, so if they win 1st place in the 490 pp. limit and 3rd in the 550 limit they only get one prize of their choice. The opening will be given to the next person down on the list.

so since you won 3 times you can only win one of them this is why i asked you which you would like to take 3rd in. I did it this way so we didnt see 3 or 4 tuners just winning every PP category.

in the prize rules in the first post i put.

Each PP limit class will get the same prizes. Tuners and testers cannot win more than once, so if they win 1st place in the 490 pp. limit and 3rd in the 550 limit they only get one prize of their choice. The opening will be given to the next person down on the list.

so since you won 3 times you can only win one of them this is why i asked you which you would like to take 3rd in. I did it this way so we didnt see 3 or 4 tuners just winning every PP category.

I see your point, but for example, for me, that's still not "winning" 550PP. I got third. (Just the way I see it, no offense intended)
Seems I did get drivers choice in 550PP though, and that's a first for me. :)

lol well what i meant by winning is getting a prize from it.

and to your other question i dont know how to sort it without having to manually do it -_-

Back