Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
@ zakyta_4, I like you swift! It makes driving the replica's more real...

Thanks buddy, not mine though:guilty: got pics from Swift series website. Wish it was, would be great fun, getting a bit long in the tooth to start a racing career, should've started 20 years ago:ouch:

@Jonasrulez: thanks buddy will give it a go:tup:

On cars like the AC Schnitzer, color don't matter. These are just for presentation. At the end, it's up to the customer, witch color and parts they want.

Yesterday, I have seen a white ACS4 Sport (Z4 M) [like shown on the AC Schnitzer webpage] and this AC Schnitzer tuned 1M also in white on the Autobahn. Would have taken fotos, but it's hard when your alone in the car.^^

Another Lambo
Making it a "Bull House"

LP570-4 Superleggera
thanks ich122 for this awesome tune. 👍

Cheers :)

1LamborghiniLP570-4SLdrive.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_3.jpg

I am sorry for the AC Schnitzer colour problem and the double post, as I really don't know about this company's workings.
Also, I don't agree and don't understand why you think my 2nd comment was a negative comment, I just saw a replica and I thought there still had room to improve, therefore, I put forward my concern and feedback. I think this thread need some discussion to make the cars better.

By the way, nice superleggera.

Finally finished my trading schedule.
Your E63 AMG Black will be on its flight to your car delivery soon Outeke :D:tup:

@sid_chiclana - Your IMSA Gallardo in cooling in the semi... :D

@zakyta_4 - Beautiful replicas... 👍

Chat all soon. :)

DONE ... thanks!
👍

I have my first replica shared online, nothing special but have fun.

Jaguar XKR Special Edition 2011
2010-Jaguar-XKR-Speed-Pack-Edition-Front-Side-Sporting-Character-Looks-590x443.jpg

The replica bug has got you too :)
Welcome to the gang and great looking motor, will have a go laters 👍

DONE ... thanks!
👍

I have my first replica shared online, nothing special but have fun.

Jaguar XKR Special Edition 2011
2010-Jaguar-XKR-Speed-Pack-Edition-Front-Side-Sporting-Character-Looks-590x443.jpg

OMG, I am getting confused... :dunce:
Is this a real car or replica... :dopey:
I got all mixed up.

Welcome aboard, Sir 👍

OMG, I am getting confused... :dunce:
Is this a real car or replica... :dopey:
I got all mixed up.

Welcome aboard, Sir 👍

It should be a real replica.
Not yet finished ... the car must be 50+ kg heavier to met the specs of the real car. At the moment the acceleration is a little bit faster too, only the top speed is matching.

Thanks mate

Next up, the Peter Pang’s Godzilla!

I've had this unused fully modded Nissan GT-R '07 stuck at the back of my garage for ages, so I decided to make good use of it and turn it into the 570 BHP Nextmod x R35 GT-R.

I've adjusted everything according to the real car's specs, so be aware that all parts bought originally for the car, are not in use.

Also, forgot to mention that all my replicas are tested at the Ring, so the times and performances of the cars may be slightly different on other tracks.

With that said... here's the monster!

16glk6u.jpg

2jaaog2.jpg

Hi Outeke, Look's like the thread is going pretty well, anyway I have an open slot tomorrow, so which of these three would you like to try out?

Super Trofeo Stradale
Mine's GT-R
Subaru Impreza R205

Pics are on page 20. :)👍

Hi Outeke, Look's like the thread is going pretty well, anyway I have an open slot tomorrow, so which of these three would you like to try out?

Super Trofeo Stradale
Mine's GT-R
Subaru Impreza R205

Pics are on page 20. :)👍

Yeah, the thread is overwhelming and goes very good, better then thought!
If I could choose, I would go for the Impreza ;-)

I need some tips how you guys "copy" from a shared car....
I cannot endlessly wait for everybody to be so generous to send them over..
So to reach the 200, I really need to start copying them like you guys do.

Sooooo please some tips how you guys do it...

Thanks mate! 👍

Outeke

Thanks mate! 👍

When there on share click borrow go to settigs of that car and then take photos or note down every single thing put on the car and gear ratios etc!

Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP600 GT3 2011 Replica
600 HP
Lots of grip.

Real Car

1faa22eb.jpg

GT5

009af812.jpg

PM with Gallardo if you want a copy

Thanks mate! 👍

Hello my friend,

I use this method:

meganesetttings.jpg

After borrowing the car, go to settings and tuning sheet. 👍

Chat soon. 👍

When there on share click borrow go to settigs of that car and then take photos or note down every single thing put on the car and gear ratios etc!

Thanks, I was aware of seeing the settings like that, but paintcolor & rims + rims color..... :(
And I don't see torque balance F/R...

Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP600 GT3 2011 Replica
600 HP
Lots of grip.

Real Car

1faa22eb.jpg

GT5

009af812.jpg

PM with Gallardo if you want a copy

Nice one, I will copy it...if I make it!!

Hello my friend,

I use this method:

meganesetttings.jpg

After borrowing the car, go to settings and tuning sheet. 👍

Chat soon. 👍

Thanks for the answer mate, but no rims_paint info from there....nor torque balance and maybe even more details?
Will try it out tomorrow..need to do a seasonal first cause I will not get far with 81k :lol:

Have a nice evening 👍

Outeke
Thanks, I was aware of seeing the settings like that, but paintcolor & rims + rims color..... :(

Nice one, I will copy it...if I make it!!

Thanks for the answer mate, but no rims/paint info from there....
Will try it out tomorrow..need to do a seasonal first cause I will not get far with 81k :lol:

Have a nice evening 👍

I can send you one on Friday ?

Thanks for the answer mate, but no rims_paint info from there....nor torque balance and maybe even more details?

Have a nice evening 👍

:dunce: Forgot about of those...

Likewise 👍

Thanks Sid for letting me borrow and test your awesome Audi R8 ABT GTS. This tune is so well balanced its a joy to drive even on Sports Mediums! With those tires you get a amazing feeling for the cars power, but still get great control even at high speeds.

nrburgringnordschleif4uupg.jpg

I found a almost similar version of the car, the Audi R8 ABT GT R, with slightly different specs than the GT S, in 2 different colours, Matte White and ABT Titanium. With Sids permission, I'd like to add this version to the thread. My mechanics can't wait to get their hands on this one..lol

IMG_5094.jpg

03abtr8gtrgenevalive.jpg

Thanks Sid for letting me borrow and test your awesome Audi R8 ABT GTS. This tune is so well balanced its a joy to drive even on Sports Mediums! With those tires you get a amazing feeling for the cars power, but still get great control even at high speeds.

I found a almost similar version of the car, the Audi R8 ABT GT R, with slightly different specs than the GT S, in 2 different colours, Matte White and ABT Titanium. With Sids permission, I'd like to add this version to the thread. My mechanics can't wait to get their hands on this one..lol

IMG_5094.jpg

03abtr8gtrgenevalive.jpg

The last picture looks delicious!!!

I just realised you had one pending on sending. I will edit the OP again :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The OP is now grouped by supplier. If you feel your replica is missing. Do something about it!
If you feel that info is missing, again, drop me a PM and I alter the OP!

Great stuff you guys do here, can't wait till I have more free time to take the ones I received but not driven yet for a drive.... 👍

IMG_5094.jpg

03abtr8gtrgenevalive.jpg

Thanks for the comments man and no problem whatsoever, looking forward to try your beauty 👍

Back