350Z's are disappointing!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 34 comments

KaroSVTR

(Banned)
United States
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Nuke_um_626
I dont get why the 350Z's in the game are slow... Honestly in the real world there very quick. One of my friends has one with a T4 turbo on it... I dont get why we cant install turbo on these cars in the game. I currently have the 350Z (us) in the game and the best time I got with it is 10.489... WHY IS IT SO SLOW! I expected these cars to run with Supra and RX-7 NOT S2000's...

I dont get why the 350Z's in the game are slow... Honestly in the real world there very quick. One of my friends has one with a T4 turbo on it... I dont get why we cant install turbo on these cars in the game. I currently have the 350Z (us) in the game and the best time I got with it is 10.489... WHY IS IT SO SLOW! I expected these cars to run with Supra and RX-7 NOT S2000's...

IDK must be just a matter of unrealisim in the game

KaroSVTR

My s2000 GT1 runs 9.910. Anyways it's disappointing that it is a similar case in the 370Z. 3.7L v6 maxing 500hp but 3.8 in the GTR gets 868 :(

There is the highly tuned yellow Z in this game with big turbos and 700+ HP (just don't remember its name right know). Have you ever tried it?

Yeah the Option Z. I have. I get 9.7.. 1/4 with that car. Good point how come that Z has a huge turbo on it (judging from the turbo lag) and the others dont... lol

10 second, slow? Are you kidding me? Do u have a car in real life or are you 12?

That time is 4seconda faster than stock on the quarter. That is INSANELY fast! The amount f cash you'd have to spend for 10second car is a bloody task!

10 second, slow? Are you kidding me? Do u have a car in real life or are you 12?

That time is 4seconda faster than stock on the quarter. That is INSANELY fast! The amount f cash you'd have to spend for 10second car is a bloody task!
Im not talking about real like. Im talking about GT5. I dont get why the Z isn't turbo compatible. And no im not 12 are you?

Having this kind of expectations in GT5 is crazy.

Look how screwed up GT5 is - example:

R32 Golf

In real life 'charging" (Super / turbo charging) one of these is very popular, there are many companies offering conversions easily pushing out 500+bhp (or ALOT more).

We even have one in the game (HPA) - but by an MK IV R32 Golf from the used dealer and you can't even put a low or mid turbo kit on it. You get around 400-450 (something) max bhp..??

When there's glaring mistakes and inconsistencies like this in the game, does it really surpirse you that in GT5 not all cars are not going to reach the potential they do in real life??

Try using the 350 Z for track racing, especially the Gran Turismo 350Z RS - caliing this car "slow" is laughable, it's ridiculously quick when dialled in right.

Likewise, try driving a "pro street" car (or car like this) around a track, pffffft....... trans cammer anyone...

There's not point using a spoon to cut bread, or a fork to eat soup.. The 350Z's maybe be dissapointing down the quarter, but try some of these around a track and you'll find it's a completely different story.

Having this kind of expectations in GT5 is crazy.

Look how screwed up GT5 is - example:

R32 Golf

In real life 'charging" (Super / turbo charging) one of these is very popular, there are many companies offering conversions easily pushing out 500+bhp (or ALOT more).

We even have one in the game (HPA) - but by an MK IV R32 Golf from the used dealer and you can't even put a low or mid turbo kit on it. You get around 400-450 (something) max bhp..??

When there's glaring mistakes and inconsistencies like this in the game, does it really surpirse you that in GT5 not all cars are not going to reach the potential they do in real life??

Try using the 350 Z for track racing, especially the Gran Turismo 350Z RS - caliing this car "slow" is laughable, it's ridiculously quick when dialled in right.

Likewise, try driving a "pro street" car (or car like this) around a track, pffffft....... trans cammer anyone...

There's not point using a spoon to cut bread, or a fork to eat soup.. The 350Z's maybe be dissapointing down the quarter, but try some of these around a track and you'll find it's a completely different story.
I understand what your saying and I agree with you. Track and Drag are two different ball games bro. After all this game is called the ultimate simulator... Im not dissing or complaining about the game i love it alot. But just curious on why this car isnt able to be turbo compatible and did you answer that question no. I dont think anyone can. But overall i agree with you, yeah it is a insane car on the track. But just imagine what it could of bin with a turbo charger on it going around the bends.

The 350Z Z33 US or EU is the best street car version of the 350. Mine runs 10.2XX and has 530HP. The "street" S2K only has 440ishHP its much slower.
Although in GT5 the 350 pales in comparison to the Supra or RX-7 its still really good. Ive beat many poorly tuned subis and evos with mine. In a 550HP no 4WD room is damn near an unstopable beast. (If everyonoe understands limits and dosent bring a detuned enzo into the mix<<<<Fudgin tools) Ill edit late with a pic of my 350Z time.

In a 550HP no 4WD room is damn near an unstopable beast. (If everyonoe understands limits and dosent bring a detuned enzo into the mix<<<<Fudgin tools) Ill edit late with a pic of my 350Z time.

I can think of a few cars that might keep up, with minor horsepower detuning(50 or less).

Bro try to run the NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03 cause that is
turbo and fuc.... fast.It's the second most powerfull in the game
except racing 350Zs and i tried that 3 months ago and i run under
10.3sec with crap tune!!!That car is way faster than the other 350Z.....

Seem like forever ago lol. You've come a long way.👍
Lol seriously. Thanks bro. Havent we all 👍
Bro try to run the NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03 cause that is
turbo and fuc.... fast.It's the second most powerfull in the game
except racing 350Zs and i tried that 3 months ago and i run under
10.3sec with crap tune!!!That car is way faster than the other 350Z.....

Alright koo ill tune it when i get 1

Nissan 350Z (Z33, US) '03
0:10.266
DSCF6265.jpg

Back