Adrianf1 photography \ Gallery HD | 25/06/12 / RED BULL HANGAR-7

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 470 comments
Make that three. :)

Wow! thank you very much for considering my photos for the front page, I'm very proud and happy of that! and a reward for all the hours I spend to take pictures.

VQa6Ol.png

More congrats on the way! :lol: :cheers:
Adrian, you're on the front page again... :indiff: :P
Congratulations Adrianf1 - well deserved! :cheers:
Makes me sad. Kidding!
Well done and definetly deserved, mate! :)

Thanks a lot, guys! ;)

Last edited:
I just flicked through a few pages of your gallery and what can i say, you are amazing :drool:
I wish I had the editing skills you have :rolleyes:

Yes, yes... this.... /\

I have dual monitors so these Panoramic shots are great, I just chop them in photoshop & then use Display Fusion to make them work... Really cool shots.. :)

images

Last edited:
Dat XJR-9! :drool:

Great job on these panoramas Adrian.
👍
I feel the first one is better, and that's because it's godly great! 👍 :drool:

Yes, yes... this.... /\

I have dual monitors so these Panoramic shots are great, I just chop them in photoshop & then use Display Fusion to make them work... Really cool shots.. :)

images

Thank you for commenting! 👍

These panoramic pics are very well as wallpaper if you have dual (o more) monitors. ;)

Here is my current Background if anyone would like to use it... :)

I'm waiting for Adrianf1 to do his magic on the X1-2010 and shoot something amazing before I change it..

Here is my current Background if anyone would like to use it... :)

I'm waiting for Adrianf1 to do his magic on the X1-2010 and shoot something amazing before I change it..

Thanks, when I have time, I will make an panorama of X2010, but, until june, I won't have much time for to take photos. ;)

Jag panorama wut!!!? Amazing job Adrian! I may make that the wallpaper for my dual monitors. :sly:

The Monaco shot looks period appropriate (as it looks like it was taken in the 60s). :drool:

Thanks a lot guys! sorry for don't reply in these days, but I'm very busy, I think that for the weekend I will have a new set. ;)

It's remarkable how well you managed to photomerge all of those wide angle shots, yet the alignment is spot on except for one place in the entire image.

How many images did you shoot to complete the panorama? Also, do you simply use the Photomerge option within Photoshop or do you go with some advanced techniques to stitch the images together?

Reason I ask is because I've tried creating wide angle panoramas a few times now, but none of the images seem to have a point at which they correctly align.

LFA.png

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

- 4 -

- 5 -

- 6 -

- 7 -

- 8 -

- 9 -

- 10 -

Panoramic (5979x1080px)

<<<<< If you like it, comment below please! >>>>>

Last edited:
Wow, amazing detail here.
Love the clean and yet effecting editing.

Those LFA shots. :drool:
Amazing work Adrian. 👍

DAT PANORAMA! :drool:
You are now the king of panoramas! :bowdown:
Me gusta.

Wow, what an update. The panorama is fantastic. :bowdown:

Great shots.
Dat 2nd picture. :drool:

Thanks so much, guys!

A ti te gusta?! :lol: Awesome job mate:D. Fantastic panorama. Its my favourite:drool:👍.

Muito obrigado, but, "A ti te gusta?" it's a question for me xD, the answer must be for you. :crazy:

Back